L ONGING TO MEET
O UR LITTLE MAN
A SAP!!!
Today we received our LOA from our new agency. We also received word that CCAA has officially approved the transfer of our files to our new agency. GO GOD!
So please...send some thanks up to God on our behalf for these victories! And, while you are at it, would you please pray for my friend Gayly. She is LONG overdue to celebrate these three little letters and I would ask that you pray for the CCAA to stamp her LOA today so that she can get her sweet little Nate home. And, since you're prayin', if you could ask God for a speedy TA, and a kickin' CA right around the corner, I wouldn't be mad at ya. Many thanks!
Hang in there little man...it won't be long now. And hang in there Gayly, prayer warriors are on it, and your day IS coming. And we WILL REJOICE BIG TIME when your time comes!
PRAISE GOD!
J
Johnathan's Mommy
About Me
- Amie
- I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
David 16
Katie 14
Blog Archive
- 2013 (2)
- 2012 (4)
- 2011 (6)
- 2010 (2)
- 2009 (41)
-
2008
(158)
- December(8)
- November(9)
- October(20)
- September(13)
-
August(13)
- OUR BIG GIRL!!!
- If you love a good giveaway...
- As if life weren't sweet enough....
- L ONGING TO MEETO UR LITTLE MANA SAP!!!Today we re...
- Matthew's Hidden Talent
- And the moment you have all been waiting for......
- I just wanted to pause a moment in the craziness t...
- Two more days to delurk, and enter to win :)
- Giveaway Countdown
- A sneak Peek...or Listen.
- I'm NOT above a bribe...
- too cute...
- So remember I asked you to pray for my friend Marg...
- July(17)
- June(9)
- May(16)
- April(7)
- March(8)
- February(21)
- January(17)
- 2007 (87)
- 2006 (4)
Matthew 11
Samuel 10
Allie 8
Grace 7
Hannah 7
Johnathan 5
Caleb "Kai" 2
Sophie Lu 23mos
The Gang

Blogs I Love
- Amazima Ministries(Katie)
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Mother Singing
- Born in our Heart
- Bring the Rain
- Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- China Baby!
- Crazy-Eight
- Davis Six
- Day by Day
- Dream.Imagine.Live
- Four4Now
- Football and Fried Rice
- Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full
- Hoppe Life
- Matters of the Heart
- lady bug princesses
- Life with Lily Mei
- Life Is Beautiful
- Live Big and Laugh Often
- Livin' la vida Lia
- MississippiZen
- Mommy24Treasures
- Organized ChaosX3(pw)
- MomentsMemories...
- Ni Hao Y'all
- Oatsvall Team
- Osborn Odds 'N Ends
- Our Little Ladybugs
- Party of Many
- Safe in His Arms
- TBD or bust
- The Bakers Sweets
- The Elison Project
- The Ferrill Bunch
- The Happy Hippy Chronicles
- The Kernal Journal
- The Long Road to China
- The Shirley Family
- The Walker Household
- Worth the Wait
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(158)
-
▼
August
(13)
- OUR BIG GIRL!!!
- If you love a good giveaway...
- As if life weren't sweet enough....
- L ONGING TO MEETO UR LITTLE MANA SAP!!!Today we re...
- Matthew's Hidden Talent
- And the moment you have all been waiting for......
- I just wanted to pause a moment in the craziness t...
- Two more days to delurk, and enter to win :)
- Giveaway Countdown
- A sneak Peek...or Listen.
- I'm NOT above a bribe...
- too cute...
- So remember I asked you to pray for my friend Marg...
-
▼
August
(13)





16 heart smiles:
THAT is soooooo EXCITING!!! WOO HOO!!!!!
I'll be prayin' for that speedy TA and for your friend
Gayly!!!
Blessings,
Carla
Amie!!! YEAH FOR LOA!!! We are right there together! Hope we both here about TA and CA SOON!!!
:-)
-Nicole
www.bakerssweets.blogspot.com
Praise the Lord!! Oh happy happy day!!!
Love,
Monica
God is so so good!
I will also be praying for your friend. Please keep us posted.
Hugs & prayers,
Missey
PRAISE GOD!!!!!!
I am over joyed for you my very dear friend..you know I love you and adore you I pray for you all the time!!! Congrats!!!! {{{hug}}}
Praising and thanking God with you, girl!!! WONDERFUL news all around, it won't be long now until you'll be having to make up an acronym for "TA" :)
"Go God"...You are just precious Amie!!!! And so right!! THrilling newsfor your lovely family and I am sure doing the happy dance here (out of the sight of others...but still...I am movin' and shakin' in delight!).
SO happy for you...and keeping our Panda Gayly in my prayers!!
Are those the most kissable cheeks ever...or is it just me? It's not just me, right??? :-)
Kate
Thank you Amie!!!! Congrats on your LOA!! Can't wait to see your sweet boy with his family!
Thanks for praying for us too! One of these days...
Blessings,
Gayly
SWEET!!!!! God is awesome :) Happy LOA!!!!
Again we are reminded that we serve a faithful God!!! Praising Him for His goodness...and for the blessings He is pouring out on your family!
T in FL
i've been following your blog on my reader for a couple of weeks. i dont' think i realized that you were adopting another one! how cool! we are in the process of our 1st adoption. we have our PA and are awaiting our INS approval so we can finally send our dossier.
we have 3 bio kiddos too.
i made my blogs private for a bit because i had some crazy anti adoption person visit my blog and blog about me on her evil site and it was quite unnerving to me...but if you ever want to stop by, email me at lifelaughterchaos@hotmail.com
Congrats again@
Billie
Such amazing news for you and your sweet little man. Keeping you, Gayly and all waiting Pandas in my prayers.
Lori
I am so glad that you received LOA and everything is transferred over!!!
Now, God, just keep things rollin' right along... :)
Rebecca
Congratulations Amie!!! Praying for a speedy TA!!
What a sweet little man!
Jen
Thanks for visiting our blog! I will come up with something great to get back at my teenager. Keep watching. :-)
Wonderful LOA news! Now, get that TA here as fast as possible so you can go get your sweet boy. I will have to keep track of you now so I can see your family grow!!!