Thursday, May 21, 2009
8:30 AM | Posted by
Amie
ummm... I signed on here to add a button to my blog, and realized how long it has been since I have posted. WOW. Slacker, party of one.
How about a pic? Everyone is looking at the camera. Every one is smiling. What you don't see , is me on the other side of the camera, jumping up and down like I have ants in my pants while running around in circles, waving my arms around like I'm trying to put out a fire, yelling boogity boogity boo-boogity boogity boo, as the neighbors stare on in wonder, no doubt thinking to themselves.." I guess 7 finally put 'er over the edge."
Ha. Shows what they know. I was this cuckoo before kids. So there. Hmmpf. wait....?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amie
- I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
David 16
Katie 14
Matthew 11
Samuel 10
Allie 8
Grace 7
Hannah 7
Johnathan 5
Caleb "Kai" 2
Sophie Lu 23mos
The Gang

Blogs I Love
- Amazima Ministries(Katie)
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Mother Singing
- Born in our Heart
- Bring the Rain
- Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- China Baby!
- Crazy-Eight
- Davis Six
- Day by Day
- Dream.Imagine.Live
- Four4Now
- Football and Fried Rice
- Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full
- Hoppe Life
- Matters of the Heart
- lady bug princesses
- Life with Lily Mei
- Life Is Beautiful
- Live Big and Laugh Often
- Livin' la vida Lia
- MississippiZen
- Mommy24Treasures
- Organized ChaosX3(pw)
- MomentsMemories...
- Ni Hao Y'all
- Oatsvall Team
- Osborn Odds 'N Ends
- Our Little Ladybugs
- Party of Many
- Safe in His Arms
- TBD or bust
- The Bakers Sweets
- The Elison Project
- The Ferrill Bunch
- The Happy Hippy Chronicles
- The Kernal Journal
- The Long Road to China
- The Shirley Family
- The Walker Household
- Worth the Wait
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com





32 heart smiles:
Whatever it takes for a great family pic!! And a great one it is!
What a bunch of cuties! And another one the way. :)
YOU are good! You should see the latest of my brood!
ugh....
Your babes are just precious! I am so impressed that they are cooperating and smiling....can you come take a picture for me, please????
Anxious to see your newest little guy right there in the middle...where he belongs!!
um...absolutely beautiful! i LOVE it! i have to admit, i was missing reading your blog! i took some of Addie the other day and had my husband crouched on the ground behind me suddenly jumping up in the air making all sorts of random noises to get her attention. it worked! she even smiled! :) i agree with lori, whatever it takes for a great family pic. and letmetellyousomething...that is one great smashingly fabulous family pic!
She's ALIVE!!!!!! (Yeah!)
awww...thanks friends. good to be missed. Missed you too.
oh, and TM. I'm alive, but it ain't pretty. you wanna talk laundry? oh, sore subject. sorry. :)love you.
:)
"silly momma" as Jorja would say!
Love this photo - only one thing missing... Samuel!!!
When do you think/guess you may be able to travel to him?
Great photo!!! BEAUTIFUL children!
Hey, I can barely get a decent shot of ONE child!! lol!
That is adorable. SO good to see a shot of everyone. Beautiful family.
Beautiful kids indeed!
What a beautiful photo...more importantly, what a beautiful family! Blessings.
Look at those cutie patooties!!
It was definitely worth the effort :)
Stef- thought we said we weren't going to be on the puter today after crazy day yesterday. something about mountain of laundry, toileys... sunshine. BUSTED!!!!
hopping off now.
:)
Funny thing is...my "net nanny" flags your site as a "chat site" shows what she knows!
Not much chatting going on lady.
Loved the picture, not easy to get them all looking in the same direction, phoooey on the neighbors
What a happy surprise to see your blog pop up in my reader :) Glad to see you are all well, and that other momma's do crazy stuff for pics. I sang the Winnie the Pooh song in wierd voices and danced crazy behind The Boss when we did our Christmas pic. :) Still cracks my 14-year old up when we mention it.
I wish someone had gotten YOU on a video! LOL
Beautiful picture of the kids!
Boogity boogity boo...gonna have to try that sometime. Think it will work on my college boys? ;o)
Yeah, well you've got some pretty cool neighbors, so I think they understand. Great picture of your beautiful family!! You have to be creative to get a good shot of seven. :)
BTW, I hope I did you proud. I was your walking billboard over the weekend at Debbie's workshop. :)
I miss you, girl!!
Love,
Michelle
got that right! my neighbors ROCK!
Miss you girl! And thanks for representin! Love you!
Bout TIME! LOVIN IT!
Great Picture!!!!!
You are my hero!!! Seven to look at the camera at the same time.....never happens, but you did it...WOW!! What a great pic...they are all so precious!
Enjoy your weekend!
Lisa
What a great picture! They are so cute, and you got them all to look and smile (no matter what you had to do! Try having your husband hold the dog on your head -- that's a classic in our house, and it works!)
Have a great holiday!
PS: There's definitely room in there for Samuel. ;)
All the best,
Nicole A. in (SUNNY!) OH
:) laughing as i relive the drive by with the swatting at bees manuver...and tearing up at what a cool pict it turned out to be...i love those guys!
Great picture of your precious children!!! Hope you all have a great holiday weekend!!!
Beautiful picture! And hey, a mama's got to do what a mama's got to do, right?
So glad to know I'm not the only one doing the boogidy dance. It never works this well for me though, I'm gonna need you to give me some boogidy dance pointers.
Oooohhhhh I love them all! And Samuel is going to just fit right in, Amie! That is one beautiful family...created by God!
I can't stop laughing...probably because that's how our photo shoots go...hehehe...too cute.
Just look at those beauties...what precious, precious gifts!!
Great photo Amie! LOVE it! :)
Who cares what the neighbors say? If they don't know that what you call crazy is actually the biggest heart ever...one that overflows with love and joy for God and you family then they are crazy! Love seeing your beautiful family! Sending you huge hugs and LMAO at what was probably going on to make it all happen. Shelley
Beautiful shot and glad to know I am not the only one who acts like a nut to get (only my 3) smiling and looking:)
Oh my word!! This picture is adorable and I would have LURVED to have seen you jumpin up and down! When I jump up and down, not pretty things happen...just sayin.
Nah. Just gives us the eyes to see the value .... :}
Momma to ten