Monday, August 17, 2009

Wild Olive Kids...

chosen boyschosen boys back
unfolding girlsunfolding back
chosen girlschosen girls back

Wild Olive Kids, is here!!!!!!

You have no idea how excited I am to get these tees out there. For me, it was seeing kids tees in the stores with the negative messages on them that really sparked my fire to start on this venture of selling tees with scripture on them. I just was so tired of seeing tees that say, " I'm a brat.", or "I'm the boss of my mom"... or "homework sucks.". I wanted something that I could put my kids in that was positive and encouraging. Something that allowed them to spread a message of love, a way to be the light without having to say anything.

Through August we are giving a percentage of sales of our CHOSEN tee to support LOVE WITHOUT BOUNDARIES!!, an organization near and dear to our hearts. I might have mentioned this before, but Samuel is being sponsored in Foster Care through Love Without Boundaries. I cannot express how much it blesses me to be able to use Wild Olive to support the LWB ministry. I could tell you that every time I see an order come in, and I see that another CHOSEN tee has sold, that I tear up. But you might not believe me. Unless you know me IRL, or have been here long enough to know that I am a sap. And a dork. A sappy dork, if you will.


Anywho....


Run on over and check out our new Wild Olive Kids line. We would love to see you partner with us to support LWB. Not to mention, these tees are just cool, if I do say so myself. ;)

Hugs~




warning: should you choose to clothe your kids in a Wild Olive Kids tee, there is a good chance, should I ever run across your kids around town while they are sportin' their Wild Olive Kids tee, that I will run at them and give them a big ol' hug. And then I might cry. Please consider yourselves warned, and warn the children too, will you. This could be startling. Just ask the Wild Olive Tee wearing women around my town. I'm just sayin'. 

13 heart smiles:

Beth E. said...

I like sappy dorks...I AM a sappy dork! Birds of a feather, ya know?! LOL

I love the shirts! It's a shame they are only for kids. Let me know when you make them in Big Mama sizes... ;-)

Jennifer said...

Amie these are beautiful! I'm so excited about your passion and the wonderful work you're doing. And to be able to say "I know her! Isn't she the coolest!"

Patricia said...

I JUST got my "Chosen" tee in the mail today & my daughter L.O.V.E.S it!!! (& I love her in it!)

Bravo to you for putting this out there!! AWESOME message for kids to wear (& adults too!)

Keep doin' what you're doin'! And as I like to say about "the Word":
Love It, Live It, Wear It! ;)

Patricia/NYC

Unknown said...

Well, ya'all just WENT AND DID IT AGAIN HUH? BOOO YA! GREAT JOB LADIES! LOVE EM ALL!

Michelle R Photography said...

How wonderful to have tees for the kids. I SOOOO get what you mean about kids' t-shirts. Where are the positive messages? At WILD OLIVE, that's where!!!!

BTW, where are MY hugs?!? I am a walking W.O. billboard. I was Transformin' My Mind today, as a matter of fact. That's ok, I'll just get caught up sometime in the future. :)

Miss you!!
Big hugs,
Michelle

Amie said...

Michelle...

How cool that you were transformin' minds today!!! And fyi- you didn't get plowed over cuz I just haven't spotted you yet. Watch your back! I'm just sayin'. You have been warned friend!!

hugs and much love!!!!!
:)
Amie

Anonymous said...

oh dear friend you are a sappy dork...I wish there was even a small chance I could get a tackle hug from you when I wear my shirt ... or when my friend wear's hers the chance that you may tackle her would be even better...or when I order the tee for my daughter that you will tackle her. Sending you love and hugs, Shelley

Tina said...

Thank you so much, I just love them!! Reed's first one is on they way to us now :)

Tina said...

Thank you so much, I just love them!! Reed's first one is on they way to us now :)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

oh girl, how exciting ... i am off to see them ... you know my motto, if you are going to wear a t-shirt might as well make it one about Jesus !!!

love ya tons !!!

Kristy said...

I love these shirts!!! Make them in lady sizes, I love them!!

Love, Kristy

The Ferrill's said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I sent you an email, but just in case you don't get it....YOU BLESSED THIS MOMMA TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ferrill's said...

P.S.
I'm 29!!! ;) I LOVE being 29!!!!!!!!!
And I LOVE YOU!

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish