Tuesday, November 11, 2008
:)
2:26 PM | Posted by
Amie
Check out a post I hijacked from my sisters blog from last week... Yes. She is cool. And Yes again, I am BLESSED! ...

God is good...all the time. But some days my radar is more tuned in to this truth than others...Today was the first full day we relished in the reality that Johnathan was safe and happy in his daddy's arms. Today was the day that Johnathan ventured for 90 minutes in the outside world to meet the man that would have a thoughtfully packed bag of goodies just for him. And today is the day that Stripey Man got to hold his Stripey boy...the boy he had been praying for and anxiously plotting their times together. Today Johnathan got to meet his forever family on Skype...a video conferencing tool I knew nothing about five years ago but that has played a significant roll in my sister's growing family. Today is the day that six beautiful children got to laugh with and share together in the joy of their precious little brother...the brother who will snuggle to read books with them, sneak their french fries, and surely will want to do everything his big brothers are doing. And today is the day that I got to see my sister's life feel slightly more complete...She has dreamed and prayed over this day for days, weeks, months, and in many ways for years. Her family is her ministry and her life...I am so very thankful for this most amazing day when she could hear the laughs of all these children at the same time. Thank you Jesus. Truly, God is good, all the time. We can't wait to see you Johnathan. We love you!!
God is good...all the time. But some days my radar is more tuned in to this truth than others...Today was the first full day we relished in the reality that Johnathan was safe and happy in his daddy's arms. Today was the day that Johnathan ventured for 90 minutes in the outside world to meet the man that would have a thoughtfully packed bag of goodies just for him. And today is the day that Stripey Man got to hold his Stripey boy...the boy he had been praying for and anxiously plotting their times together. Today Johnathan got to meet his forever family on Skype...a video conferencing tool I knew nothing about five years ago but that has played a significant roll in my sister's growing family. Today is the day that six beautiful children got to laugh with and share together in the joy of their precious little brother...the brother who will snuggle to read books with them, sneak their french fries, and surely will want to do everything his big brothers are doing. And today is the day that I got to see my sister's life feel slightly more complete...She has dreamed and prayed over this day for days, weeks, months, and in many ways for years. Her family is her ministry and her life...I am so very thankful for this most amazing day when she could hear the laughs of all these children at the same time. Thank you Jesus. Truly, God is good, all the time. We can't wait to see you Johnathan. We love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amie
- I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
David 16
Katie 14
Matthew 11
Samuel 10
Allie 8
Grace 7
Hannah 7
Johnathan 5
Caleb "Kai" 2
Sophie Lu 23mos
The Gang

Blogs I Love
- Amazima Ministries(Katie)
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Mother Singing
- Born in our Heart
- Bring the Rain
- Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- China Baby!
- Crazy-Eight
- Davis Six
- Day by Day
- Dream.Imagine.Live
- Four4Now
- Football and Fried Rice
- Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full
- Hoppe Life
- Matters of the Heart
- lady bug princesses
- Life with Lily Mei
- Life Is Beautiful
- Live Big and Laugh Often
- Livin' la vida Lia
- MississippiZen
- Mommy24Treasures
- Organized ChaosX3(pw)
- MomentsMemories...
- Ni Hao Y'all
- Oatsvall Team
- Osborn Odds 'N Ends
- Our Little Ladybugs
- Party of Many
- Safe in His Arms
- TBD or bust
- The Bakers Sweets
- The Elison Project
- The Ferrill Bunch
- The Happy Hippy Chronicles
- The Kernal Journal
- The Long Road to China
- The Shirley Family
- The Walker Household
- Worth the Wait
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com





16 heart smiles:
Wow, this just gave me the chills.
AWWW! God is GOOD! I can't wait to see pictures of him with his brothers and sister!!
Your sisters words are beautiful and true. You are so blessed and so is little Johnathan....what an adorable little guy. I am sure you are all anxious to wrap your arms around him.....soon, very soon!!
Lisa
I need to find out more about Skype...I keep hearing such wonderful things about it!!
I meant sisters! Sorry!
What a beautiful, beautiful post!!!
that is such a touching post. How sweet....
Our God is an AWESOME God!!!!
Wow! What a special post from your sister. It's simply beautiful.
Goose bumps here. What a beautiful post!
Lovely. Truly.
Beautiful post!
Amie...that is such a sweet post! Yes, you ARE blessed, girl.
God bless Skype!! It must have been amazing seeing him in real-time Amie!!!!
Hugs & love!
R
I am just soooo beyond excited for your family! And I agree, God Bless Skype!
wow. your sister sounds cool. ;)
if i would have known it was going to be a heartsmiles post, the pressure would have been to great, thanks for keeping me out of the loop on that one...esp with the nomination at hand. hee hee
Amie , just incredibly beautiful!!!! Makes me cry !!!!
Love and blessings, Kristy