Friday, May 2, 2008
Grace's Pedicure Salon
2:52 PM | Posted by
Amie
Pedicure Cost: $106.75
$ 5.00 for Nail Polish of your favorite color
$1.75 for Nail Polish Remover to remove polish from rest of foot and legs.
$100 for Carpet Cleaning to remove polish embedded in carpet from pedicure.
I don't charge for labor. I am still working towards my license.
E-mail to schedule appt.
(I do my best work during nap time, when mommy thinks I am sleeping.)
btw- I also do hair, with my specialty being bangs :)
~Grace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amie
- I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
David 16
Katie 14
Blog Archive
- 2013 (2)
- 2012 (4)
- 2011 (6)
- 2010 (2)
- 2009 (41)
-
2008
(158)
- December(8)
- November(9)
- October(20)
- September(13)
- August(13)
- July(17)
- June(9)
-
May(16)
- Maximus Samuel
- 1 reason we always wash hands before meals...
- Best of Friends...
- WOW- 12 years ago today, our whole world was Rock...
- Please pray for the Chapman Family. They lost thei...
- A God thing...
- Blasted.... I've Been Tagged.
- Who wants to Play?
- For Shelby...
- Aaron
- A Father's Love 3/11/08
- God's Perfect Timing...
- Please Pray...
- YES...
- My Mother's Day Smile...(at least one of them) :)
- Grace's Pedicure Salon
- April(7)
- March(8)
- February(21)
- January(17)
- 2007 (87)
- 2006 (4)
Matthew 11
Samuel 10
Allie 8
Grace 7
Hannah 7
Johnathan 5
Caleb "Kai" 2
Sophie Lu 23mos
The Gang

Blogs I Love
- Amazima Ministries(Katie)
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Mother Singing
- Born in our Heart
- Bring the Rain
- Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- China Baby!
- Crazy-Eight
- Davis Six
- Day by Day
- Dream.Imagine.Live
- Four4Now
- Football and Fried Rice
- Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full
- Hoppe Life
- Matters of the Heart
- lady bug princesses
- Life with Lily Mei
- Life Is Beautiful
- Live Big and Laugh Often
- Livin' la vida Lia
- MississippiZen
- Mommy24Treasures
- Organized ChaosX3(pw)
- MomentsMemories...
- Ni Hao Y'all
- Oatsvall Team
- Osborn Odds 'N Ends
- Our Little Ladybugs
- Party of Many
- Safe in His Arms
- TBD or bust
- The Bakers Sweets
- The Elison Project
- The Ferrill Bunch
- The Happy Hippy Chronicles
- The Kernal Journal
- The Long Road to China
- The Shirley Family
- The Walker Household
- Worth the Wait
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(158)
-
▼
May
(16)
- Maximus Samuel
- 1 reason we always wash hands before meals...
- Best of Friends...
- WOW- 12 years ago today, our whole world was Rock...
- Please pray for the Chapman Family. They lost thei...
- A God thing...
- Blasted.... I've Been Tagged.
- Who wants to Play?
- For Shelby...
- Aaron
- A Father's Love 3/11/08
- God's Perfect Timing...
- Please Pray...
- YES...
- My Mother's Day Smile...(at least one of them) :)
- Grace's Pedicure Salon
-
▼
May
(16)
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com





13 heart smiles:
Oh my, Amie...I don't mean to laugh. I mean it really is that nervous, uncomfortable laugh and not that I'm laughing at you.
I am so locking up my stuff...
Hmmm--did you leave Grace a tip???
Sorry for this mess. You are indeed a better woman than I am.
Love,
Lisa
PS-I saw you tagged me and I will be conquering that next--probably tomorrow.
LOL! This cracked me up.
Such is life with little girls!!! I could tell you all the places we have permanant nail polish... like our dining room table and on our leather couch. What can you do? We just laugh about it. :)
I checked out the bangs... looks like less damage done there, maybe she should focus on hair and not nails. :)
Love
Rebecca
No please Lisa, laugh. This is funny stuff. I think her toes might be that color until she is 18 with the amount of polish she used. And, I have yet to use her services, but I think if I do, I think Rebecca is right, I may try my luck with her bang trim instead. With a large family, we are always looking for ways to save a few bucks...
:)
Amie
Oh Gracie, I asked you what you would come up with next on the bangs post, I should not have asked!!
Love ya!!
Aunt Julie
Oh my ROTFL we have had nail polish mess in our house....and hair cuts. Courtesy of our Addison.
Hey, I think Grace and Addison should open a salon together : )
I saw my tag and I will be answering the questions very soon.
Love ya girl!
I can only imagine this is definitely a story from personal experience.....: ) Wow, all I can say is maybe in twenty years, when she owns her own spa, you'll look back and think "She has ALWAYS loved this stuff!"
OH MY! I just found your blog through Stefanie's (Ni Hao Y'All) and I am cracking up!!! Your kids are adorable... and quite creative, apparently. Grace may need a little help with the pedicures, but I think she has the bang trimming down. :-)
OMGosh!!!! I just want to eat her! LOL That is so stinkin' cute! I mean, I'm sorry about your rug and all, but, geesh! Look at those toes! I love it!
Hugs,
Jen
Don't think I'll be scheduling an appointment anytime soon!
Too funny!
I thought I commented on this! Did I not? Okay, Maybe Grace and Kimmie could open up a hair and nails shop...except you live too far away! We have berry pink reminders on our bedroom carpet of the talented salon expert. I knew I had a great husband when he was on his hands and knees with a bottle of fingernail polish remover scrubbing with all his might.
Grace's nails really do look great though...she's got the knack! ;)
Dang! I just got a pedicure on Monday, had I only known about Grace's pedi services!
Is Grace still wearing pink polish? :-) About the dresses... we went to San Diego a couple of weeks ago and the princess dresses were the only thing that I bought the entire trip. I found them at a children's boutique and couldn't pass them up. With the two of them, it was like stuffing a wedding dress in my already-stuffed suitcase, but I'm so glad I did! Thanks for dropping by.
Hey, great job Grace!! I think you may have a future with a spa!!
Katie does that too, only the polish washes off. Oh, but what fun they have!!
Carrie