Thursday, July 31, 2008
12:51 PM | Posted by
Amie
Katie and I were tackling a painting job the other day, when Allie comes in and puts her hands on her hips, takes a moment to look around and says...
"I like what you are doing to the place. Your painting is very good and in the lines."
I thanked her and told her how nice it was of her to take the time to encourage us. That it made us feel really good about the job we were doing as we were working so hard and that it was nice of her to notice.
She left the room and I heard her say to her self...
"Wow. I feel really good about myself. "
Hilarious, this girl.
Thanks for the heart-smile Allie-O!
"I like what you are doing to the place. Your painting is very good and in the lines."
I thanked her and told her how nice it was of her to take the time to encourage us. That it made us feel really good about the job we were doing as we were working so hard and that it was nice of her to notice.
She left the room and I heard her say to her self...
"Wow. I feel really good about myself. "
Hilarious, this girl.
Thanks for the heart-smile Allie-O!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amie
- I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
David 16
Katie 14
Blog Archive
- 2013 (2)
- 2012 (4)
- 2011 (6)
- 2010 (2)
- 2009 (41)
-
2008
(158)
- December(8)
- November(9)
- October(20)
- September(13)
- August(13)
-
July(17)
- Katie and I were tackling a painting job the other...
- Sharing a Smile...
- Thanks... :)
- "IN-COMING"
- A couple of my MANY reasons to SMILE and PRAISE GOD
- Now that's IRONY
- *PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*
- Skate Park Fun
- BLESSED!!!
- So we are sitting out on the back deck having dinn...
- She is going to kill me.....
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!
- HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY TORI!!!
- Upon noticing my wrinkly feet after I had just com...
- In the words of Gracie....
- HAPPY 4TH!!!!
- One Step Closer to Home
- June(9)
- May(16)
- April(7)
- March(8)
- February(21)
- January(17)
- 2007 (87)
- 2006 (4)
Matthew 11
Samuel 10
Allie 8
Grace 7
Hannah 7
Johnathan 5
Caleb "Kai" 2
Sophie Lu 23mos
The Gang

Blogs I Love
- Amazima Ministries(Katie)
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Mother Singing
- Born in our Heart
- Bring the Rain
- Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- China Baby!
- Crazy-Eight
- Davis Six
- Day by Day
- Dream.Imagine.Live
- Four4Now
- Football and Fried Rice
- Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full
- Hoppe Life
- Matters of the Heart
- lady bug princesses
- Life with Lily Mei
- Life Is Beautiful
- Live Big and Laugh Often
- Livin' la vida Lia
- MississippiZen
- Mommy24Treasures
- Organized ChaosX3(pw)
- MomentsMemories...
- Ni Hao Y'all
- Oatsvall Team
- Osborn Odds 'N Ends
- Our Little Ladybugs
- Party of Many
- Safe in His Arms
- TBD or bust
- The Bakers Sweets
- The Elison Project
- The Ferrill Bunch
- The Happy Hippy Chronicles
- The Kernal Journal
- The Long Road to China
- The Shirley Family
- The Walker Household
- Worth the Wait
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(158)
-
▼
July
(17)
- Katie and I were tackling a painting job the other...
- Sharing a Smile...
- Thanks... :)
- "IN-COMING"
- A couple of my MANY reasons to SMILE and PRAISE GOD
- Now that's IRONY
- *PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*
- Skate Park Fun
- BLESSED!!!
- So we are sitting out on the back deck having dinn...
- She is going to kill me.....
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!
- HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY TORI!!!
- Upon noticing my wrinkly feet after I had just com...
- In the words of Gracie....
- HAPPY 4TH!!!!
- One Step Closer to Home
-
▼
July
(17)
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com





7 heart smiles:
Oh that's some good stuff right there. TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!
What a cute story....kids say the funniest things!
Have a great week!
Lisa
that is too funny!!! Oh my:) I love the smiles they bring everyday with their little ways...
Hmmm, wonder who she gets her good sense of humor from??? Don't know about your hubby but yours is incredible! Glad to see you passed it along.
Love,
Lisa
So adorable!!
Oh she is a RIOT!!!!!!! I just love that Allie girl!!! Yes, she & Claire are 2 peas in a pod. :) They would get along fine. Wanna move west??? Westward ho, Amie!! It's fine out here. :)
Love ya girl,
R
Is her middle name Amie by any chance? just curious..... Ok so I know I mentioned I need tissue when I read your blog but clearly I am also going to need a supply of depends....