Saturday, March 21, 2009



56 heart smiles:

Stefanie said...

M'kay... 'bout to cry here. How precious is he?? Holy Moly, you did a great job on that announcement, too!!
God is such a BIG GOD, such an AMAZING God, I love to see Him revealed in your family!!!
Welcome, Samuel, to your new family, your FOREVER family!!! What blessings await you ALL :)
Lots of love,
Stefanie

us said...

Welcome Samuel to the family! We are blessed beyond measure to have you join us! We can not wait to share our joys and blessings with you! God is so very good!!!!

With much love,
Aunt Julie, Uncle Rob, Karleigh and Aaron

Giving Love Encounters said...

Samuel,
We are honored and blessed beyond measure to have you as a part of our family.

You have a destiny little man! We are excited to see how God unfolds it in your life.

We love you already and can't wait to meet you face to face.

Love, Uncle Ron, Aunt Kristen, Madeline, Abigail, Lauren, Gabriel and Baby Boy

Nicole A. said...

Oh my goodness ... news worth waiting for. I am so happy for you all! Yay! Can't wait to hear the details and the story. He is one handsome boy, too. (Love the name! I have a Samuel - Sam - too!)

All the best!
Nicole A. in OH

Becky said...

Samuel,
Could you be any cuter? You have no idea what kind of powerful, awesome love that awaits you!

Can't wait to meet you little guy!

agirlandhergun said...

Wonderful news!! Crying happy tears of joy and thankfulness.

Can NOT wait to follow ever single step in this journey until you come home Samuel!!

Much love, Shelby

Stacy said...

Oh Amie! How exciting. Can't wait to hear more! He's adorable. I'll be praying for you to bring him home soon!

a Tonggu Momma said...

What a gorgeous announcement, Amie! And what a handsome young man is Samuel! Congrats to your entire family - what a journey awaits you!

Chris said...

Oh wow! you and Shelby WERE talking in code!!you stinker!
OK details!!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

I know I already told you how handsome he is but come on...you want to hear again!!!1 He is so darn handsome!!!! I am so happy for you guys and Samuel who is coming in to such a wonderful family!!!!!!

Unknown said...

TOtally about time! MUUUUAAHH to you and sam and everyone! SO EXCITITNG!

Anonymous said...

How EXCITING!!! God is good. Looking forward to hearing more about him. What an awesome new adventure God is bringing your family into!

MississippiZen said...

Many Many warm wishes are being sent your way :) He will be the perfect fit in your family just as God intended.

Blessings,
Margie

Sarah said...

So happy for you all! :)

Mandi said...

That is one handsome lookin boy. Cant' wait to hear the details.

Mandi

The Ferrill's said...

Oh Amie!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited for your family and for little Samuel!!!!!!
LOVE the name...it has a very special meaning to me.
He is one handsome fella; I cannot wait to hear details!!!!!
Blessings to you and praising GOD for another little one finding his family!!!!!!!
Mrs. Cravitz

Nicole said...

WOW, Congratulations! He is just precious! Can't wait to see more of "his journey" unfold!

Mom to my China Posse said...

I am so happy for you! The announcement is so beautiful and I see why you picked out his name!

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Oh my stars...he is ADORABLE!!! I'm so happy for you!! Yippee JESUS!!

Doug and Terrye said...

What a precious young man! I'm so excited that he is coming home :)

Terrye in FL (and I am truly happy)

Dita said...

Amie:

You are a little MINX, aren’t you! No wonder you have been so quiet. And here I thought Wild Olives was kicking your booty.

Many, many, many congratulations on Samuel…..details, girl, I want DETAILS………..!

ItsOurMotto said...

How wonderful !!! Congratulations can't wait to learn more and follow along the journey!
Blessings
Angie

Rebecca Lily said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Brought tears to my eyes, Amie. Congratulations to you all, and to Samuel, dude, we are so excited to see you join the awesome family God has for you!!

SMILING BIG!

(Maybe cryin' too, but smilin' still.) :)

xoxo
R

C's Mom said...

Many congrats on the blessing of your son joining the family!

quilt'n-mama said...

congratulations! Can't wait to hear details!
Samuel is adorable!
Blessings,
Gayly

Virginia said...

Oh my goodness!! Amie that's wonderful, exciting news! I had now idea. He is haandsooome. I can't wait to follow his journey home. Congratulations to you all.

Gin =)

Mom Of Many said...

Oh Amie! He is so precious and he just totally "fits"! I can see him in the line-up perfectly!!!

And your announcement is awesome! Is there anything you can't do??

Let's talk soon...

Much love from me to you!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! He is truly beautiful!
God is so so so GOOD!!!

Michelle R Photography said...

Seriously? I'm like three days late on your big announcement?!? I am so glad you can shout it from the rooftops!! He is such a handsome little guy. I am so happy for you, Amie!! Just beyond happy for you, your family and Samuel! God is GOOD!!

Love,
Michelle

3 Peanuts said...

Amie,

Congratulations. he is so handsome. Something told me to come over here but I had NO idea. I am SO happy for you:)

WOW!

Kimberly said...

CONGRATS! You weren't messing around...you said you looking soon! He is so cute and going to be so loved in your home. Can't wait to hear more...please, more details!! Best wishes to you and family!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Umm, I miss a few posts & THIS is what happens???? Really?? A son?! A beautiful son!! You are so stinkin blessed! Seriously - needin' some details now!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!
XOXO,
Sara

Andrea said...

I LOVE THIS SWEET SMILE!

I am so happy for ya'll!

Even happier for Sweet Little Sam!
Can't wait for him to come home.
LOA is on its way!

Love ya Mama!

Andrea

Gwen Oatsvall said...

Samuel ... we are so excited for you to come home !!! I am doing a happy dance here in TN !!!

God thank you for placing the fields of the fatherless in homes !!!

And did I mention that face is ADORABLE !!!!

Anonymous said...

I left a post a few days ago...I think I am having technical difficulty. He is so blessed to be part of your family. Big sloppy happy tears here in Texas. I love you friend and will be waiting to hear every detail of the journey! Sending you love and hugs, Shelley

The Princess's Mommy said...

Wow, wow and wow!! What a wonderful surprise!! Congratulations! He is just precious!

Love,
Monica

The Princess's Mommy said...

Wow, wow and wow!! What a wonderful surprise!! Congratulations! He is just precious!

Love,
Monica

The Gang's Momma! said...

Man, leave my Google reader sit for a few days while I attend to the BACKLOG of life and I come back to this. Wow.

What a beautiful boy. Congrats. I cannot wait to read more, and follow the journey. Wooo hoooo!

Amanda said...

You are amazing! Welcome Samuel. You are going to love your family.

Amanda said...

You are amazing! Welcome Samuel. You are going to love your family.

DiJo said...

Amie,
Congratulations on your wonderful news!!!!!!!
Welcome Samuel!!!!!

Blessings,
Diana

day by day said...

Wow, Amie! How wonderful!!!! I can't wait to hear more about your new son and how God lead you to him!

Kristin said...

Good golly but I am behind in my blog reading. I am just now reading this!!!

Congratulations to you all! And welcome Samuel to your forever family. Can't wait to hear more about you. :-)

Anna said...

oh what wonderful news! ya'll are just amazing! and Samuel is my all time favorite boy name! beautiful! let us know how we can help get precious Samuel to his forever family as soon as possible!

Jodi said...

Congratulations!!
What a handsome boy!!!

1INHIM,
Jodi Sue :)
www.headsup07up.blogspot.com

The Ferrill's said...

I am not stalking for details.
I am not stalking for details.
I am not stalking for details.
I am not stalking for details.

Do I REALLY have to write it 100 times?

;)

LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly said...

Wow! I haven't checked in for awhile and just so happened to check today and I'm so glad I did!
Wow!
Congrats and praises to the Father!
Amie- I am just in awe of the way that God is working and moving on behalf of His precious children.
Thanks for sharing.
May the Lord bless your journey.
Holly from Purpose Driven Family

Amy said...

Yeah, What a super handsome guy! I am so excited for you all. I hope you get to China very soon, and I can't wait to follow along.

The Princess's Mommy said...

And still we wait....if I still had wallpaper, it would have done fell off on it's own by now. Details, puleezzeeee!!!!!! :)

Love ya,
~M

Anonymous said...

I know I owe you. I know. Thanks for your patience, as well as bustin'my chops, letting me know you care. I will get on it soon. I promise!

love you guys!

Keisha said...

WHOA!!! Congrats!! How exciting!!!!!! Tell us more Girly!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, beautiful news! He is wonderful! Congratulations!!!!
~stacy

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Samuel is a doll and so happy for your precious family!!!

trina said...

Amie!!!!! Where have I been? I missed the announcement about Samuel. How exciting!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait to hear more details!!!

Tina said...

Oh he is so precious! Don't little boys just steal mama's heart?! Congratulations, what an added blessing he will be to your awesome family!
Tina

Jen said...

Samuel,

What a treasure you are! We can't wait to see you with your forever family.

Love,
Sam, Jen & Max

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish