Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Need a smile.. Or a Big Choke on Your Diet Coke Laugh?

I always expect a laugh when I head over to see Tonggu momma. But I was not expecting this today.

You just need to go experience it for yourself.

Happy Day!

15 heart smiles:

Shawnstribe said...

OH Amie, i laughed sooo much : )
xxx
s

Stefanie said...

Are we twins or WHAT?!? Did you see my post today?
Great minds my friend... great minds.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Yes, that post made my morning...how hilarious!

Deb said...

I laughed out loud! Both TM and TD are such talented writers....

Jennifer said...

That was the funniest thing I've read all day...poor thing!! I would've been so embarassed beyond words!! Thanks for sharing the link!

Lisa said...

AMIE!!! I almost did this EXACT same post....that Tonggu Momma was sooooooooooooo hilarious!!! What's the point of posting anything else? That is funny enough for the entire blogosphere!!! Hope you are having a good day and were able to stay coherent now that you know you are THAT much closer to bringing your baby home!
Love,

Lisa

CC said...

I found your blog from TM. I'm an adoptive mom of 2 beauties born in Korea. Your kids are gorgeous!

Ohilda said...

That was sooooooo funny!!

Thanks for sharing!

Ohilda

trina said...

Amie!! Your kids are just beautiful! Wow, you are almost ready to travel. Travel dates yet?
trina

Kerry said...

thank you for your sweet comment, Amie. So looking forward to following your family. You have a full house and clearly a full heart. your kids are lovely.
ladybug hugs,
kerry mom to grace and maddie

Sharon said...

I love Tonggu momma. I will have to go see or is it her husband again!? Thanks so much for your commnet, I am so gald to find you!! You look like a very special and beautiful familY!!

Your son is ADORABLE! I will be praying for your quick travel!!

Kristi J said...

I'm so glad you found me..I love seeing big families...especially by adoption!! So, you're in the process of getting your 7th child right now??? We may have 6 if Lucy is a twin..we got approved for it just in case...I'll go back for one more from Ethiopia if she is a single adoption...Thanks for stopping by..your kids are adorable, Kristi

Lisa said...

Hey, Amie...

John says he waited and waited and was terribly disappointed that I didn't get your message in time. Too bad. At least he could console himself with doughnuts.

Love,


Me.

Honey Mommy said...

How did you know I was drinking diet coke!

quilt'n-mama said...

Amie-
I am so excited for you!!! 27 days!!! Actually 26 now right:) Can't wait to see him in your arms.
Blessings,
Gayly

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish