Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A smile for you...




If you want to follow along, see post below!


PRAISE GOD!

:)

p.s. If you left a comment to follow along, and you have not heard from me yet, you might want to try again. You might have left out your e-mail, and I had no way to contact you. I have also sent out many that did not seem to make it there for some reason...so if you have left a second comment, I am all caught up on the invites and you should have one in your in-box. If not, please let me know! :)

27 heart smiles:

missy said...

Amie!!! He is GORGEOUS! I know you must be over the moon. Sending prayers to your sweet family : )

applesofgold said...

I am really enjoying following along on your Journey....thank you for letting me share this bright spot in your world. I was moved to tears upon seeing that fantastic smile.

Football and Fried Rice said...

God is so god - look at that smile. Covering you in prayer right now!!

Jennifer said...

How precious! What an adorable little face!! Can't wait to see pictures of him HOME!!

mommy24treasures said...

what a beautiful smile it is!

meganblaire said...

WOOOOOOO girl, that makes my heart so happy it could burst!!

Praise the Lord!

My name is Megan, and I used to work with your SIL Julie. I have been following your story and praying alongside you for months. I feel like I know you! You definitely have made me laugh harder than almost everyone I know! ;) Thank you for sharing your journey with us; it has been such a blessing!

Molly Stroud said...

Aimee,
I pray Jonathan and your husband make it safely home. I know you're just dying to meet your new son!! Can't wait to hear about it when you do.

Mom Of Many said...

OH my gracious! How can you stand now reaching into the computer and snatching him up? He is adorable and we are thrilled for you!

Kristin said...

Oh how sweet!! I haven't been checking the travel site very faithfully so finally got completely caught up! Wow---he is doing super with his daddy. I know you can't wait to have them home.

Davisix said...

My heart just did a little leap when I saw this pic! LOVE IT!!! I am smiling, right out loud. :) xoxox Ang

The Princess's Mommy said...

My heart is smiling BIG today!!! Love that sweet little smile!

Love,
Monica

Rebecca Lily said...

HEART. MELTING. IN. BIG. PUDDLE.

bbmomof2boys said...

I'm enjoying the journey too - so many memories!! He is a cutie - congrats mommy!!!!

Hugs,
Carla

Jill said...

Amie- I have been following along and I am in love! He is PRECIOUS! Thanks for letting me follow you journey!

Carla said...

what a CUTIE!! He has the best smile!! You must be on pins and needles waiting for him to get HOME!!

Staci said...

He is such a beautiful little guy!! I'm enjoying following your journey :)

Denise C said...

OH Amie...he is so precious!!! That little sweet smile says it all!!!!
On my knees for your sweet family!!!
Love and hugs,
Denise C

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Dear Amie~

I've been thinking of you all and am so thankful to see this incredible picture. Congratulations! Today I am praising God for His faithfulness.

Okay, I missed the opportunity to follow along. I'll send an email for the secret handshake.

Lots of love~
Lisa

Kim said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! Glad everything is going well!

Unknown said...

PRECIOUS PRECIOUS PRECIOUS!!!! Can't wait to see him and his mama in a picture :) All my kids gathered around-PRAISE THE LORD!

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Amie-

Thanks for seconding her nomination! Wow you have quite a crew, that is awesome!!! Congrats on bringing home your next little one how exciting! YOu have a beautiful family, I love big families. We have only been home two months but the wheels are already turning. :-) I would have to do a lot of fundraising to make it work. Thanks again.

Marca said...

Hello Amie!

Congratulations! I have been following your story for quite some time and you are always an encouragement. You are in my prayers during these special moments with your precious new son! We were in China four years at the last US election meeting our daughter for the first time. Prayer hugs to your family. Would love to follow along your story in China.

Michelle R Photography said...

Amie,
His smile has just melted my heart all week. He is just the CUTEST!!! T-9 days before he's in your arms! WOO HOO!!!

Stefanie said...

Yeah, like you're really in the mood for this...
But I have tagged you. Just so you know, I love how you keep it so REAL baby!! And I think you have one of the biggest hearts on the planet!!
Just so you know.
Love you :)

Kim said...

Amie,
Thanks for letting me follow along. Jonathan sounds like he's all boy - loves to eat. Love his little smile.

I can't help but chuckle when I see you husband and his striped shirts - to funny :-)

applesofgold said...

I just CANNOT get over the transformation in just these short few days. He didn't smile in any of the BEFORE "Gotcha Day" pictures, and NOW....Oh. My. Goodness. He is just lit up all over the place!

I know you don't really need to hear this, because you already know it, but YOU ARE SOOOOOO BLESSED! I bet you can hardly wait for him to be home.

Us said...

Oh.My.Word! What a doll baby! Are you just constantly smiling right now??!!! I'm soo soo happy for you!

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish