Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A GIVEAWAY to honor the Saunders

Most of you here already know about the Saunders and their story, either through my post here, or through other blogs who are spreading their story and asking for prayer requests.

If you have not been to The Saunder's Family blog, please take a moment to check them out here. Your heart will be touched. Her faith is unwavering.. and her conviction strong. Check out what she has to say here, it will bless your socks off. Take a moment to peek around some more. You will fall in love with this dear sweet soul as so many already have.

As you might already know, there is a campaign being launched to get this AMAZING family nominated for an Extreme Home Makeover. Her sweet friend Lynsay set up a blog to keep all of us updated and a place for all of us to leave comments in support of the Saunders Family being chosen for an EHM. Is this girl on it, or what?



I would love it if you all would spread the word about this sweet family and what we are all trying to do here. Lynsay, once again on the ball, created one of those cool little buttons to link to her blog. I am not cool enough to know how to to turn it in to an actual button, but I will post the pic here and you can grab it and post it on your side bar. I do know that if you add a pic, you can add a link that will go along with that pic.The link is http://www.lovebuildsahouse.blogspot.com/. Isn't that cute?

I would love to see that button ALL over blogland. The more people who know about their story, and who take the time to leave a comment or to contact EHM on their behalf, the greater chance we can help make this a reality! How unbelievable would that be??

So here is what I would like to do. I am asking anyone who feels moved to do so, would you please add the button and the link to your sidebar. And please take the time to get to know the Saunders through their blog, A place Called Simplicity. And if you feel led, take a moment to head over to the EHM blog Lynsay created, and leave a comment in support of The Saunders Family receiving the EHM. And if you wanted to send an e-mail in support to EHM themselves, I wouldn't be mad at you. Also, if you can find the time, please do a post encouraging others to do so as well. Feel free to borrow anything from my post here, or this post. Take whatever you need to make it easier for you to get'er done.

I know it seems like a lot, but it only will take a few minutes of our time. A few minutes that will mean so much to The Saunders Family. A few minutes that will result in blessings coming their way, whether they are chosen for the EHM, or not.

I have a friend, Keisha, who has offered to giveaway a blog makeover to help out the Saunder's Family in some way. So I think this is the perfect opportunity to use it. Anyone who posts a link to their blog in the side bar, will have 1 entry thrown into the hat to win the blog-over. Anyone who does a post encouraging others to do so and links back to this post here so they can be entered as well, will receive 2 additional entries. Try to link back to this post, so they don't have to spend time shuffling through and hanging out to find it. :) **see below for additional giveaway**

I know that you guys would do it either way, but this is just fun. A way to say thank you for taking the extra time to help out this deserving family.

All you will need to do is leave a comment with this post leaving your blog url and your e-mail, so that I can find you if you win. As always, I WILL NOT post your comments. If you have already posted a link, please enter your name in the giveaway. Winning stuff is fun, and I would like to visit your blog and thank you personally.

Thanks for all your help!!! And thanks to Keisha for her VERY generous offer! :)

Blessings!

**Edited**

Some have posted the link, but opted out of the giveaway because they have just recently had their blog made over. I want YOU to have a chance to win something too. So in addition to Keisha's AWESOME Blog makeover, I will be giving away a second and third prize as well.

I have chosen to give away Steven Curtis Champan's CD, This Moment . I adore this family, for their Faith and for all they do for the orphans of China. I personally know so many families who were inspired to adopt from China as a result of hearing The Chapman's story. Many who did not know of them, unfortunately came to know them through the tragedy of losing their daughter Maria last year. If you don't of them and how they were led to adopt 3 little ones from China, I encourage you to head on over to Shaohannah's Hope and view the video sharing their story. Who knows what might come of your little visit there. :)
Enter the giveaway the same way. Leave a comment with your blog url as well as your e-mail. I WILL NOT post your comments. Please let me know if you would like to be entered for the first prize blog makeover.. or the CD. :) If you have already entered, you will be entered for both. :)

0 heart smiles:

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish