Monday, August 25, 2008

Matthew's Hidden Talent




In case he is famous some day, and this hidden talent comes out in an interview, I didn't want you all to feel sad you never knew about it.

So there you go.

Now you do! :)

15 heart smiles:

Doug and Terrye said...

OMGoodness!!! America truly does have hidden talent ;)

T in FL

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

Hi Amie,

I saw your picture on another blog and had to come visit. I have six children, too! This is a cute talent. Kids do the cutest things.

Be Blessed,
Sonya

Michelle R Photography said...

Hey, Amie. I heard that was going to be a new Olympic sport in London in 2012! I can see the headlines now, "Matthew takes home Gold in the "spoons." :-)

So cute!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Way to go Matthew!!!

What a cutie!

Lisa

Football and Fried Rice said...

I have always wanted to do this!! Lucky boy!!

Kate said...

Thanks for keeping me in the loop. It makes me feel important. Matthew sure does have talent...and the suave good looks to back it up. Hr really could go All. The. Way.

Darling!!!!

Kate

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Look at that boy!!! Takes after his Mommy I'm sure...: )

jennifer said...

Hey, one of mine's "best talent" is burping! I love this one!

Amie said...

Jennifer-
Shall we arrange for a "BURP-OFF?"

:)
Amie

The Ferrill's said...

Please someone pass me a spoon and a napkin so I can EAT HIM UP!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my word, he is the cutest thing, and the spoon just adds to the cute factor.
Man oh man...your little fella Jonathan better start practicing his tricks RIGHT NOW! He's got some HEAVY competition! ;)

Eve said...

Haha. We did that when I was little. Well, I never could but the rest of them did. I can however touch my forearm with my thumb! So there.

mommy24treasures said...

wow who'd have thought he could do such a wonderful thing;)
Amazing:)

redmaryjanes said...

Check out your little man! When he's famous one day, I'd be pulling out that photo...maybe a wedding even...school dances??? hmm..could be fun.

Rebecca Lily said...

How does he do that?? He has definitely got it goin' on... looks, smarts, a good mama, and now, SPOON BALANCING!! He is the total package!! (Think he and Claire...?? Well, it's early for that.) :)

Hugs
R

Anonymous said...

I love it! He needs to come to Texas and teach my Matthew that trick! Too darn cute... and those eyes..... Tell him way to go!

Shelley

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish