Thursday, January 29, 2009

J-Man, Learning the Ropes...



Oh... Heyyyyyyyyy. Didn't see you there, MOM.



Me? What am I doing? Well, let's see...



Wait. Why are you asking? What have THEY told you?



Donuts...? Donuts?... Donuts?... Hmmm..
Sounds familiar, but I have only been in America for
a little over 2 months. That is not enough time to learn every
English word there is. Maybe you should check with one of the
Big Kids. Good Luck with that. Don't tell them I sent you.


They told you what??? Seriously?



OH, now that is laughable.
Those big kiddos. Always joking!



You're not buying any of this are you?
Good thing I'm cute!




You know what I always say?
If you can't beat 'em join 'em!

Apparently he has been reading the blog, and taking cues from his Big Sis, here and here. Is it wrong that I just think this is the cutest? I thank God that this little man is not sitting in a crib in an orphanage, and instead is out running around our house, getting into things, making messes and making us smile. I am so blessed that I get to be the one who gets to catch him sneaking snacks, and who gets to clean up his little donut face afterwards.
Seriously God, Thank YOU!!!

52 heart smiles:

Jill said...

What a cutie! I love how the "evidence" is all over his face. Praise God for that little miracle!

Unknown said...

such cute pictures! powder donuts are my fav too! just checking in to say hi! hope you are well and having a wonderful week. any luck with scripture memory? we are just finishing proverbs 3:5-6 and I find it applies to all areas of life on an everyday basis. God bless!
sara

a Tonggu Momma said...

BwwwwwaaaaHaHaHaHa! What a *sweet* boy.

Nicole said...

He learns fast, huh?
He couldn't be any cuter!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Not only cute pics, but a greta perspective - you GET to clean up this cute facer..seriously!! Aren't we so blessed? NOw, I ant a donut!!!!!

Stefanie said...

You tell that little donut lover that we have PLENTY of those powdered bites of heaven if he's willing to travel :) Someday, girl!! SOMEDAY!!

Kim said...

Seriously, I think J-Man could do a commerical titled, "Got Donuts?"

Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know why but that just made me cry big obnoxious happy tears! Love you friend! and I am with you - if you can't beat em' join em' Tell Jonathan I will hook him up with the butterfinger when I am back for a visit!

Sending hugs and love,

Shelley

Anonymous said...

So I went "here" and "here" and it his been almost exactly one year since you had any sort of "crime" investigations in the house regarding missing donuts and yummy cupcakes......

Amie said...

documented cases, my friend. There have been many "crimes" that have gone untold. I know , because many involve yours truly. ;)

:)
Amie

day by day said...

So cute! Love it! And you know he is just too darned cute to get into mischief! : )

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

He is just adorable. What a precious gift.

Kristin said...

Very cute! Love the play by play report!! So glad your little J-Man is settling in well. :-)

Nicole A. said...

So cute! I thought the same thing ... "Got donuts?" How precious is that face?! Made by God just for you, his mama! Hope you're doing well!

All the best,
Nicole A. in OH

Jen@KerrnalJournal said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is too stinkin funny!!! That hallway must be a high crime area, LOL.

Thanks for sharing his sweet face with us!!!

Anna said...

Oh! That just makes MY heart smile!

Thanks so much!!!!!

Unknown said...

AMEN to that sister-makes me wanna go STRAIGHT FOR THE DING DONGS myself. :) Kisses to those sweet sugar covered lips and hugs to my HH!

Anonymous said...

He's a fast learner!!

Jennifer said...

He is the cutest little guy!!!!

Love the donut face.

Jen

Beth E. said...

Awwww...he's such a doll! I don't blame him a bit...gotta love powdered sugar donuts! :o)

C's Mom said...

How cute...no denying the evidence, kiddo.

jennifer said...

What a sweet post about your sweet little man. He is adorable!!

Jill said...

Hysterical post!!!! Why can't I think of things like that??? LOL!
Powder donuts?? I am so disappointed in you....I mean Lucy NEVER eats junk like that......we had Special K for breakfast this morning. Yeah...we did....even though it looked quite similar to what J-Man was eating, it was Special K, I swear!! LOL!! HeeHee!

us said...

Oh J-Man you are too cute!!! And are very much fitting right in with your silly siblings!!! Love you little man!!!! We need to get together again soon, so could you please tell your mom and dad that your cousins would like to see you!!!

Michelle R Photography said...

How cute, Amie! Glad Hannah and his other brothers and sisters are teaching him about the good stuff. Go right for the donuts... yeah, that's my motto. Praising Him for bringing this little guy HOME to you!!!

Love,
Michelle

agirlandhergun said...

You ever think you might have to many bites of sugary goodness lying around just taunting your small children...ha

Your toooo funny and he is tooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!

Shelby

Andrea said...

WEEEELLLLL! Looks who's decided to join the party! Where in the world have you been...Oh Yeah! House full of kids!
I have totally decide that J-man and JiXiang are gonna have to hang.
Then people can't blame the whole"Sugar" thing on me.
He is just a happy little monkey , isn't he?!?!?
Sweet Sweet boy.
xoxo,
A

Carla said...

What a CUTIE!!!
Blessed you are!!

Virginia said...

He is so cute and expressive...what a charmer he must be! Looks like he really enjoyed those donuts.

Gin =)

Doug and Terrye said...

Besides, he has a lot of donut-time to make up for ;)

Terrye in FL

Jen said...

J-Man, you are the CUTEST!

I think you should keeping sneaking those snacks...you know with that cute of a face you can get away with anything.

And OH YES...God is sooooo good!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

so cute !!!!! just checking to make sure you are keeping up today ... 2 diet mtn. dews, bag of dove chocolates, and 4 krispy kreme donuts !!! hee hee ... gotta go to the gym on Monday !!!!!

trina said...

He is way toooooo cute!!!

BTW, got my beautiful coasters today!! THank you!!!!

trina

Michelle R Photography said...

Hi Amie,
Pop over when you get a moment, please! ;)

BTW, you were SO cracking me up on your comments yesterday. Did you not notice that I basically copied and pasted everything from my public blog? I think that's called cheating. lol

Amy said...

Too cute!!! And he looks pretty proud of himself I would have to say! Amy

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Seriously, God, what a blessing! He is too cute. Thank you for sharing your "take" on that moment.
Robbie

Stacy said...

Oh he is so darn cute! I think he's learning the ropes just fine! I'd go for the donuts too ;)

Bobbie-Jo said...

What adorable shots. You have such a lovely perspective ... I need to keep that more in mind when things are going less than stellar. :)

De Lucchi Family Treasures said...

Adorable, what a face.
Great blog, you captured it so well.Love Jules
xxx

Staci said...

Such a cutie boy!!

Us said...

Ok..this post is adorable! I love the pictures! And YES, he is a wonderful blessing and YAY for you that God picked you to be his mom!!! That's the best gift ever! xo Keli

Kristy said...

What precious pictures, he is just the cutest thing!!!!

Love, Kristy

At Home! said...

Thank you for the smile you have given me this morning!

Adeye said...

What a gorgeous little guy you have. Blessed mommy you are :)

3 Peanuts said...

He is SO cute ---I say let the boy eat as many doughnuts as he wants!!!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Yep...hard to get upset with that little face...powdered sugar and a sweet sweet smile!

Heather said...

Now, HE makes me smile!!! What a sweet boy and amen, that he is not in a crib in China, thank you Lord!

Have a great week, Amie!

Heather

quilt'n-mama said...

Amie-
these pictures made my heart smile. J-Man is adorable and seem to be fitting in well! Thanks for your notes while we were traveling and since we got home. I am slowly catching up!
We love donuts in our house too..but chocolate dipped are the winners here:) big brother eli has taught Nate quickly how to eat them & steal them along with the phrase..."don't tell monkey..."
Blessings,
Gayly

Shawnstribe said...

yummy yummy such cute photos
xxx
s

Three Boy Joys said...

You know that I think Boys truly are Joys! I love that age, he is so cute!!!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Oh my...he is just the cutest. It's hard to deny those powdered donuts.

Rebecca Lily said...

HA HA HA!!!! Now, that is just the most adorable little powdery/sugary face EVAH, if I do say so myself. :)

Lovin you!
R

PS What is up with your funky font up there in the post title. You should contact your blog designer about that.

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish