Saturday, December 9, 2006

For a Friend......

Everyday I log onto my computer in the morning and check-in with many of my e-pals via their blogs. These are people I have met through adoption boards and other groups during our journey to Grace. I have truly come to care about many of these people, and I am so grateful that they allow us to continue to follow their journeys through their blogs. I have recently come to realize(after several hints from a dear friend) that I have not allowed them the same privilege. We are so blessed to have so many people who care about us, many of whom do not live near enough to be a part of our day to day lives. This blog is for all of you. While I may need gentle reminders from time to time to post, I will do my best to give you bits and pieces of life with our gang of five.... it most certainly is sweet!

And to a friend of a friend in Florida...I am praying for you -- for health, for peace, for relief from pain, for laughter, for hugs, and for lots and lots of smiles. God Bless! :)






0 heart smiles:

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish