Wednesday, October 29, 2008
And the winner is...
1:46 PM | Posted by
Amie
I have sat down to try to write this post so many times, but I can't seem to find the words. Nothing seems right.
To witness how many people came forward to do RAK in Brent's honor, has just blessed me beyond words. To think of all the people who were touched by these RAK makes my heart smile SO BIG! To think about Brent looking down and witnessing people coming together to spread love, as he so often did, makes me do the happy cry. And to know that Tonya got to witness his spirit live on and touch so many people...there are no words.
The drawing for the name took so much time because each time I would look at all of those pieces of paper in my little shoe box(high class operation here), I would do the happy cry! You have all touched me. Each and everyone of you. I love you for what you did for Brent, for Tonya and for all the people who were touched by your RAK! Thank you GOD for blessing me this way!!
That being said, I know through your comments there was not one person who was not touched by Brent's story. And I know that it is impossible for you not to be blessed through doing your RAK. My point... each an every one of us has come away from this blessed in more ways than one. We are all winners. Love how God does that!
When I pulled this name out of my hat, it made me smile BIG. Though I don't know this person as they came over from Tonya's blog, I remember the comment they left. This person knew Brent personally, which makes it even that much more cool that she won. I hope she doesn't mind me sharing that it was Brent's conviction in Christ that solidified hers! She said meeting him touched her and changed her life forever. How he must be smiling at that one!
So... Susan Foster, come on down... You're the winner of Brent's Birthday Celebration Giveaway!!! WOO-HOO!!! You will get an e-mail with your numbers shortly!!
SERIOUSLY BIG THANK YOU to all of you who participated in our RAK Extravaganza, and to those who linked to me and helped spread the word!! Thank you for blessing me with your selflessness, and thank you on behalf of all of those who were touched by your kindness! May it be multiplied and paid forward ten-fold!!
Love you guys!!
p.s. If you didn't win, you can head on over to TO CHINA FOR OWEN and enter her Amazing giveaway. No one should have to feel left out! After you check out the AMAZING prizes she is raffle-ing away, and before you purchase your entries, take a peek at that little Man. Because after you see that sweet little face, chances are, you are going to want to give more. And then for some reason, I think you might want a cookie. I think I need to step away from the children's literature!
To witness how many people came forward to do RAK in Brent's honor, has just blessed me beyond words. To think of all the people who were touched by these RAK makes my heart smile SO BIG! To think about Brent looking down and witnessing people coming together to spread love, as he so often did, makes me do the happy cry. And to know that Tonya got to witness his spirit live on and touch so many people...there are no words.
The drawing for the name took so much time because each time I would look at all of those pieces of paper in my little shoe box(high class operation here), I would do the happy cry! You have all touched me. Each and everyone of you. I love you for what you did for Brent, for Tonya and for all the people who were touched by your RAK! Thank you GOD for blessing me this way!!
That being said, I know through your comments there was not one person who was not touched by Brent's story. And I know that it is impossible for you not to be blessed through doing your RAK. My point... each an every one of us has come away from this blessed in more ways than one. We are all winners. Love how God does that!
When I pulled this name out of my hat, it made me smile BIG. Though I don't know this person as they came over from Tonya's blog, I remember the comment they left. This person knew Brent personally, which makes it even that much more cool that she won. I hope she doesn't mind me sharing that it was Brent's conviction in Christ that solidified hers! She said meeting him touched her and changed her life forever. How he must be smiling at that one!
So... Susan Foster, come on down... You're the winner of Brent's Birthday Celebration Giveaway!!! WOO-HOO!!! You will get an e-mail with your numbers shortly!!
SERIOUSLY BIG THANK YOU to all of you who participated in our RAK Extravaganza, and to those who linked to me and helped spread the word!! Thank you for blessing me with your selflessness, and thank you on behalf of all of those who were touched by your kindness! May it be multiplied and paid forward ten-fold!!
Love you guys!!
p.s. If you didn't win, you can head on over to TO CHINA FOR OWEN and enter her Amazing giveaway. No one should have to feel left out! After you check out the AMAZING prizes she is raffle-ing away, and before you purchase your entries, take a peek at that little Man. Because after you see that sweet little face, chances are, you are going to want to give more. And then for some reason, I think you might want a cookie. I think I need to step away from the children's literature!
About Me
- Amie
- I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
David 16
Katie 14
Blog Archive
- 2013 (2)
- 2012 (4)
- 2011 (6)
- 2010 (2)
- 2009 (41)
-
2008
(158)
- December(8)
- November(9)
-
October(20)
- Speaking of Answered Prayers...
- A week to Remember...
- You have to see it to believe it...
- And the winner is...
- McKMuffin Prayers
- Last Day for Brent's Birthday Celebration Giveaway!!!
- Not me Monday
- OK...I can't keep a secret.
- Brent's Birthday Celebration Giveaway!!!
- ***Edited***They raised 6930.00$ from the giveaway...
- My SIL,Kristen, taking her inspiration from this p...
- Not Me Monday
- Oh Snap...Here we go again.
- A giving Heart...
- Not Me Monday
- A Little Housekeeping...
- Some things I WAS doing today...
- Need a smile.. Or a Big Choke on Your Diet Coke La...
- Not me Monday!!
- noThing AT All...
- September(13)
- August(13)
- July(17)
- June(9)
- May(16)
- April(7)
- March(8)
- February(21)
- January(17)
- 2007 (87)
- 2006 (4)
Matthew 11
Samuel 10
Allie 8
Grace 7
Hannah 7
Johnathan 5
Caleb "Kai" 2
Sophie Lu 23mos
The Gang

Blogs I Love
- Amazima Ministries(Katie)
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Mother Singing
- Born in our Heart
- Bring the Rain
- Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- China Baby!
- Crazy-Eight
- Davis Six
- Day by Day
- Dream.Imagine.Live
- Four4Now
- Football and Fried Rice
- Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full
- Hoppe Life
- Matters of the Heart
- lady bug princesses
- Life with Lily Mei
- Life Is Beautiful
- Live Big and Laugh Often
- Livin' la vida Lia
- MississippiZen
- Mommy24Treasures
- Organized ChaosX3(pw)
- MomentsMemories...
- Ni Hao Y'all
- Oatsvall Team
- Osborn Odds 'N Ends
- Our Little Ladybugs
- Party of Many
- Safe in His Arms
- TBD or bust
- The Bakers Sweets
- The Elison Project
- The Ferrill Bunch
- The Happy Hippy Chronicles
- The Kernal Journal
- The Long Road to China
- The Shirley Family
- The Walker Household
- Worth the Wait
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(158)
-
▼
October
(20)
- Speaking of Answered Prayers...
- A week to Remember...
- You have to see it to believe it...
- And the winner is...
- McKMuffin Prayers
- Last Day for Brent's Birthday Celebration Giveaway!!!
- Not me Monday
- OK...I can't keep a secret.
- Brent's Birthday Celebration Giveaway!!!
- ***Edited***They raised 6930.00$ from the giveaway...
- My SIL,Kristen, taking her inspiration from this p...
- Not Me Monday
- Oh Snap...Here we go again.
- A giving Heart...
- Not Me Monday
- A Little Housekeeping...
- Some things I WAS doing today...
- Need a smile.. Or a Big Choke on Your Diet Coke La...
- Not me Monday!!
- noThing AT All...
-
▼
October
(20)
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com




