Sunday, January 11, 2009
Inspiring...
4:00 PM | Posted by
Amie
This is a testimony of how one person, just.one.person CAN make a difference. No matter what the age. You can make a difference. I can make a difference. We all can make a difference. We just need to choose to Be the Change.
If you have not read Katies blog yet, I highly recommend you do so. You will forever be changed. Grab a drink, and some popcorn and a blanket, settle in and start from the beginning. It is so worth it!
Thank you Katie, for making a difference in the lives of these children. For inspiring others to seek out how we can be used by him to do the same. You are an inspiration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amie
- I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
David 16
Katie 14
Matthew 11
Samuel 10
Allie 8
Grace 7
Hannah 7
Johnathan 5
Caleb "Kai" 2
Sophie Lu 23mos
The Gang

Blogs I Love
- Amazima Ministries(Katie)
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Mother Singing
- Born in our Heart
- Bring the Rain
- Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- China Baby!
- Crazy-Eight
- Davis Six
- Day by Day
- Dream.Imagine.Live
- Four4Now
- Football and Fried Rice
- Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full
- Hoppe Life
- Matters of the Heart
- lady bug princesses
- Life with Lily Mei
- Life Is Beautiful
- Live Big and Laugh Often
- Livin' la vida Lia
- MississippiZen
- Mommy24Treasures
- Organized ChaosX3(pw)
- MomentsMemories...
- Ni Hao Y'all
- Oatsvall Team
- Osborn Odds 'N Ends
- Our Little Ladybugs
- Party of Many
- Safe in His Arms
- TBD or bust
- The Bakers Sweets
- The Elison Project
- The Ferrill Bunch
- The Happy Hippy Chronicles
- The Kernal Journal
- The Long Road to China
- The Shirley Family
- The Walker Household
- Worth the Wait
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com





8 heart smiles:
The other day I was looking at your blog and clicked on her site. I have only had a chance to read bits and pieces but want to start from the beginning, so I plan on doing just that.
I am really feeling a strong pull to do something more. To make a change and be a change, just struggling right with what that might be.
Thanks for the post!
Jessica
I made a post on my blog a little while back about her. I went on a bit of a tangent in my post. Her blog has stirred up so much within my heart. It is a truly incredible story. Her journey is such an inspiration.
Can I share this on my blog?
Thanks Much!
Jessica
Oh my goodness, that is so amazing. Thanks so much for sharing.
Your family is just adorable!
Adeye Salem
I will have to look at this blog Thanks for the recommendation.
I so need to find the time to read this from beginning to end. I have read so much about her on Gwen's blog. She sounds like the most amazing young woman. I have her bookmarked and I WILL get to it some day (hopefully soon!)
Inspiring...that puts it mildly. Convicting, challenging, faith-building....
Life Changing.
Causes one to lose sleep and not be able to justify exhorbitant expenses on silly materialistic things.
Beautiful. Heart-wrenching.
Heavenly.
I loved every word of it.
And I love you! ;)
I didn't get any emails from you ... thanks for the post about Katie ...
try and resend them ...