Wednesday, March 11, 2009
WildOlivetees.com
12:24 PM | Posted by
Amie
Introducing WildOlivetees.com!
Oh where, oh where in the world have I been? I have been MIA from the bloggy world lately. How I have missed checking in on you, cheering you on, seeing your sweet little kiddos, mooching your super crafty ideas, sharing laughs, and peeing my pants at your hilariousness. Is that a word? The good news is that in between dropping off kids at school, changing diapers, and doing Mt. Rushmore size piles of laundry, I've been blessed to have had some time to work with two great friends to launch a cool new business venture called Wild Olive Tees (http://www.wildolivetees.com/). Wild Olive sells trendy, fashion-forward Christian tee-shirts for women. Check out our website and while you are there visit the blog and grab a button to be entered in our Grand Opening contest for a chance to win a 75$ gift card to WildOlivetees.com . I look forward to seeing what plans God has for this business! Hope to see you over there. OK, back to Mt. Rushmore...
Oh where, oh where in the world have I been? I have been MIA from the bloggy world lately. How I have missed checking in on you, cheering you on, seeing your sweet little kiddos, mooching your super crafty ideas, sharing laughs, and peeing my pants at your hilariousness. Is that a word? The good news is that in between dropping off kids at school, changing diapers, and doing Mt. Rushmore size piles of laundry, I've been blessed to have had some time to work with two great friends to launch a cool new business venture called Wild Olive Tees (http://www.wildolivetees.com/). Wild Olive sells trendy, fashion-forward Christian tee-shirts for women. Check out our website and while you are there visit the blog and grab a button to be entered in our Grand Opening contest for a chance to win a 75$ gift card to WildOlivetees.com . I look forward to seeing what plans God has for this business! Hope to see you over there. OK, back to Mt. Rushmore...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amie
- I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
David 16
Katie 14
Matthew 11
Samuel 10
Allie 8
Grace 7
Hannah 7
Johnathan 5
Caleb "Kai" 2
Sophie Lu 23mos
The Gang

Blogs I Love
- Amazima Ministries(Katie)
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Mother Singing
- Born in our Heart
- Bring the Rain
- Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- China Baby!
- Crazy-Eight
- Davis Six
- Day by Day
- Dream.Imagine.Live
- Four4Now
- Football and Fried Rice
- Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full
- Hoppe Life
- Matters of the Heart
- lady bug princesses
- Life with Lily Mei
- Life Is Beautiful
- Live Big and Laugh Often
- Livin' la vida Lia
- MississippiZen
- Mommy24Treasures
- Organized ChaosX3(pw)
- MomentsMemories...
- Ni Hao Y'all
- Oatsvall Team
- Osborn Odds 'N Ends
- Our Little Ladybugs
- Party of Many
- Safe in His Arms
- TBD or bust
- The Bakers Sweets
- The Elison Project
- The Ferrill Bunch
- The Happy Hippy Chronicles
- The Kernal Journal
- The Long Road to China
- The Shirley Family
- The Walker Household
- Worth the Wait
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com






19 heart smiles:
Love it!! You are awesome!!! What an honor to know you. Off to shop...
Shelby
Rut Roh, Raggy....when I clicked on the site it said "concurrent hits exceeded"...is that a bad thing?
Good to see you back and I have NO idea where on Earth you get your energy!
found your blog from Denise's - cool design and cool freebie offer. I'm going to go check it out! Hey, if you or any of your readers are interested in checking out mine, I'm hosting a giveaway for adoptive moms or waiting adoptive moms. It's for a cd made up of my adoption music playlist. These songs include encouraging songs for the wait, songs specific to adoption, as well as some songs about parenting in general. If you want to be included in a drawing for a free cd collection of the songs to encourage you, please leave a comment with your name and where you are in the adoption process. I'll do the drawing soon. I'm hoping to have some fun myself doing this as well as encourage you out of the winter blues...or waiting blues!
www.raudenbushfamily.blogspot.com
(scroll down to see the post about it)
Dita-
Try again girl. We just got overloaded with traffic all at once. Thanks for checking us out!
hugs~
Congrats, that is amazing. Can't wait to check it out...
Hi Amie,
I am so excited to see the site up and running!! As I told Stef, I am ROOTing for you!! ;)
God, do Your thing!!
Much love,
Michelle
You guys are so sneaky! I already grabbed the button and have a post on my blog! Just wished the t shirts came in a little larger size. Any chance? Kathy
Kathy!! Thanks so much for posting the button and helping to spread the word!!! We will most definitly be offering larger sizes!!! We are waiting on an order and hope to be able to offer them soon! Hang in there girl! We would love for you to represent in one of our shirts!
hugs~
Amie
Just so you know....my T-shirt has been ordered!! I can't wait to get it and put it on and spread the WORD! Thanks Amie!! Love ya!
Wow! Congrats...these look so great. I will spread the word soon. I am taking a little break from 3 peanuts but I will post about this soon. Promise.
Kim
Ask me how many i bought....Go Ahead! Ask ME!!!!!
I LOVE A T-SHIRT!
You are Sassy and ya know SCC and the HOPE team are my peeps!
To shop "for a cause"..so much fun...OH HAPPY HAPPY ME !
love you,
A
How NEAT! Just a few days ago I was thinking how next time I'm in the states I would like to get a shirt that shares my faith....although I live in a country where few speak English (any Spanish shirts in the works?!). But if I can't wait, I might have to get one shipped to me. =)
Amie,
I HAVE wondere where on earth you were....should hav eknown you were well and up to some fabulousity. I am proud to call you friend, friend!!!! I most definitely will be getting my verse on...LOVE!!!!
Amie~Congratulations to you and your friends (Stef and whomever else is in on it) on launching this wonderful business! You AMAZE me and I'm blessed to have come to know you during our journey.
May God bless this venture and continue to use you as his instrument.
Love you~
Lisa
LOVE LOVE LOVE the tees Girl! You are soooo good!! I'm getting the Transform one....it's my fave!!! :) xoxoxo Ang
Just checked out Wild Olive! AWESOME FRIEND!! Goodluck! I need to go see how much Dave will let me spend! :)
How exciting!! I'm a little slow...finding your new adventure. :) Alexis is BEGGING for at least one T. We LOVE 'em!!
trina
Oh..i got my verse on!! I ordered my tee! (which I LOVEEEE) except, had to give it away.. need XL. opps! LOL! No worries I plan on ordering more! I told Stef.. I'm just sooo proud of you ladies!!! I love the site.. & I'm spreading the WORD girly!! :)
Cool stuff.. and please add larger sizes... in the fitted cut. we larger size girls like to look like girls too - not like boys. :)