Monday, February 9, 2009

Cherish every moment...




Before you know it, they will be all "growed up" and too cool for Daddy/daughter dances.
**sigh**
I praise God for this sweet blessing, and celebrate the fact that she wouldn't rather go to a dance with anyone else more, than with her daddy. :)

29 heart smiles:

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

So sweet...You looks so beautiful! What a special evening.

xoxo,
Your friend in hiding,
Lisa

Becky said...

Ok, Katie looks AMAZING. She is so beautiful!!

What a fun memory!

C's Mom said...

Beautiful pictures!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

This is precious and she is beautiful.

3 Peanuts said...

Oh this is so sweet. I am sure it all goes by SO SO fast.

Kim

Beth E. said...

Awww....what a beautiful daughter you have! (And handsome hubby!) :o)

You'll have to fill us in about the dance.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Blessings...

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is so beautiful....what a special night for the two of them!

Lisa

Kristin said...

It's hard watching them grow up, isn't it? My Katie is almost 18. Hard to believe.

Enjoy these years....:-)

Jen@KerrnalJournal said...

What a special night for the two of them!!!! Katie has that special twinkle in her eye that only a daddy can bring!

I LOVE these dances!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Michelle R Photography said...

Katie is such a pretty girl - just like her mommy!! And what a sweet picture of her with her daddy. And to think, she is the same age as Da Xin. sniff sniff

BTW, I am DTA. That's Dossier to ASIA, baby!!!

Hugs,
Michelle

The Ferrill's said...

Oh how sweet! And yes, treasure the season!

Unknown said...

TOO beautiful for words-a girl and her daddy...AHHH

Kristy said...

I know exactly what you are saying, our Astrud is 16!!!! I just don't know where the time has gone, it hurts some time because I feel like I don't remember it all and I know I do, but it just goes so fast! Your daughter is just gorgeous!

Love, Kristy

Keisha said...

Definitly something to Treasure!! So Beautiful!

Nicole A. said...

So sweet!! They really do grow up so fast; I keep telling myself to slow down and just enjoy them at each stage. Do you get a mom/son dance? Here, in 3rd grade, our school does a mom/son square dance. B and I went this year, and it was so stinkin' fun! Nice to spend that one-on-one special time, before other girls start catchin' his eye!

Have a great, blessed week!
All the best,
Nicole A. in OH

a Tonggu Momma said...

Ack! Don't say that! We are ready to freeze time here as it is! Although, I must admit we didn't want to freeze time when the Tongginator was two. And we STILL are so glad we didn't. I'm just saying...

Nicole said...

Oh that is so unbelievably SWEET!!
It does go so very fast! I can't believe my oldest is almost 12!?!
Enjoy every moment is easier to say than to live, thanks for the reminder!!

Carla said...

They make a cute couple! Katie is beautiful!!

Stefanie said...

Katie is SO beautiful!!! Looks an awful like her mama :)
Memories in the making!!
Love you!

Virginia said...

She looks so pretty! What great memories she'll have of this.

Gin =)

Jennifer said...

Beautiful photos of Katie and her Daddy!!!!

Jen

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh Amie...they look so beautiful together. What special memories for her:)

Rebecca Lily said...

HEART. MELTING. Oh Amie, this just put the hugest smile on my face. :)

Anonymous said...

Just look at all those beautiful children! Amazing! They are precious. And it looks like you are enjoying them to the max.

Heather said...

Oh what a pretty pretty girl with her sweet daddy! Hope they had a ball:)

Love,
Heather

Jen said...

they do grow up too fast!

Tonya said...

Hey there, friend! I wanted to comment on the post above but can't find the comment button. Yes, I'm computer challenged AND a dork all rolled into one.

Anyway...

I wanted to say that I think you're the greatest! You're always out there trying to help others. You, my friend, ROCK! (And I ♥ U VERY MUCH) ☺

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Love these pictures!!!!So sweet!!! They grow up so fast don't they

Tina said...

Wow, so sweet!!!!! I have to say Fluff, you do have the most beautiful family!!!! Miss you and love you!!!! Still no voice by the way!!

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish