Saturday, January 10, 2009

J-Man has an announcement

So mommy is doing this little give-away thingy on her blog. And she asked me to help pick the winner. "Just reach into the hat and pull out one name," She tells me.

So I reach in, shuffle the names around a bit, and I pull my picks out. 5 of them. That's right. I said 5. You got a problem with that? Didn't think so. If you do, see my grumpy " Don't mess with me " face below. See, there were so many names in the hat. And if one giveaway for a good cause is good, then 5 giveaways must be even better, right? See, I'm not just cute. I'm clever too! But again, I can mean business... see below.



So here's the deal. These 5 peeps below, win a set of kickin' coasters, the proceeds of which help a family to bring home their little one from China. If I could have fit more names in my sweet little chubby hand, I would have. Here we go...

1) Kim at 3 Peanuts!
5) Michelle at Born in my heart.


Congrats to you!!! I know mommy would want me to tell you she loves you all, and she is glad that you won. If I know her, she would also want me to say she wishes you all could have won. Something about we are all winners. How many times will I hear that one throughout my life, do you suppose?

And one more time... My grumpy " " Don't mess with me " face" in case you didn't catch it the first time. 'Cause it is that good.


Congrats to all the winners, and winners. (you're welcome mom)!
Lots of Love ~
Lil' J


I think they bought my grumpy face! I AM Good!

19 heart smiles:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

He is adorable.. I loved all the pictures.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Congrats to all the winners!! I miss you waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! See the tears????In case you missed them WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! See them now!!! Do I have to add guilt to make you come and visit me? I had surgery...feeling guilty? Well you should! Do I need to give away chocolate??? Yes that would be the key we all know how much you love your chocolate. Come see me and I will send you chocolate...yes I promise...no I'm not lying.
I love ya girlfriend.....
Can you kiss the J man for me...

Candy said...

What a sweet face - even the grumpy one. I FORGOT to enter the contest (see my grumpy face....)

Unknown said...

THANK YOU J-MAN for making me a winner!! I rarely win anything! YAY J-MAN! Hey, tell your mom I love her too! Oh, and you too and all my kids say your mad face is REALLY SCARY :) HUGS! YOU MADE MY DAY!

Michelle R Photography said...

I won??? I'd like to thank the academy. Oh, wait.... No, I'd like to thank J-Man, because that "don't mess with me, dude" face totally rocks. Thanks for picking me little guy!!

p.s. Amie, Yes, got your email and am so glad to know you found it!! Thanks!!

Love,
Michelle

Carla said...

Oh my goodness!! I loved his little grumpy look!! But, his smile is so much sweeter!!

Congrats to ALL the winners!!!

trina said...

Awww...he didn't fool me. I knew that grumpy face was just a joke. He's toooo cute! Wow, I can't believe I'm a winner!! Yippee!! I'm so excited!!

Amie said...

Coleen-

I am crying too...WAAAAHHHHHH! Cause I have been so negligent to my bloggy peeps. I am going to run over to say hello to you! And to give you a visual, I am going to trip cause I am running so fast, and it is icy here, so that will contribute to the tripage as well. Can't talk, running!

And when the weather turns girl, look out. We are coming your way! The whole fam! So get ready. Shall we say June?

Okay, tangent. running!

Love you!

:)
AMie

Denise said...

Yipeee, I won something!!!! Thanks J man!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh that is so exciting!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
Please tell the J-man thank you for picking me AND he does a very good grumpy man face too:)

I'll e0mail you.

Kim

Mom Of Many said...

Ugh! I forgot to sign up...WAAAA...I was on the day you posted it but go distracted by someone short (that could be anyone of five people currently living in my house) and forgot...ugh...

Anyway, J-man is adorable!! Love the pics..

xo

Unknown said...

Just ONE MORE QUESTION...WILL A FULL SIZE DING DONG fit on that coaster? :)

Virginia said...

I totally bought his "grumpy face". He's too cute!

Gin =)

Jennifer said...

Congrats to the 5 winners! I love the grumpy face!!

Dita said...

I love looking at pictures of the J Man...grumpy face or not...he is such a little love!

Jill said...

LOVE the grumpy face! Too cute!
Congrats winners!

Andrea said...

Good Job J-Man!
The "mean face" is kickin'!

xoxo,
A

Beth E. said...

Congratulations to all of the winners! Lovin' the grumpy face. :o)

Anonymous said...

Matthew asked if that was J Man when he is grumpy...then he said he is just like him when he is a grumpy elf!

Too cute!

Shelley

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish