Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Last Day for Brent's Birthday Celebration Giveaway!!!
6:00 AM | Posted by
Amie

(Shout-out To Michelle for this awesome Graphic.
Made me smile BIG, girl!!)
Happy Birthday, Dear Brent!!!
And Hugs and Much Love to you, Tonya. I am thinking about you today!!
Today is the last day of my giveaway in Honor of Brent.
Head on over here for details.
All you need to do to be entered is to leave a comment and include your e-mail. We are also asking that you bless someone with a Random Act of Kindness in Brent's Honor. This might be something that you already do on a regular basis, but just throw in an extra one or two in Brent's honor, if you don't mind.
If your name is chosen, you will win 5 chances to win these super-fly(that's right Michelle, super-fly) prizes over at the "TO CHINA FOR OWEN" giveaway. Not only will you have 5 chances to win one of those incredible prizes...but, it gets even better... You will also be playing a part in helping Owen come home. And a donation will also be made in your name to St. Judes as well.
Remembering and Honoring Brent, Blessing others with Random Acts of Kindness, Helping that little love, Owen, come home, and supporting St. Judes so they can continue to help other families like Brent... Man this giveaway makes me SMILE BIG!!!!!!!!!
I SO hope you join us in our Random Acts of Kindness Extravaganza in honor of Brent!!!
And please, spread the word and invite others to participate along with us. We would love to have all the friends we can get. The more RAK the better! Can't wait!
Bless and Be Blessed!!!
Hugs~
Amie
p.s. I will draw a winner at the end of the day today, and post tomorrow! :)
p.p.s. Tonya is holding her giveaway today. While I think it is too late to enter, I would love if you would head on over there anyways, and read about her giveaway. The prize she has chosen to give away is just so special, and I cannot do it justice here. And I am sure she wouldn't mind if you took the time to leave her an encouraging comment today, letting her know just how special she is, that you are thinking about her today and/or how Brent's story has touched you. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amie
- I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
David 16
Katie 14
Blog Archive
- 2013 (2)
- 2012 (4)
- 2011 (6)
- 2010 (2)
- 2009 (41)
-
2008
(158)
- December(8)
- November(9)
-
October(20)
- Speaking of Answered Prayers...
- A week to Remember...
- You have to see it to believe it...
- And the winner is...
- McKMuffin Prayers
- Last Day for Brent's Birthday Celebration Giveaway!!!
- Not me Monday
- OK...I can't keep a secret.
- Brent's Birthday Celebration Giveaway!!!
- ***Edited***They raised 6930.00$ from the giveaway...
- My SIL,Kristen, taking her inspiration from this p...
- Not Me Monday
- Oh Snap...Here we go again.
- A giving Heart...
- Not Me Monday
- A Little Housekeeping...
- Some things I WAS doing today...
- Need a smile.. Or a Big Choke on Your Diet Coke La...
- Not me Monday!!
- noThing AT All...
- September(13)
- August(13)
- July(17)
- June(9)
- May(16)
- April(7)
- March(8)
- February(21)
- January(17)
- 2007 (87)
- 2006 (4)
Matthew 11
Samuel 10
Allie 8
Grace 7
Hannah 7
Johnathan 5
Caleb "Kai" 2
Sophie Lu 23mos
The Gang

Blogs I Love
- Amazima Ministries(Katie)
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Mother Singing
- Born in our Heart
- Bring the Rain
- Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- China Baby!
- Crazy-Eight
- Davis Six
- Day by Day
- Dream.Imagine.Live
- Four4Now
- Football and Fried Rice
- Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full
- Hoppe Life
- Matters of the Heart
- lady bug princesses
- Life with Lily Mei
- Life Is Beautiful
- Live Big and Laugh Often
- Livin' la vida Lia
- MississippiZen
- Mommy24Treasures
- Organized ChaosX3(pw)
- MomentsMemories...
- Ni Hao Y'all
- Oatsvall Team
- Osborn Odds 'N Ends
- Our Little Ladybugs
- Party of Many
- Safe in His Arms
- TBD or bust
- The Bakers Sweets
- The Elison Project
- The Ferrill Bunch
- The Happy Hippy Chronicles
- The Kernal Journal
- The Long Road to China
- The Shirley Family
- The Walker Household
- Worth the Wait
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(158)
-
▼
October
(20)
- Speaking of Answered Prayers...
- A week to Remember...
- You have to see it to believe it...
- And the winner is...
- McKMuffin Prayers
- Last Day for Brent's Birthday Celebration Giveaway!!!
- Not me Monday
- OK...I can't keep a secret.
- Brent's Birthday Celebration Giveaway!!!
- ***Edited***They raised 6930.00$ from the giveaway...
- My SIL,Kristen, taking her inspiration from this p...
- Not Me Monday
- Oh Snap...Here we go again.
- A giving Heart...
- Not Me Monday
- A Little Housekeeping...
- Some things I WAS doing today...
- Need a smile.. Or a Big Choke on Your Diet Coke La...
- Not me Monday!!
- noThing AT All...
-
▼
October
(20)
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com





5 heart smiles:
Oh and I can't go onto your blog without being "busted" the study is next to the bathroom so I "excuse myself" to the ladies room only to be "ratted" out by the music (the kids now sing along...do you think that is a problem?).... Dave does NOT think I am amusing and he was starting to think I had some sort of medical condition.....
Amie,
I am just making it over to your blog, it's delightful, thank you so much for contacting me through our blog, I hope we keep in touch!
LOVE YOUR BLOG!!
Nicole
I will be praying for you as you travel to China for your sweet boy. How exciting! May your gotcha day be awesome!
I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.
Nice to "meet" you too : )
You are so kind and loving... I can tell by your blog. I look forward to keeping in touch.
Julie
I had just clicked on your comment form and your email came up....we are on the same page, huh, girl? I was writing to tell you thank for your comment yesterday. I read it to Dw last night - it made my day! There is just something about you...I was telling Dw that I am naturally drawn to...and I am thrilled that your hubby is heading to China to bring your sweet baby boy home...
I am sitting in the OR waiting room...so thankful that they have internet connection...the addiction continues even from the OR waiting room...
Love and hugs from Colorado,
Linn
Amie,
I'm having trouble getting my mail to open today. Weird, huh?
I can see there's something from you, but as of yet, I can't read it! UGH!!
I don't know if I thanked you HERE yet for all you did for Brent's birthday. I SERIOUSLY cannot say how much it all means to me! You've been just AMAZING!
Hey, where do you live again?? I'm thinking it's WAY NORTH and WAY EAST of here?? Hehhe... if so, it'll likely be that I won't be traveling in your direction any time soon. HOWEVER, if you come ANYWHERE NEAR here.. would you let me know? I'd love to meet you somewhere for coffee (although, I don't drink coffee - maybe I could have a diet coke??) HA!
Okay.. I'm going back to my STUBBORN email again and try to open it.
LOVE YOU! And thanks A MILLION TIMES OVER for being such a SWEETIE!