Saturday, May 30, 2009
My Sweet Girl....
10:29 AM | Posted by
Amie
What I LOVE even more is the reason behind the 'do.
Katie has spent the last couple of years growing out her hair to donate to Locks of Love again.
On the eve of her last day of school, she went out to celebrate by making her "donation."
I LOVE her heart.
I heart this girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amie
- I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
David 16
Katie 14
Matthew 11
Samuel 10
Allie 8
Grace 7
Hannah 7
Johnathan 5
Caleb "Kai" 2
Sophie Lu 23mos
The Gang

Blogs I Love
- Amazima Ministries(Katie)
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Mother Singing
- Born in our Heart
- Bring the Rain
- Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- China Baby!
- Crazy-Eight
- Davis Six
- Day by Day
- Dream.Imagine.Live
- Four4Now
- Football and Fried Rice
- Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full
- Hoppe Life
- Matters of the Heart
- lady bug princesses
- Life with Lily Mei
- Life Is Beautiful
- Live Big and Laugh Often
- Livin' la vida Lia
- MississippiZen
- Mommy24Treasures
- Organized ChaosX3(pw)
- MomentsMemories...
- Ni Hao Y'all
- Oatsvall Team
- Osborn Odds 'N Ends
- Our Little Ladybugs
- Party of Many
- Safe in His Arms
- TBD or bust
- The Bakers Sweets
- The Elison Project
- The Ferrill Bunch
- The Happy Hippy Chronicles
- The Kernal Journal
- The Long Road to China
- The Shirley Family
- The Walker Household
- Worth the Wait
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com





17 heart smiles:
LOVE IT!!! Awesome heart. Just like her mama!!
Madylin is also growing out her hair to donate. She has wanted to do it for a long time, but I was like "your hair is so pretty long"...heeheehee
Ditto to what Shelby said.. LOVE YA'ALL!
So sweet! I love it when children have a heart for people in need...just beautiful! And she look ADORABLE in her new "do"!! :)
Have a nice weekend and God bless! <><
~Tanya
Her new *do* is cute, cute!! She has such a beautiful heart...just like you!!
Blessings,
Carla
Hey Rachel did the very same thing last saturday! Check our blog out. Love the new doo and love her heart as well!
How very precious. She is adorable, by the way.
Katie...lookin good girlfriend! You are beautiful inside and out...
love, aunt pj
She looks beautiful...I think it must be her beautiful heart shining through :)
Beautiful hair, beautiful girl!!! What a wonderful thing for her to do!!
Hugs,
Michelle
p.s. Stop by the private blog for new pics. They will make you smile. :)
She IS beautiful....inside and out. Not surprising with her Rock Star Mom...I HEART your whole family!!!
What a beautiful girl...what a beautiful heart!!!
Love, Kristy
So sweet... just like her Momma!
It does take a big ole heart do donate to locks of love.. but, it is such a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL org. Just to see those little kids recieveing a wig.... their little faces are priceless!!!
She is a doll! And her heart??? Amazing!!! I wuv her. When can she come spend the night??
She's beautiful...inside and out! :o)
I love her! I wish I was there to hug her and tell her how proud I am of her! You and your family continue to inspire!
Sending love and hugs,
Shelley
Really cute! What a kind heart she has! I love the new blog look, too, Love that each kiddo is represented there at the top. What a gorgeous family ... must make your heart melt!
Have a great week!
All the best,
Nicole A. in OH
I love it!!!! She is so awesome!!!!!! And did I mention beautiful!!!
I miss you so much {{{hug}}}