Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Jesus!!!




Merry Christmas to you all, dear friends.


Blessings!

23 heart smiles:

Jill said...

Amie-
Christmas Blessings to you and yours!
What a gorgeous picture of your kiddos!!

Special K said...

Merry Christmas!

Jennifer said...

Wow Amie! I have trouble getting 4 to all look at the camera!! You did a great job with 7! Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!!

Unknown said...

PURE SWEET ANGELS! Merry Christmas!
Jen

Tonya said...

Amie, I'm SO SORRY it's taken me so long to get back with you!!!! I can't even express how much those texts meant to me. I TOTALLY MEANT to get RIGHT BACK with you, but being the airhead that I am, I kept forgetting. O:-)

(Airhead SHOULDA been in ALL caps, bold font, AND italicized!!!!)

You've been a wonderful friend and I'm SO THANKFUL we met and I can now count you as friend!

I love you, Girlfriend!! Have a WONDERFUL CHRISTmas!!!!

Becky said...

J-man's face is priceless!!

Merry Christmas to you and your peeps!

Beth E. said...

That has to be one of the most adorable photos I've ever seen! Praising God for your beautiful family...Merry Christmas. :o)

Jodee said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight! I hope you had a great Christmas! Your kids are just adorable!

Michelle R Photography said...

Oh my goodness, Amie! Is that the cutest photo or what? Johnathan's smile just screams joy.

What a wonderful Christmas day you must have had - celebrating the birth of Jesus on your first Christmas together as a family of 9!!

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Michelle

Jen@KerrnalJournal said...

Merry Christmas to you, my friend!!!!

What an adorable picture of the kids--all looking, all smiling, and Johnathan looks like he can barely contain himself, LOL!!!

It brings me joy just to look at them!

Love you,
Jen

Giving Love Encounters said...

We love you guys!!!!

quilt'n-mama said...

Amie-
What great pictures! I love seeing all your kids together!
Merry Christmas!
Gayly

Keisha said...

What sweet little smiles!
Merry Christmas!

Stacy said...

Amie-Merry Christmas! What a wonderful picture of all your kiddos. You must have had a great day!

Unknown said...

Doesn't get any better than those precious babies, does it?!?!?

Merry Christmas!

Andrea said...

Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Kiss
& a Kiss for you,too!
(did I miss any of the kids?)
Merry Christmas!

Andrea

Doug and Terrye said...

Merry Christmas to a precious family...you're going to need a bigger fireplace to fit all of your family around :)

Terrye in FL

Us said...

What a beautiful picture!! I hope your Christmas was very merry! xo Keli

Stefanie said...

Hey girl! What UP?? Miss seeing your posts! I can't pull up my own blog here in Nanchang, but I can pull up yours... so I want an update on you and those beautiful babies :)
Love ya, girl!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Happy Christmas!!! I'd love to be a fly on the wall at your house Christmas Even night.

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love it!! I love your baby's smile!! Your kids are all so beautiful!!!! Merry Christmas!

Kristy said...

Amie could this picture be any more perfect!!!!

Heather said...

Aww Amie - that picture makes my heart sing!!

Happy New Year to you and your wonderful family.

Love,
Heather

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish