Because of YOU…
I have learned to be a leader and to feel confident standing firm on my beliefs even when those around me choose differently.
Because of YOU…
I know to Put God first in all that I do and I am not afraid to LIVE OUT LOUD and be a warrior for GOD.
Because of YOU…
I know the value of showing sensitivity, fairness and kindness to all of those around me, and that you should always be a man of your word.
Because of YOU… I have learned that Love is in the little things, like in a bed time story, a snuggle on the couch, a dance around the family room, a walk to the park, or time together chatting over pizza.
Because of YOU...
I know that I am precious, and beautiful-inside and out, and funny, and …that I can make a heart smile.
Because of YOU...
I know that I am LOVED, ...to Heaven and Back.
Because of YOU…
I will know how to be a leader and a warrior for God. I will learn the value of being sensitive to others and fair and kind and a man of my word. I will come to know love through the little things, and that I am precious . I will know that I make hearts smile. And that I too am loved, to HEAVEN AND BACK!
Thank You Dad for LOVING US the way you do.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
WE LOVE YOU!
David, Katie, Matthew, Allie, Grace, Hannah & Johnathan
About Me
- Amie
- I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
David 16
Katie 14
Matthew 11
Samuel 10
Allie 8
Grace 7
Hannah 7
Johnathan 5
Caleb "Kai" 2
Sophie Lu 23mos
The Gang

Blogs I Love
- Amazima Ministries(Katie)
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Mother Singing
- Born in our Heart
- Bring the Rain
- Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- China Baby!
- Crazy-Eight
- Davis Six
- Day by Day
- Dream.Imagine.Live
- Four4Now
- Football and Fried Rice
- Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full
- Hoppe Life
- Matters of the Heart
- lady bug princesses
- Life with Lily Mei
- Life Is Beautiful
- Live Big and Laugh Often
- Livin' la vida Lia
- MississippiZen
- Mommy24Treasures
- Organized ChaosX3(pw)
- MomentsMemories...
- Ni Hao Y'all
- Oatsvall Team
- Osborn Odds 'N Ends
- Our Little Ladybugs
- Party of Many
- Safe in His Arms
- TBD or bust
- The Bakers Sweets
- The Elison Project
- The Ferrill Bunch
- The Happy Hippy Chronicles
- The Kernal Journal
- The Long Road to China
- The Shirley Family
- The Walker Household
- Worth the Wait





13 heart smiles:
What a beautiful post!!! I am so excited to finally see a picture of your new little man! Johnathan is simply adorable. What a cutie!!
p.s. Ditto for the rest of your kids. You have a beautiful family. You are blessed.
That is so beautiful!!
You spelled Johnathan the way we did....no one ever spells it correctly ;-)
Your family is beautiful!!!
Oh my gosh! What a wonderful bloggy!!! Your kids are so cute!
Congrats on making me cry AGAIN!!! LOL Great post, and Happy Father's Day, Amie's DH! You have a beautiful family to be proud of, and it looks like they feel exactly the same about you!
Hugs,
Jen
Wow - so today is a cry day when I read your blog! Your family is beautiful - which is clearly a reflection on the two of you! Sending you love and hugs!
What a beautiful family you have:)
This ROCKS!
this post is SO heartwarming!
What a sweet, sweet post, Amie! Along with all your other angels, I loved seeing your new son. He is incredible.
You inspire me to be a better, happier person.
Happy belated birthday. I have one coming up that I don't want to acknowledge because it starts with a new #. :o(
Thanks for always making me smile, sweetie.
Love,
Lisa
I love this post!!!!! You made me cry (happy tears of course).
What a wonderful post...your newest addition is such a CUTIE : )
What a beautiful family and what an absolutely love-filled post! I was in tears about half way through.
Blessings,
Ohilda