Friday, April 3, 2009
Giveaway... and I know I owe you.
12:18 PM | Posted by
Amie
I know I owe you details about Samuel. :) I will post them soon, I promise. ( hang in there, Mrs. Cravitz)
But I wanted to make sure that I got this post out first. I want to do a giveaway, and the prizes are coming from Adoption fundraisers, and one of them is ending soon. I don't want you to miss the chance to learn about them or to miss the opportunity to support them on your own should you feel led.
So here are the details...
You might have noticed a little button on the side bar that says Help Bring Home Anna Grace. Carrie is doing a kickin' fundraiser to raise funds to help bring home her sweet little girl. I can't even name everything, plus I want you to go take a look-see for yourself. But I will give you the tip-off that it is suh-weet! If you have a chance while you are there, read their story. You will be touched. So for our giveaway here, I am giving away three entries into her fundraiser. Her fundraiser ends April 16th, so if you feel moved to support this family, you might want to keep that in mind. I think they are halfway to their goal. She also has some other items she is auctioning off in addition to the giveaway.. Again, go peek. Fun stuff.
Right by Anna Grace's button, you will find a link To the Oatsvall Family fundraiser. Gwen is raising money to bring home two little Angels from Uganda, Joseph and Abigail. She has been praying for them for so long, and just recently they turned in their application with an agency, and things are starting to move in the direction to finally bring them home. Gwen is selling some really really really cute tees to help fundraise. I will be giving away one of the ones below... Your pick.. The pink Child's t-shirt... or the Woman's Blue t-shirt. Told you they were cute. Not gonna tell you what they say, though. Cause I want you to head on over to Gwen's site and check it out for yourself. Is that mean? She has some really cute necklaces for sale from Uganda as well. Take a peek. Mothers day is coming up. I'm just sayin'. :)
So leave your name and your e-mail in the comment section. I WILL NOT post the comments, so if you don't see yours post, know that I gotcha. I will draw a winner and announce next Friday. There will be two drawings. The first person will get to pick the prize they would like, and the other prize will go to pick #2.
I hope YOU win! Yes, YOU. For real. I really do.
Oh, and Mrs. Cravitz, soon... I promise.
Hugs to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amie
- I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
David 16
Katie 14
Matthew 11
Samuel 10
Allie 8
Grace 7
Hannah 7
Johnathan 5
Caleb "Kai" 2
Sophie Lu 23mos
The Gang

Blogs I Love
- Amazima Ministries(Katie)
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Mother Singing
- Born in our Heart
- Bring the Rain
- Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- China Baby!
- Crazy-Eight
- Davis Six
- Day by Day
- Dream.Imagine.Live
- Four4Now
- Football and Fried Rice
- Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full
- Hoppe Life
- Matters of the Heart
- lady bug princesses
- Life with Lily Mei
- Life Is Beautiful
- Live Big and Laugh Often
- Livin' la vida Lia
- MississippiZen
- Mommy24Treasures
- Organized ChaosX3(pw)
- MomentsMemories...
- Ni Hao Y'all
- Oatsvall Team
- Osborn Odds 'N Ends
- Our Little Ladybugs
- Party of Many
- Safe in His Arms
- TBD or bust
- The Bakers Sweets
- The Elison Project
- The Ferrill Bunch
- The Happy Hippy Chronicles
- The Kernal Journal
- The Long Road to China
- The Shirley Family
- The Walker Household
- Worth the Wait
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com





0 heart smiles: