Friday, September 4, 2009

have i toLd yOu lAtely that...

i LOve yA!

cause I do… LOve yA!

Just thought you shouLd knOw..yA know?

LOve yA!

RealLy, I dO!

hAppy happy day!!!

31 heart smiles:

The Princess's Mommy said...

YIPPEE!!! HOORAY!! Happy Day indeed!

MississippiZen said...

Great News!!!!!!!!! So HAPPY for your family!!!!!!!

Doug and Terrye said...

Ha! Ha! I was about to leave a comment telling you how much I love you too...then I saw the other comments...went back and read ;) you post...and finally got it!!!! Congrats sister!!! Praying for you! (BTW...Grace says she loves Mrs. S)

a Tonggu Momma said...

Congrats, you clever girl!

Chris said...

Yaay!! bout time

Em said...

:D i LOve hAppy days!!!:D

Kate said...

Rock on. Cause I LOve yA right back!!! Congrats!!!

k.

Jodi said...

Congrats!!! So much closer to your little big guy!!!

trina said...

Oh you are so tricky! Wonderful,wonderful news!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Good thing you told me what LOA meant LOL! YIPPEE FOR you and for your boy!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

whoooo hoooooo!!!! Go Mama go!!!! And I thought you were telling me on FB how much you love me : )
I can't wait for the journey to began!!!!

Andrea said...

WOOP DAR IT IZ! Come on TA-TA(thagg'd name for TA)!!
Can't wait to get another Shantou Beach Boy Home!!!
Get ready..They LOVE the water. Must be in the BLOOD!!!

xoxo,
A

Stefanie said...

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!
Only 2 weeks late ;)
At first I thought it was a random capitalization title... but you got me on that one!
COME ON TA, baby!!!!!!!!!

Anna said...

whoohoo!!! i actually understood :) congratulations! we're so happy for you and him! have missed you!!!

Giving Love Encounters said...

Happy LOA !!!! One step closer!!!

Amie said...

T- That is hilarious. I am just so weird. Why can't I make it easy.. why I always gotta make it so hard on you. lol. You tell that miss Grace that I LOVE her too!

hugs~
Amie

Amie said...

umm-Stef. Why ya gotta out me that I'm two weeks late in sharing the news.lol. And crack-a-lackin up at the random Cap.... you just never know. just like anyother random Cap post around her. funny stuff.
:)
A
p.s. any day now.. any day!

Carla said...

YAY!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!! When ya gonna travel???? P A R T Y!!!!!!!

Stacy said...

Awesome news! Can't wait to hear about TA!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations, so happy for you, not even a little jealous, nope not me, totally happy for you!!!!
Seriously, GREAT news!!

Patricia said...

Such the creative little genius announcing this!! lol!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Michelle R Photography said...

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I am THRILLED for you, Amie!!! And just look at that gorgeous new header. I love it!! All those adorable little faces just staring right back at me. My heart is smiling... full of joy for you and your family!!

LOve Ya, too!!
Michelle

Mom Of Many said...

Yippee Jesus!! Hey, since our stuff just went to immigration maybe, just maybe, we will be on the same schedule?

I was just thinkin' about you today and wondering where you have been?? Miss you!! xo

Nicole A. said...

YAY! reaLly happy fOr yA!!!!
Such great news!!
Yippee!! Come on now, TA!!

All the best,
Nicole A. in OH

Organized Chaos said...

Congrats!!!! It's about time~ Sending you happy hugs and love!

Jill said...

Happy LOA Amie!!
Awesome news!!! I am so excited for you!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Email me when you have a chance : )

quilt'n-mama said...

yah!!!
So excited for you guys!
Blessings,
Gayly

Stacy said...

BIG Congrats to you and your family!!! I have been anxiously awaiting our Friday night updates from our agency to check to see if the LOA was yours! Couldn't get on your sight to check last week! Just saw Stefanie's this morning!!
Praying our children home!!
Day 25 to LOA for our sweet, sweet Jackson!!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh YEAH!!! BIG congratulations!!!!!!

Kristy said...

Congrats!!! This is awesome!!! I am so happy for all of you!!

Love and blessings, Kristy

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish