Thursday, August 21, 2008

And the moment you have all been waiting for......

(cue drum roll, Bob)

db-db-db-db-db-db-db-db-db-db-db-db-db(you try coming up with a drum roll sound)

wait... before I let you know who won, if you can stand the excitement and hang in with me for that long, I wanted to let you know a few things...

I decided in the spirit of the Olympics I would choose 3 winners. (might have been because when I pulled out just one little piece of paper out of the hat, I felt bad for all the other numbers... I could have kept picking, but the madness had to stop somewhere!) So the Gold winner will take away the 2 CD's and the Silver and Bronze Medalists will be the lucky recipients of one CD as well, but you won't know which one till you get it. How fun is that??

I also wanted to tell you that if you ever do a giveaway yourself, and you write little numbers on pieces of paper to pull out of a hat, DO NOT use a post it note. Makes for a very sticky situation. I'm here to help. (It is early peeps. What do you want from me?)


And on to the Awards Ceremony......(Bob.. the drums....ahem)



Coming in First and Taking away the much sought after Gold Medal, representing FOOTBALL AND FRIED RICE, (lets give some love to)........... Sara!!!!!!!



And medal-ing in at only .05 sixteenths of an inch in paper length shorter than Sara, representing LIVIN' LA VIDA LIA, (give it up for).......... Kate!!!!!



And last but not least, representing THE LONG ROAD TO CHINA and taking home the Bronze, (can I hear a big ol' WOO-HOO for)........... Lisa!!


Thanks to all who came out to play. I love having the chance to get to "know" you. I think I might have to do this again sometime soon. Giving stuff away ROCKS!. And please people, please, remember.... YOU ARE ALL WINNERS! ;)


p.s. Sara,Kate,Lisa... shoot me a comment or e-mail with your addresses so I can send you your booty. :)

15 heart smiles:

jennifer said...

I missed the whole game! Oh well, that's typical.

Have a great weekend!!

Kate said...

Amie,

I had a lot of fun with this whole thing...but can I just say...I am thrilled!! I really NEVER win anything!! You are so sweet! THis is such a great idea...I might give it a go over at La vida Lia!

I will be sending you an e-mail shortly!

Love to you sweet friend!!

Kate :-) :-) (thats my versions of a BIG smile...because you gave me one today!!!)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I am with Kate....I never win anything...even third place!!!

Thank you for doing this...what fun!

I will send you an email too!

Have a great weekend!

Lisa

Carla said...

It was fun reading about who one!! Good job!!

The Princess's Mommy said...

Wow...you mean I came out and shared my deepest darkest wallpaper secret and I didn't even win...well, poot!

Back to scraping....
Monica

ps-How's those dust bunnies today??

Steffie B. said...

congrats to the winners.... ;)

The Ferrill's said...

Congratulations to all the medal winners!!!!!!!!!!!! You worked hard for four years, gearing up for the big day, you're chance to prove yourself and YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!! Way to go TEAM USA!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, sorry. You only have to mention the word Olympics and I totally get into it, even if the sport is "random drawing"!
;)

Amie said...

Hi Amie! I saw your comment on Angie Smith's blog, and of course your name caught my eye. So, I thought I'd stop lurking and say hello. Hi! Hope you have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Man.... Now I have to go out and buy the CD's... rats.. I was going to use that money for Milk... I will explain to the kids that mommy is not a winner and their calcium needs will just have to wait.... (ok I hope ya'll know I am totally joking... right???? ) Congrats big winners! And Amie.. gotta love your creative and fun skills!!! I get big Heart Smiles everytime I read your blog! :)

Football and Fried Rice said...

YaY!! REALLY!?!?! I Loved the Olympic Style Drawing & i am still in SHOCK!! This is so special. I love Selah and I can't wait to hear the other CD. I LOVE music. I LOVE my Ipod!! You are so sweet to have a giveaway!!

Thanks for your precious comments. I stand in awe of the love & grace in this community. I feel so embraced!!

Love,
Sara

mommy24treasures said...

yea for everyone!!!!

Denise said...

Congrats to the winners...I just may have to order one of those CD's now!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Hey shouldn't I get the boobie prize? Love ya {{{{hug}}}}

Anonymous said...

Selah is awesome! What a great little give away, and they went to some of my favoite blog buds too! :)

Rebecca Lily said...

Boo! I guess my lucky win on Tisra's blog was just that... lucky. :)

Congrats to the winners though!!! :)

Rebecca

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish