Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hannah's Blog

I am going to create a separate blog for Hannah this time, just as we did for Grace. I will post the link as we get closer... not excited or anything... why do you ask?.

I am considering maybe possibly making it private. I don't know yet. I did not do that with Grace's, but for some reason, I am thinking it might be a good idea this time.

If I decide to do that, I want to make sure that I don't leave any friends out. If you would like to be able to view the blog, leave a comment here and I will know to add you. If you found me randomly on someones blog, or through a friend, and you don't mind, maybe you could tell me a little about yourself. :) Adopting? Thinking about Adopting? Maybe you could share your blog with me, if you have one. Peanut or regular m&m's? You know, the important stuff. And please leave your e-mail address, as I will need it to add you to the invite list. I will not post the comments, I will only use them as a reminder of who to add to my list.

If for some reason you asked and did not receive an invitation by the time I post the link, please ask again. I am not that computer savy and there is a decent chance I deleted you unintentionally. Either that or I don't know you and your comment creeped me out!lol...


Happy Day!

:)
Amie

p.s. Don't forget to leave your e-mail address.. I use it to send an invite to the blog. I don't know how to create a password blog, only an invite only blog. :0 Even if you know I have it, leave it anyways please. It will make it much easier for me with everything all in one spot. Thank you much!

0 heart smiles:

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish