Sunday, May 24, 2009

May 21st...

Letter D s T op c

Grey D t38mex C

D T letter C

D. letter T C

D Sign for the T stairs in Pembroke College letter C

32 heart smiles:

Unknown said...

K-I'm either totally out of it or lost...

Amie said...

J-
Sorry. china Adoption Acronym. Dossier To China. Our paperwork is on its way to china to officially petition to be his parents. Now we wait to get Logged in to their system, then the wait begins for LOA, letter of Approval, where they officailly recognize us as his parents. :) One step closer to bringing our little big guy home.
so bottom line, Happy Day!
:)

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations!

Doug and Terrye said...

YEAH!!!! Look out buddy, here come mom and dad!!! :)

T in FL

us said...

yeah!!!!

Jodi said...

Yeah!!! So glad to hear this news!!!
One huge step closer!!!

Thanks for sharing!
Jodi Sue :)
www.headsup07up.blogspot.com

Stefanie said...

yessssssssssssssssss!!!

Amie said...

Stef-
umm, hey sista. NO love for my letters? lol. When its your time, I just MIGHT show you where I found 'em. (choking on my water). soon girl. soon.
~A

The Ferrill's said...

Woo to the Hoo! ;)
Very Exciting!

Nicole said...

Congratulations, I am a bit jealous :)
Just got our homestudy to USCIS :)
Hopefully we won't be too far behind you!
SO excited for you!!!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Woot! Woot! We just finished updating our USCIS packet. Somehow that just isn't as thrilling...

Anna said...

whoohoo! so excited for you! i had no idea what it meant either...i just knew it was an adoption acronym. :0) praise God!

Anonymous said...

snoopy dancin' :)

Patricia said...

YAY!!! Great news!!

ANd I just LOVED how those letters filled in! Very snazzy! ;)

trina said...

I'm so excited for you!!! So that's what you have been doing with most of your time...your paper pregnancy. Love the letters!! Will be praying it is a super short wait. Big Hugs!!
trina

Organized Chaos said...

DTC....Big Day in your house...I would like to point out that Samuel was yours the day you laid eyes on him - God made sure of that! Jumping up and down knocking myself over with joy...kids laughing at me asking why I am crying again while reading your blog...really.... so amazing! I have missed reading your words and what is in your heart friend!

MississippiZen said...

Woo! Hoo! Congrats!!! I know that is a weight off your shoulders!!

Jill said...

Hmmmmmm...did you all get DTC?????
Just kidding!! AWESOME! CONGRATS!!!
Hugs girl!
Jill

Keisha said...

Awesome News Girly!!! Awesome!
One step closer.. right?!

Beth E. said...

Hooray!!!! I'm so glad you explained to blessedmomto7 what DTC means. That way I didn't have to ask! ;-)

I'm so excited for you!

Blessings,
Beth

Nicole said...

YEAH!!! So happy to see this! We are hoping to be right behind you! Hopefully our dossier will be at our agency by the end of this week!
:-)
-Nicole
www.bakerssweets.blogspot.com

Amie said...

Nicole & TM... soon it will be your turn. And TM, I beg to differ, I am here celebrating Updating YOUR USCIS packet with you. Need to celebrate every step, don't take that away from me girl!

and Nicole!!! AWESOME AWESOME AMESOME!!!! Is it wrong that I would love to be on the same time line as you , so that if I get to travel I might get a chance to meet your sweet little one(oh, and you too!), whom I have prayed over??? Great news!

quilt'n-mama said...

YAH!!!! I am so excited for you guys! I love the picture in the last post too! Did you get my last email btw?
Hugs my friend, hope you had a great weekend.
Blessings,
Gayly

Michelle R Photography said...

Yay, Yay, Yay!!!

I am sure this is such a big relief and weight off of your shoulders. Congratulations!!!

Carla said...

WOO HOO!!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!!!!
Now that dreaded wait begins :-)

Nicole A. said...

YAY ~ YAY ~ YAY!

Congrats! Great news to start the week! I hope the rest goes quickly, to get you to your boy soon!

All the best,
Nicole A. in OH

Amy said...

YIPPEEEEE! Samuel will be home for the Holidays!!!
Love and Blessings,
Amy

agirlandhergun said...

Oh my goodness....great news!!!!! I think my life is a bit toooo nuts-o, if I am missing BIG news like this.

Anywho, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dita said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Whooooooooo hooooooooooooo!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}}}

living4him5 said...

Congratulations Amie!!!!

ItsOurMotto said...

Congratulations!!!! Lets hope for a fast LID!!

Hugs Angie

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish