Wednesday, July 18, 2007

For those of us keeping track....

NOTHING!!!!

So we went away for a famly vacation these past four days, and I was certain we would hear something. Wouldn't that be cool if we heard something while hanging out with our family, in the Woods, where it is so very easy to take the time out to notice God's beautiful handywork all around us. That would be just perfect, right. Yeah, that's what I thought too. We are on the same page.

Well, again. Not in the plan. I so wish I had something to offer you, a little nugget of info maybe. But I don't. Sorry.. :(

It's all good though. We had an amazing time hanging out with my brother's family and my sister and her kids. I will post more on that after I dig my way out of my trash bag of laundry I brought home and after I put back the thousands of things I overpacked that never got used!! :)

:)
Amie
(I promise Terrye.. when I know, you will know!! I wouldn't keep something that good from you!!)

2 heart smiles:

Doug and Terrye said...

Thanks Amie!!! I'm checking constantly!! I'm also trying to figure out how to fit my behind into your suitcase :o)

Anonymous said...

What??!!! Come on, we want to go to China!! Maybe if we do some kind of chat or dance or something. I will work on it. Praying and fingers crossed here in Virginia. Shelby

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

Blog Archive

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish