Friday, December 5, 2008

Tissues, Please.



I stole this from Lisa. Thanks girl.(scroll down and click on pause button, to pause music)

WOW!!! sniff, sniff.

PRAYING for all who WAIT. Here... and There.

18 heart smiles:

Dita said...

Amie...how do you pause blog music? Sorry...geek, I'm not!

Amie said...

umm.. thank you SO MUCH for thinking I MIGHT be a Blog geek cause I know how to pause my music!! Feelin' super cool!

Scoll down to the bottom of the blog and in the side bar you will see the tunes widget. Just click pause.

Now that you know the secret and how easy it is, am I still a geek?

:)
Amie

Suzie said...

I watched this video this morning on Lisa's blog and cried off all of my make-up. This long wait, with no end in sight, really stinks. Another Christmas without my child :o(

C's Mom said...

PS: I'll be stealing it too..

Something like this should keep being shared.

Rebecca Lily said...

I saw this earlier today! Cried the whole way through. AWESOME.

Kim said...

Oh my goodness. I agree with PIPO, I'll be sharing it as well. My heart goes out to all.

Anna said...

Wow! That is such an amazing video and it did bring me to tears.

I am praying for all these separated families... my heart breaks for you.

Candy said...

A 2-tissue video, for certain. Thanks so much for sharing.

Kristy said...

Oh my gosh I can't even see the screen. That really said everything I and so many others are feeling. Thank you.

Love and blessings, Kristy
ps I hope you don't mind I put it on my blog also.

FHL said...

Yikes I'm a drippy mess!

Jennifer said...

Very beautiful and heart wrenching video! Thanks for sharing!

Amy said...

Who knew there was a song to how I was feeling all day today? We decorated the Christmas tree, and in a busy and blessed home it feels incomplete. I just said prayers with my kids as I tucked them in, "that God would fill our daughters heart with his love like only he can and that she would feel his arms around her, while she waits for us" . Now, I'm watching this video and crying my eyes out. I hope that this song doesn't come on while I am driving, that would be dangerous.
Thanks for sharing.
Amy
www.chinawonder.blogspot.com
www.4ourkiddos.blogspot.com

Doug and Terrye said...

How precious! Earlier today Doug and I were talking about how lonely that Christmas was when we were waiting for our referral, knowing that our daughter was on the other side of the world without us. Then the contrast of joy as we looked at her face just two weeks later, it was such a triumphant moment as we recognized the great sovereignty of our God!

Andrea said...

Wow.

Email me your address. I lost the other one or I deleted it or something....Does that make me a moron or what?

Andrea

Sarah said...

This song was very special to us as we waited last year... and now as we prepare for Christmas this year, home with our daughter... it has a whole new level of meaning. Awesome!!! :)
Sarah

Gwen Oatsvall said...

ok, the tears are rolling ... do you know this family ?? the song about broke me ...

~*Michelle*~ said...

what an amazing video/song/story.....so powerful!

Thanks for sharing...I'd like to post it on my blog to share as well...do you know this family and/or would it be OK to link to your blog?

Thanks
*~Michelle~*

Jennifer Beaty (Thompson) said...

I just now saw this video and it is BEAUTIFUL. The reality from the "other side" (the sending country)and the paperwork tangle is that there are so many cases and people behind desks working on them (not in the orphanages or homes) that NO ONE seems to care that another child passes another Christmas without family. It's just not on their radar. Plus in developing countries the vacations can be so longggg and nothing gets done in December and January.

We had FOUR children who could've (should've) been with their new families by Christmas but it did not happen. It is beyond words frustrating when no one seems to think of it from that perspective!!

On a brighter note, at Christmas time I've found that in most homes/orphanages around the world, it is a special time with more gifts, visitors, outings, food, treats, etc.....although NOTHING compares with having family!

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish