Saturday, January 19, 2008

A little Dinner Drama.. courtesy of Allie

So I served up a little spaghetti-ish casserole thingy tonight for dinner and on the side were some pears, grapes, bananas and a spring salad mix.I had run out of the lettuce that I usually make the kids salad with, Romaine, so I had to dip into what the kids call my "FUNKY" lettuce.


Allie was a bit aprehensive about trying her lettuce but decided she would give it a go to see if she approved.
Needless to say, NOT SO MUCH.


She then proceeded to ask permission to take a pass on the FUNKY lettuce for tonight. In its place she offered to eat more fruit.


When I told her she needed to eat her salad, as it has all kinds of nutrients.. blah blah blah...
She did a little sigh, shrugged her shoulders and said...

"Okay. Just so you know. This is going to bring out My BIG TEARS tonight."

Brother...

:)

3 heart smiles:

jennifer said...

How funny! At least she warned you!

agirlandhergun said...

Oh my how cute!! My kids don't like the funky letuce either, but they have to eat it like about everyday, cuz I LOVE salad, so my kids feel her pain:) Shelby

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

ROTFL that is so funny!!!!!

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish