Tuesday, January 20, 2009

For you Aunt Pappi...


Gearing Up...


What is this stuff?

Hull-oooo? A little help here.

And then they giggle when I fall down?
This seems wrong somehow.

Not so bad. This is kinda fun!


Me and My Peeps.

Can we move this along, please.

Totally Natural. Mom did not ask me to "pose."


She didn't have to ask me. :)


All "snowed" out.
hugs~

p.s. Don't forget to spread the word about the Saunders Family. Let's get them the EHM!!! And Thanks to all of you who already have. BIG BIG HUGS to you! :)

23 heart smiles:

Michelle R Photography said...

Hi Amie,
Such cute photos of your little snowday outing. Just how long does it take you to get all the kiddos bundled up, and how quickly into the process do you get your first potty request? lol

I'm glad to see Johnathan is liking the snow. I think it's here to stay for a while!!

Nicole A. said...

Too cute! What else can you do with all the snow these days?! It must take you forever to get everyone ready to go out! What a great picture of them all lined up and bundled up!

All the best,
Nicole A. in OH

Patricia said...

Yeah, photos!!!!! Hi gang! What do you think of the snow J man? It makes me cry to see picts of you exploring the world around you. Just look out for dog poop! And Hannah, I have to say, that is one GREAT (and unposed) smile...you are beautiful! Allie, I want you to know that today Nate made a declaration to me that involved you...today I pulled him aside to thank him for making some good big brother choices (you know what I'm talking about...You know what he told me? He said "thats because Allie includes everyone. I'm going to start being more like Allie!" Nate notices how good you are at including all your friends and helping out people that are littler than you. You sure make a difference to people around you. You are so wonderful Allie. I love you!! The rest of you kiddos look great too! Hugs to all of you and stay warm! love,
Aunt Pappi

day by day said...

Oh, I just got my cuteness fix for the day!!!! Soooo cute! : )

Anonymous said...

Precious! Love the last photo for the mamarazzi!

Tonya said...

Oh, Amie, they're ADORABLE!!!

Man, I've missed so much during my time away from the computer. Your family is just BEAUTIFUL... I LOVED ALL the photos, ESPECIALLY the one of them ALL TOGETHER! How PERFECT! ☺

I hope you're having a great week. By the way.. why don't you send some of that "white stuff" to Mississippi? LOL! We saw some flurries yesterday but OF COURSE it DIDN'T stick. Maybe one day.. Maybe. ;-)

LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

Tell David I instantly noticed his "GOOD HAIR" despite the cold and snow-my kinda guy :)
Jen

C's Mom said...

Such sweet, fun photos!

Dita said...

Uh, has anyone ever mentioned that you have A LOT of KIDS??? How ever do you stop kissing them, they're so darn adorable! You must be all kissed out...you kiss one, then the next and at the end..you see the first one again and it all starts all over!

I can't believe you have that much snow gear! You're my hero, girl!

Beth E. said...

I love these pics...I can't imagine what he was thinking about that snow! :o)

Carla said...

Those are some C U T E kids!!

Ohilda said...

Oh my! What cuteness!!!!!

Giving Love Encounters said...

I remember this photo from last year!
SO much cooler with you in it J-man!!! :)
...not that it wasn't cool before....ok, you get my point....

k

Jill said...

Amie- I don't know how you do it!!
Such cute pics of the kiddos!
Try to keep warm!!
Hugs, Jill

Kristy said...

I love all of these pictures, it looks like so much fun!!! It was 80 here today dangit!!! But tomorrow it will be cold! I don't know why we are all sick????

Anyway I love the pics, just love them!

Love and blessings,Kristy

Anna said...

too cute! i'm so glad your sweet little one is adjusting so well! he looks so happy...they all do!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE...simply adorable!! They look like they had so much fun!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Cute cute cute!!!!!!!! What a bunch of adorable snow bunnies...

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

I gave you an award : ) go over to my blog to pick it up!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your family Amie! They make me smile... I hope some day there will be a photo like that with our kids lined up with yours!!We will have to put our "matthew's" together.... Matthew made me help him learn some chinese last night at bed time...I need to remember to have him verify the word "friend" for me.... you know why.... Just want to make sure there wasn't some "code" in there like brother.... Sending you love and hugs, Shelley

Unknown said...

Precious photos!

Isn't it fun to see our newly adopted children play in the snow for the first time. Your children are really beautiful!

Blessings and love,
Jill

Holly said...

This was Josiah's first snow in the U.S. too! He thought it was grand and asks daily when it will snow again. We live in NC and it was 67 degrees today. It may be 5 years before we see another snow like we got just last week!
Sorry buddy!
Love those little China boys!!

Us said...

So so cute!!! There's nothing like the smile on a kids face while playing in the snow! I took some of Moo and posted a couple of weeks ago! I love the smiles! xo

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish