Friday, October 31, 2008
Speaking of Answered Prayers...
12:38 PM | Posted by
Amie
Our little man is FINALLY coming home!!!!!
If you would like to follow along on our JOURNEY TO JOHNATHAN, we would LOVE to have you. All you need to do is to leave a comment with this post, with your e-mail address, so that I know where to find you to send an invite.
I also ask that you please tell me a little bit about yourself, and, if you have a blog, I would love to have a link to it as well. I will NOT post the comments, so if you leave a comment, and it doesn't post, do not worry. I gotcha! Unless you don't hear from me in a few days, then you might want to hit me up again. 'Cause sometimes, things happen. And by things, I mostly mean my clumsiness or forget fullness. And there seems to be a lot of that going around here these days.
Thanks for coming along on our Journey with us!!
Lots of Love!
p.s. Please Remember to post your e-mail in the comment, as well as a little bit of info about yourself,(ie. your blog, how you found us! ) I like to know who is following along. If I don't have that information, I can't send an invite. Again, I will not be posting your comment.. only those that are unrelated to following along. :( Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amie
- I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
David 16
Katie 14
Blog Archive
- 2013 (2)
- 2012 (4)
- 2011 (6)
- 2010 (2)
- 2009 (41)
-
2008
(158)
- December(8)
- November(9)
-
October(20)
- Speaking of Answered Prayers...
- A week to Remember...
- You have to see it to believe it...
- And the winner is...
- McKMuffin Prayers
- Last Day for Brent's Birthday Celebration Giveaway!!!
- Not me Monday
- OK...I can't keep a secret.
- Brent's Birthday Celebration Giveaway!!!
- ***Edited***They raised 6930.00$ from the giveaway...
- My SIL,Kristen, taking her inspiration from this p...
- Not Me Monday
- Oh Snap...Here we go again.
- A giving Heart...
- Not Me Monday
- A Little Housekeeping...
- Some things I WAS doing today...
- Need a smile.. Or a Big Choke on Your Diet Coke La...
- Not me Monday!!
- noThing AT All...
- September(13)
- August(13)
- July(17)
- June(9)
- May(16)
- April(7)
- March(8)
- February(21)
- January(17)
- 2007 (87)
- 2006 (4)
Matthew 11
Samuel 10
Allie 8
Grace 7
Hannah 7
Johnathan 5
Caleb "Kai" 2
Sophie Lu 23mos
The Gang

Blogs I Love
- Amazima Ministries(Katie)
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Mother Singing
- Born in our Heart
- Bring the Rain
- Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- China Baby!
- Crazy-Eight
- Davis Six
- Day by Day
- Dream.Imagine.Live
- Four4Now
- Football and Fried Rice
- Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full
- Hoppe Life
- Matters of the Heart
- lady bug princesses
- Life with Lily Mei
- Life Is Beautiful
- Live Big and Laugh Often
- Livin' la vida Lia
- MississippiZen
- Mommy24Treasures
- Organized ChaosX3(pw)
- MomentsMemories...
- Ni Hao Y'all
- Oatsvall Team
- Osborn Odds 'N Ends
- Our Little Ladybugs
- Party of Many
- Safe in His Arms
- TBD or bust
- The Bakers Sweets
- The Elison Project
- The Ferrill Bunch
- The Happy Hippy Chronicles
- The Kernal Journal
- The Long Road to China
- The Shirley Family
- The Walker Household
- Worth the Wait
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(158)
-
▼
October
(20)
- Speaking of Answered Prayers...
- A week to Remember...
- You have to see it to believe it...
- And the winner is...
- McKMuffin Prayers
- Last Day for Brent's Birthday Celebration Giveaway!!!
- Not me Monday
- OK...I can't keep a secret.
- Brent's Birthday Celebration Giveaway!!!
- ***Edited***They raised 6930.00$ from the giveaway...
- My SIL,Kristen, taking her inspiration from this p...
- Not Me Monday
- Oh Snap...Here we go again.
- A giving Heart...
- Not Me Monday
- A Little Housekeeping...
- Some things I WAS doing today...
- Need a smile.. Or a Big Choke on Your Diet Coke La...
- Not me Monday!!
- noThing AT All...
-
▼
October
(20)
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com





10 heart smiles:
Can't wait...can't wait....can't wait!!!!
~M
Congratulations! what great news!!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers for my husband.
I am truly grateful.
Congrats on YOUR answer to prayer! What a blessing. Your children are beautiful.
Thank you and God Bless,
Hilary
OH, AMY! Now I REALLY wish I lived right next door to you! I'm SOOO HAPPY that your little man is COMING HOME! (Now I'm REALLY starting to have "baby fevers" again) O:-)
Have I told you what a BLESSING it's been getting to KNOW you???
Hey!
I can't find the guest book at MAW, but that Gotcha Day post has me bawling my eyes out!!!! He is adorable!!!! Your sweet husband looks so happy! And that precious boy...oh look at that smile!!! I know you can't wait to get your hands on him!
Love you,
Monica
OMGosh Amie. THAT SMILE!! I could just eat him up!!!!!! Crying & praising God just seeing that little man with his daddy. It does my heart good!!! J-Man's life will never be the same and I can't WAIT until he comes home to meet Mama and the sibs!!!! (And until that can happen... how awesome is Skype?) :)
xoxo
Rebecca
I'm so excited for you! He is so precious and I know you can't wait to hold, squeeze and love and your handsome little man!!!
oh I am so happy for you!!!!!
I can't wait to follow along!!
Thanks so much for your sweet comment. Congrats to you!!!! What a PRECIOUS family! May God bless and direct all your paths!