Friday, March 28, 2008

She would never...

So Allie comes in this morning and she is feeling particularly peepy and "giving" because today is the day that she gets to go to her friend Lauren's house for a play date. In her words, she has been waiting like 2 years for this. She got invited on Wednesday! I mean really, forever.

Because she is feeling really blessed today, she is being extra mindful to take care of others. She walks up to Hannah and gives her a big huge bear hug and she says...

"OH Hannah sweetie. I would never ever want to tell you that your hair looks silly with those two barrettes in it and the funny little poofy pony tail coming out of the top. Because that would be mean and it might make you sad. And I wouldn't want you to know that I thought that looked really bad cause you might cry. And I never want to hurt people's feelings. So I won't be telling you that you look really funny like that. Cause I love you and want to encourage you. I love you Hannah."

And she closes with a big bear hug squeeze for Her little sis.

And then she winks at me...(well, it was really a blink, but it was an attempted wink.)

Nice. LOL

6 heart smiles:

Rebecca Lily said...

LOL! LOL!!

The things kids say... that is just hilarious. Love how cleverly disguised Allie's criticism was. :) My 10 year old is the Master of disguised criticism. "Oh but I wasn't making fun of her... I was just trying to be nice." Mmmmm-hmmmmm!!

LOL. Thanks for sharing that story!

Rebecca

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Amie~

That is hysterical...I know her good Mommy told her if she can't say anything nice, don't say it at all...

Love it!

Happy Friday and hope the playdate Allie had been waiting forever for was all that and a bag of chips...

Lisa

TBG Happenings said...

Ok lets be honest...your kids are funny and they come by it honest!!!

Looks like everyone is doing great!

Stop by and say hello:)

Doug and Terrye said...

I think she may have a future in politics! Maybe she will start a new party, we can call it the Honesty Party! :)

Terrye in FL

Patricia said...

The funny thin for me is piscturing Hannah's face...too cute :)

Organized Chaos said...

LMAO!!! Holy crap is it possible that she is even funnier than her mother???? (would that fall under a not nice thing to say?) I swear reading your blogs is like a crazy addiction.... you need to publish a book because I am telling you all of us moms would be ROTFLMAO and you could do a promo with depends it would be off the hook!!!

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish