Wednesday, October 1, 2008
noThing AT All...
5:55 PM | Posted by
Amie
JusT wAnTed A momenT Alone wiTh A friend......
i love ThAT we cAn jusT hAng, jusT you, And me.
no need To chAT AbouT Any Thing AT All. i'm jusT sAyin'.
ThAnks , friend. This wAs nice.
TA-TA for now!
:)
i love ThAT we cAn jusT hAng, jusT you, And me.
no need To chAT AbouT Any Thing AT All. i'm jusT sAyin'.
ThAnks , friend. This wAs nice.
TA-TA for now!
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amie
- I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
David 16
Katie 14
Blog Archive
- 2013 (2)
- 2012 (4)
- 2011 (6)
- 2010 (2)
- 2009 (41)
-
2008
(158)
- December(8)
- November(9)
-
October(20)
- Speaking of Answered Prayers...
- A week to Remember...
- You have to see it to believe it...
- And the winner is...
- McKMuffin Prayers
- Last Day for Brent's Birthday Celebration Giveaway!!!
- Not me Monday
- OK...I can't keep a secret.
- Brent's Birthday Celebration Giveaway!!!
- ***Edited***They raised 6930.00$ from the giveaway...
- My SIL,Kristen, taking her inspiration from this p...
- Not Me Monday
- Oh Snap...Here we go again.
- A giving Heart...
- Not Me Monday
- A Little Housekeeping...
- Some things I WAS doing today...
- Need a smile.. Or a Big Choke on Your Diet Coke La...
- Not me Monday!!
- noThing AT All...
- September(13)
- August(13)
- July(17)
- June(9)
- May(16)
- April(7)
- March(8)
- February(21)
- January(17)
- 2007 (87)
- 2006 (4)
Matthew 11
Samuel 10
Allie 8
Grace 7
Hannah 7
Johnathan 5
Caleb "Kai" 2
Sophie Lu 23mos
The Gang

Blogs I Love
- Amazima Ministries(Katie)
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Mother Singing
- Born in our Heart
- Bring the Rain
- Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- China Baby!
- Crazy-Eight
- Davis Six
- Day by Day
- Dream.Imagine.Live
- Four4Now
- Football and Fried Rice
- Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full
- Hoppe Life
- Matters of the Heart
- lady bug princesses
- Life with Lily Mei
- Life Is Beautiful
- Live Big and Laugh Often
- Livin' la vida Lia
- MississippiZen
- Mommy24Treasures
- Organized ChaosX3(pw)
- MomentsMemories...
- Ni Hao Y'all
- Oatsvall Team
- Osborn Odds 'N Ends
- Our Little Ladybugs
- Party of Many
- Safe in His Arms
- TBD or bust
- The Bakers Sweets
- The Elison Project
- The Ferrill Bunch
- The Happy Hippy Chronicles
- The Kernal Journal
- The Long Road to China
- The Shirley Family
- The Walker Household
- Worth the Wait
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(158)
-
▼
October
(20)
- Speaking of Answered Prayers...
- A week to Remember...
- You have to see it to believe it...
- And the winner is...
- McKMuffin Prayers
- Last Day for Brent's Birthday Celebration Giveaway!!!
- Not me Monday
- OK...I can't keep a secret.
- Brent's Birthday Celebration Giveaway!!!
- ***Edited***They raised 6930.00$ from the giveaway...
- My SIL,Kristen, taking her inspiration from this p...
- Not Me Monday
- Oh Snap...Here we go again.
- A giving Heart...
- Not Me Monday
- A Little Housekeeping...
- Some things I WAS doing today...
- Need a smile.. Or a Big Choke on Your Diet Coke La...
- Not me Monday!!
- noThing AT All...
-
▼
October
(20)
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com





40 heart smiles:
ThAt is ThAnks and TeArs ThAt are happy of Course! NoT As good AT This As you are! Doing a really happy dance right now for you!!! Dave asked if you would swing by Dallas on your way out to China....I'm jusT sAyin'....
Huge Hugs and ThAnks my friend!
Shelley
Oh how this comment made me smile... You SO "get" me!
Lots of Love!
;)
Amie
Whoo-Hoo!! I knew it!!! Your going with the Ferrill's!!! China will never be the same!! CongraTulAtions!!!!
Love you!
Monica
Amie,
Is it true!?! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOvery, very happy for you, dear friend. When, oh when? Don't leave us in suspense.
I am sending you big happy hugs. Truly, Amazingly big hugs!!
Michelle
NO WAY!!!! WOO HOO!!!! This is so WONDERFUL!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so very excited for you!!
And of course that sweet boy!!! Are you posting your journey here??
Hugs,
Carla
Amie!!! I am sooo slow tonight...I just now got it!
YEAH FOR YOU ALL!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! that is the most awesome news... that much closer to holding that precious boy in your arms and FINALLY putting a smile on that sweet face!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Oh, happy day...And I am sooooo lovin the updated picture of J man to the left (all the kids actually, but J mans sticks out tonight)...Too cool for words really. Can't wait to hold him and love on him...ok, one more... :)
Woo hoo! Oh Yeah! I have been checking you DAILY, okay almost hourly (is that stalking????) to see this AWESOME news!! I know you don't "know me", but since we are in town if you or the kiddos need anything while you are gone (we have background checks you know) let us know!!! CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you guys!!
WHAT?
WHAT?
WHAT?
No email letting me know?? I have to be commenter #9 giving you a big old WOOOO-HOOOOOO and congratulations????
Oh well. I guess I will settle for being #9. :)
I am so stinkin excited for you guys I could SCREAM! YEAH! WOO!!!
Now get your hineys to China wouldja!!
xoxo
R
R-
TOTALLY Lame.(me, not you)... sent you an e-mail. Read it, Forgive Me, and LOVE ME. You know you want to.!
Love you girl!
:)
Amie
I'll admit it took me a comment or 2 to get it!?!?!!!!!!1
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!
Congrats, friend!! Hang in there little man :)
BIG HUGS,
Sara
CongraTulAtions! How exciting for your family. So exciting. Your little Johnathon is so adorable.
Get Packing Girl...Your Going To China!
Subtle:)
CONGRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, so it took me a minute so I had to go back an read the "lingo"
now I understand!!!!
anyway............
YIPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Congrats my friend. I am so so happy for you and your family.
Hugs & safe travels
Missey
Amie-
Wonderful, wonderful news!!! I am a little slow...I was thinking like TaTa like see you later...gosh...I'm a lot slow. Woo Hoo TA! You are just so witty :) Now, go and get that precious baby boy Mamma!!
NO!! You are so not slow. I am just warped! :)
:)
Amie
AMIE! TA! TA! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting! Congratulations! I'm sure you are going to be getting the TA jellybrain thing going on now, but I just had to say how happy I am for you. What wonderful and longed for good news. I'm anxious to see your baby in your arms. By the way, I LOVED your comment today about whether the vet's assessment worked for humans too. You are sick, sick, sick. In the good way. :) And don't rat me out that I am back online. It's just between you and me.
Many congrats...
Lisa
Very clever! I am a fellow panda and have not posted on your blog before, although I do read it each week. Congrats, Amie! You'll be holding your little man soon!
Amy
Mom to Rachel, a. 4/19/06
HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!! Super - duper awesome...... FINALLY! Oh, this is great! I'm just gonna leave the Kleenex by the computer for all these happy tears moments! :O)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Hugs!!!
Jen
ThAt's such marvelous news oh mommy of such gorgeous Tots including one nAmed Johnathan!!!
Yippee!!!!!
Send me your address please dear one!
Love you,
Lis
Yaaa! I was wondering if I missed it.
Seven kids lady! way to go!!!!
Bring that boy home, you need some more boys.
Chris from the Pandas
Woooohoooo!!!!! I love that post! You are so creative.
Get packin' girl, you're going to China!
Hugs,
Ohilda
Congrats to you! So happy for your next step - will you blog your way through?!
I have to sheepishly admit at this juncture that I sorta wondered about all the TATA talk, thinking you were being cute about breast cancer awareness month. Talk about pink overload by the media for two days straight - it over-rode my adopttalk! Sad, I know. Just sad.
Oh what great news! (It took me a while to figure it out too, but now I get it...as the light bulb goes on)...I just know you guys are so excited!!!!
TA! TA! CongraTs Amie!!!!
Jen
HOLLA!!!!!
God speed my friend. :) I will be praying for you.
THIS IS THE CUTEST POST EVER!
TA-TA,
me
Congratulations!!! Can I fit into your carry on??
Tina
Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Blessings,
Holly
Love your post! that was so cute!
LURKER...
jill s.
Let's hear some Hallelujah choruses for those two little letters! And I KNOW they are not "by the way" little letters...So THANK YOU for not making them "by the way" like SOME people we know! ;)
By the way, have I told you how thankful I am for YOU? ;)
And by the way, didya know we may end up together in China?
And by the way...I LOVE GOD!!!!!!!!
And a TA TA to you....oh and JusT in cAse you are wondering how happy I am righT At this very moment well let me tell you how toTAlly thrilled I am : )
Did I mention that I adore you : ) so TA TA for now : ) I think I will go and eat a few M&M's for you...in your honor of course. I really don't like chocolate but I know how much you love it and since I am celebrating tonight....I guess I could force myself...for you of course. Heck, I'll just eat the whole bag...
OK, YOU WIN!!!
You are the most creative T.A. announcer, EVER!:)
Have fun,Dear One.
When does the plane leave?!
A
Doing the happy dance over here in PA!!!! WONDERFUL news, my friend!!!
love, love, love your post!!!!
Yay for you guys!!! So happy!
Amie
Thanks for stopping by. I have been following your Jonathan story on my cousin Kristen's blog....I'm new to this whole thing...so bear with me :)
I love your site, your kiddos, stories, and just everything. What a blessing!
Have a great day!
Congratulations!!!!
(you are sooo stinkin' clever, you know that?)