Friday, January 2, 2009
GIVEAWAY!!!
9:43 PM | Posted by
Amie
I have been itching to do a GIVEAWAY, and have just been waiting for the right time. And I think today is the perfect day to do it...
Today is a bittersweet day, as it marks the 2nd anniversary of the day Brent received his heavenly healing. While it is certainly a day that is not without its sadness, as his mom reminds me, there is also joy to be found, as this is the day he met with our Heavenly Father, and the day he was no longer in pain anymore. PTL! If you are not familiar with his story, please head on over here and catch up. And after you do, maybe leave an encouraging note for Tonya, his mom. I remember her saying to me, one of the scariest parts of losing a child, is the fear that they might be forgotten. Brent is certainly not forgotten, and his story and his spirit are touching lives today. So go, and be touched. :)
It is also a big day, because little Stellan is moving on out of the hospital and heading home!!! Praise be to GOD! Can you imagine how stinkin' excited his little buddies are going to be that their little brother is coming home. Not to mention how relieved a very exhausted mama will be to sleep in her own bed with her P.C. and all of her little ones healthy and under one roof again. A day to celebrate indeed.
So what better way to mark this day than with a GIVEAWAY? As I was trying to decide what I would be giving away, I happened across an adoption fundraiser a family is doing to raise money to head to China to bring their little one home. They are selling these adorable stamped coasters, and when I saw them, I just knew that I had to have them. And that you had to have them. ;) You even get to pick which set you would like. I'm cool like that.

So I am going to ask that you leave a comment with this post with your e-mail address if you would like to be entered. As always I WILL NOT post your comments for all the world to see your e-mail addy. If you're lucky, I might even delete the comments, as I have been known to do from time to time, erasing all traces of your e-mail addy. You just never know what'cha gonna get. Kinda like a box of chocolates. Right Forest?
So leave a comment to enter and tune in next Friday to see if you won. And if you are new to the area, take the time to say hello, and tell me a bit about yourself. There are so many new peeps out there, and I like to know who has moved into the hood. That way I can pop in for some sugar every now and then, or maybe bring you some cookies. :) Can't wait to get to "know" you!
Happy New Year friends!!
Hugs~
p.s. A reminder that I will NOT be publishing your comments... :) So if you left a comment and you don't see it, rest assured, I gotcha! I am cracking up at how many of you thought you were the first to comment because no other comments were posted, and you were genuinly excited about it!lol. I had several little chuckles at that. :) You guys are so silly. I just love you!
Today is a bittersweet day, as it marks the 2nd anniversary of the day Brent received his heavenly healing. While it is certainly a day that is not without its sadness, as his mom reminds me, there is also joy to be found, as this is the day he met with our Heavenly Father, and the day he was no longer in pain anymore. PTL! If you are not familiar with his story, please head on over here and catch up. And after you do, maybe leave an encouraging note for Tonya, his mom. I remember her saying to me, one of the scariest parts of losing a child, is the fear that they might be forgotten. Brent is certainly not forgotten, and his story and his spirit are touching lives today. So go, and be touched. :)
It is also a big day, because little Stellan is moving on out of the hospital and heading home!!! Praise be to GOD! Can you imagine how stinkin' excited his little buddies are going to be that their little brother is coming home. Not to mention how relieved a very exhausted mama will be to sleep in her own bed with her P.C. and all of her little ones healthy and under one roof again. A day to celebrate indeed.
So what better way to mark this day than with a GIVEAWAY? As I was trying to decide what I would be giving away, I happened across an adoption fundraiser a family is doing to raise money to head to China to bring their little one home. They are selling these adorable stamped coasters, and when I saw them, I just knew that I had to have them. And that you had to have them. ;) You even get to pick which set you would like. I'm cool like that.

So I am going to ask that you leave a comment with this post with your e-mail address if you would like to be entered. As always I WILL NOT post your comments for all the world to see your e-mail addy. If you're lucky, I might even delete the comments, as I have been known to do from time to time, erasing all traces of your e-mail addy. You just never know what'cha gonna get. Kinda like a box of chocolates. Right Forest?
So leave a comment to enter and tune in next Friday to see if you won. And if you are new to the area, take the time to say hello, and tell me a bit about yourself. There are so many new peeps out there, and I like to know who has moved into the hood. That way I can pop in for some sugar every now and then, or maybe bring you some cookies. :) Can't wait to get to "know" you!
Happy New Year friends!!
Hugs~
p.s. A reminder that I will NOT be publishing your comments... :) So if you left a comment and you don't see it, rest assured, I gotcha! I am cracking up at how many of you thought you were the first to comment because no other comments were posted, and you were genuinly excited about it!lol. I had several little chuckles at that. :) You guys are so silly. I just love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amie
- I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
David 16
Katie 14
Matthew 11
Samuel 10
Allie 8
Grace 7
Hannah 7
Johnathan 5
Caleb "Kai" 2
Sophie Lu 23mos
The Gang

Blogs I Love
- Amazima Ministries(Katie)
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Mother Singing
- Born in our Heart
- Bring the Rain
- Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- China Baby!
- Crazy-Eight
- Davis Six
- Day by Day
- Dream.Imagine.Live
- Four4Now
- Football and Fried Rice
- Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full
- Hoppe Life
- Matters of the Heart
- lady bug princesses
- Life with Lily Mei
- Life Is Beautiful
- Live Big and Laugh Often
- Livin' la vida Lia
- MississippiZen
- Mommy24Treasures
- Organized ChaosX3(pw)
- MomentsMemories...
- Ni Hao Y'all
- Oatsvall Team
- Osborn Odds 'N Ends
- Our Little Ladybugs
- Party of Many
- Safe in His Arms
- TBD or bust
- The Bakers Sweets
- The Elison Project
- The Ferrill Bunch
- The Happy Hippy Chronicles
- The Kernal Journal
- The Long Road to China
- The Shirley Family
- The Walker Household
- Worth the Wait
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com





1 heart smiles:
Hi, I am new to the world of blogging. I am just getting started so I am still learning the ropes. I have been online reading as much as I can for days now trying to catch up on so many people's blogs. You are so encouraging and I can't wait to read more from you. I am trying to learn some pointers for myself.
Thank you for sharing, I pray that you have blessed new year.
Tina