Thursday, March 5, 2009

A day in the Life of a little Man with 4 older sisters...


What are you looking at?


I don't see why everyone is laughing?

Will someone let me in on the funny?



on my head?

I think we need to even things up here, don't you?
Too much estrogen running this place! sheesh.
I do look good though, No?

36 heart smiles:

Suzie said...

Poor little man! It's tough being the little brother . He still looks pretty cute though!

trina said...

Awww....he's so cute! Yep, our girls do the same thing...but our girls are out numbered...so not sure how long this will last.

Giving Love Encounters said...

J man! You are a great sport!!!

Love ya buddy!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

He sure is precious.

Unknown said...

TOO PRECIOUS!! Love J-man!

Mom Of Many said...

Awww poor little guy...wait till he gets a bit bigger and he can wrestle them to the ground ...they won't be laughing then!! =)

So sweet! He and Elijah need some boy time I can tell..

xo

Stefanie said...

What IS everyone laughing at?? J-man is looking saweeeeeet with that new do. Anyone laughing is just jealous that they can't carry it off...
Lookin' GOOD, J-man!!

The Ferrill's said...

OH AMIE that is HILARIOUS! And SO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!
Just yesterday Quan got roped into a big turquoise bow...and with his lashes he was stunning!
Thanks for the giggles....

a Tonggu Momma said...

I don't know... I think he looks a little like Zac Ephron in that photo. Haven't you ever seen a photo of him wearing his ponytail? I'm e-mailing you!

Amanda said...

That cutie pie needs a partner in crime!

Virginia said...

At least he's "pretty" enough to pull it off. He'll get his revenge one day.

Gin =)

Carla said...

Cute, indeed!! I agree, lets even thing up over there!!
We are 4 and 4 here....since one is on her own now!!

Kristin said...

Very cute! My daughter dressed her brother in bows and a tutu when he was one. Daddy was not pleased. :-)

Our 7 Blessings from God said...

Oh, my goodness!! He is such a cutie pie:)

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! I agree you do need to even it up! if i follow that philosophy I need 2 more boys in my house....

Anonymous said...

Molly just poked her head in and she saw the pics...and your notes...and she said " boy mom your friend Amie is really funny isn't she?" I thought it was precious and true!

Andrea said...

Where EXACTLY was David & Matthew when all of this was going on?????

xoxox,
A

Beth E. said...

My sister and I used to dress our brother as a girl. We had plastic wigs and everything. Our dad would get so upset when he came home for lunch and would see lil' brother! Haha

Lovin' the hairdo!

Amie said...

A-
At school. And dad was out of town. So he had NO chance!!!

:)

Andrea said...

AWWW J.Man! The noys were at school! OK that explains it.
Life is hard without the Bubbas thereto watch your back,Dude.
Don't worry.... am keeping all of these pictures and I will give them to you when you are old enough to play tricks on your Sisters!

xoxo,
Miss Andrea

agirlandhergun said...

I am not positive, but I think China might have an extra boy or two looking for a family. Let me get you some names and numbers of the peeps who can help you out with that soft of thing;)

Michelle R Photography said...

How funny!! I think he just needs a bow and he's ready to go! What a good sport.

Shonni said...

What a funny...I love the way you captured it right up till he's beginning to figure out so up on top!!

Doug and Terrye said...

Just be thankful his sisters weren't playing with scissors that day ;)

Terrye in FL

Amie said...

T-

Amen to that.. cause we have btdt.

;)
Amie

Gwen Oatsvall said...

hilarious ...those pictures are priceless ..

sorry we didn't get to talk longer today ... i am going to make a list of content stuff for when we talk and i will call kelly too ...

love ya ...

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

LOL yes you look fabulous!!!!! So funny!!!!

Patricia said...

Oh my goodenss... lol God bless him. He will need with all those sisters! Too cute.
Patricia

fleur de lis cottage said...

What a cutie and good sport too :)

Dita said...

Bad mama.....and I presume you are going to keep this for his wedding slideshow, aren't you!

Remember, turn around is fair play....I'm just sayin'....

Nicole A. said...

What a cutie! They always say never marry a man who has no sisters, so he should be in good shape!

I do think he needs a little brother or maybe a virtual twin from China. ;)

Hope all's well!
Nicole A. in OH

Amy said...

TOO CUTE! I am sure they will get a hold of his toe nails next! Amy

Susan said...

Thanks for your comment on our blog! I agree I'd love for my house to simply BE that CLEAN!! :)

What a BEautiful family you have! I look forward to catching up here!

Jennifer said...

How cute is he??? Poor little guy....they want to play like he is a doll!

Jen

Shawnstribe said...

hee hee he's doing just fine!!!!
ADORABLE : )
xxx
s

Anonymous said...

Ohhh. He is so cute. Even if he is not having the greatest day!

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish