Thursday, February 12, 2009

Giveaway Winners!!!

Did I say I would announce them Wednesday? Cause today might look like Thursday to you, may even feel like a Thursday, Someone might have even told you tomorrow is Friday, which gives you even more reason to believe that today, is in fact Thursday. But I am pretty sure given Daylight Savings Time... and Because of the groundhog not seeing his shadow, it kinda sorta is Wednesday. Somewhere. I'm pretty sure.

So First off I want to thank EVERYONE who posted about the Saunders. I tried to make it to each and every blog to thank you personally. And I know there were so many more who didn't enter the giveaway, but who spread the word about their story. Thank you.. from the bottom of my heart. I want to ask that you continue to keep them in your prayers. This is a tough time for them. Settling into a rental. Taking inventory of all the loss to report to insurance. Getting ready to have to buy ALL NEW things for their house. Calming the fears of all the kiddos who have nightmares about the fire. Dealing with the sadness of losing all those precious keepsakes, like a truck that Graham had kept from his childhood that he had hoped to pass on to his children one day, or Liberty's stuffed animals her birth mom gave her upon their first meeting. And on and on. So many things to pray for!


Anyway, I thank you for helping this family in whatever way you felt called. I know they appreciate every prayer, every thought, every kind work, and every RAK. And I do too. :)


So we have this business of choosing a winner for the blog makeover giveaway that Keisha so graciously donated! Go Keisha! Go Keisha! Go. Go. Go Keisha! (sorry)...
Our very sophisticated name generating system( child pulling name out of a hat. This time Grace did the honors)... has reveled to us the Big Winner..........................................................(dots for suspense)....................................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................................


STACY!!! Come on Down and Getcha' Blog Makeover!!!!!! Woot Woot!!!

(I will give Keisha your info and she will contact you! :) )

And now.. for the winners of the Steven Curtis Chapman CD! I LOVE this guy. LOVE his Family! Love their Hearts for Jesus and for the Orphans. Just love everything about them. And am loving the chance to give away some of his awesome music. Just a whole lotta love all around.

Again... very fancy schmancy name generating system(Allie) has given us our 3 winners. In no particular order...

1) Lisa C.

2) Tony and Rett

3) Robin

If you could send me an e-mail with your address, I will get these out to you ASAP!

Thanks again for all your help! If you missed out on all this fun, don't worry, you can still help. There is still time to spread the word about the Saunders Family. Head on over here to read more about this beautiful family, and how you can help them!

Blessings!

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish