Thursday, March 12, 2009
A day in the life of Tucker and Max...
7:38 PM | Posted by
Amie
Tucker
Max
*note- Max found the binky himself as he likes to chew on them. And Tucker is wearing the necklace because the girls thought he would like a pretty collar. Didn't want anyone to think we were making the dogs do something they didn't want to do. I didn't let them put the dress on that went with the necklace. I'm just sayin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amie
- I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
David 16
Katie 14
Matthew 11
Samuel 10
Allie 8
Grace 7
Hannah 7
Johnathan 5
Caleb "Kai" 2
Sophie Lu 23mos
The Gang

Blogs I Love
- Amazima Ministries(Katie)
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Mother Singing
- Born in our Heart
- Bring the Rain
- Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- China Baby!
- Crazy-Eight
- Davis Six
- Day by Day
- Dream.Imagine.Live
- Four4Now
- Football and Fried Rice
- Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full
- Hoppe Life
- Matters of the Heart
- lady bug princesses
- Life with Lily Mei
- Life Is Beautiful
- Live Big and Laugh Often
- Livin' la vida Lia
- MississippiZen
- Mommy24Treasures
- Organized ChaosX3(pw)
- MomentsMemories...
- Ni Hao Y'all
- Oatsvall Team
- Osborn Odds 'N Ends
- Our Little Ladybugs
- Party of Many
- Safe in His Arms
- TBD or bust
- The Bakers Sweets
- The Elison Project
- The Ferrill Bunch
- The Happy Hippy Chronicles
- The Kernal Journal
- The Long Road to China
- The Shirley Family
- The Walker Household
- Worth the Wait
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com





21 heart smiles:
Wow! I've never seen a pooch with a binky. Both pups are cute as can be.
Cute! My daughter (3 going on at least 10!) always wants to paint our dogs' nails when we do hers. I can only imagine what people would think! Not that I would care; well, maybe a little. :)
Of course, it's been so rainy and muddy here that the dogs' nails (and legs and bellies, too!) have been "painted" in mud every.single.time.they.come.in!
All the best!
Nicole A. in OH
That is soooo very funny!! Cute,cute! You should enter those in a doggie photo contest. :)
trina
BIZARRO!
So very cute.
ONLY AT YOUR HOUSE, GIRL!
Andrea
I didn't realize you had poochies! That is hysterical!! Aw, I would love to just be a fly on the wall watching your girls play dress up with the dogs, LOL!
:o)
Jen
Amie, today our puppy did a dance to the "I like to move it, move it. She likes to move it, move it." song from Madagascar. Thanks to the kids holding her and moving her paws to the beat. Our animals have got to be thinking..."How in the world did I end up in this family?" ;)
You have very cute puppies by the way! ;)
Hilarious!!
I think your dogs may need therapy, especially Binky Boy.
ROTFL love the paci picture LOL
I think that is just too cute Amie!!! My grandson Joshua walked in and looked at the screen and thought the binkie was just too funny!!!
Love, Kristy
Amiee, those pictures are so adorable. I just love dogs! Thanks for visiting me at my blog, Pieces of Me. I'm so excited about entering the Wild Olive giveaway. I've got my fingers crossed. BTW......place visit me for Scenic Sundays. It's a new meme I created for everyone to enjoy.
Love the puppies.....love the binky...love the bling...when we move there we can paint their nails too! Our pooches get mani/pedi here on a regular basis...
VERY CUTE!!! I love it and the pics gave me a big smile. I just love your dogs.
haha! our dog practically EATS addie's paci's, chews them to shreds! it's SO frustrating! i wish she'd just suck on them. what funny pictures! i can only imagine what Addie will do to our dog when she gets older. it's so sweet to watch them interact! you've got some cute puppies!
Well, that is just so sweet! You pooches are adorable!
Susan
That's great! I'm surprised our puppy hasn't been dressed up by my little girls yet!
My kids laughed so hard seeing your puppies. Sarah LOVES her jie-jie (her binky) and couldn't stop talking about the silly doggie with a jie-jie. Too cute!
TOO FUNNY!! What sweet little doggies!!
Thanks so much for the well wishes. I always have issues :D