Monday, September 29, 2008

Raffleway at CHINA BABY!



My friend Rebecca over at China Baby! is doing a Raffleway to raise money to bring home her sweet little Owen. You might remember Rebecca. She designed my blog (Uptown Design Studio) and I don't think anyone will forget her AMAZING Butterfly story!



Stop by her blog, CHINA BABY! to read all about this special raffleway. The story about how it came about will Bless You! I hope you win! Though, getting to take part in helping to bring this little cutie pie home, makes you a winner already!


Hugs~

11 heart smiles:

Rebecca Lily said...

You're too darn sweet Amie. Now you've gone and made me cry. :)

I love you!

R

Anna B. said...

I already signed myself up for that one!! Oh how I wish I could do more!

Come on Owen! And Amie, you have a heart of gold.

The Ferrill's said...

You DO have a heart of gold, Queen Encourager! ;)
And I LOVE Allie's fish in the post below...those are my favorite kind! ;)

Jennifer said...

That is such a wonderful plan to help bring a well-deserved God's gift home! You are such a sweetie pie and obviously a very great friend and supporter! I hope they raise lots and lots of money for that sweet baby!Take Care and God Bless!
Love, Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Love Rebecca!!! Praying that the money needed is provided

Lisa said...

AMIE! Well, I've only heard about you for MONTHS. :) Stefanie kept telling me, "I have this friend, and she is HILARIOUS, and you would LOVE her!" and she told me about the workout tips you gave her and I'm thinking we need to meet one of these days! :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, Amie. Yours is beautiful, as is your FAMILY....I actually talked to a good girlfriend of mine here in Dayton today and she mentioned she has just visited your blog too...girl! You are popular!

Love,


Lisa

Amie said...

Lisa-

Please please please tell me she told you the whole story about my "workout" tips... and how she outed me and my non-working-out-ness. Oh that brought back a funny memory. I think we both laughed so hard at that one that our sides hurt. Oh snap that was funny!!

Glad we finally get a chance to "meet." Thanks for the kind words, my head has swelled to twice its normal size. Good news is, having to carry it around should count as a workout. ;)

hugs~
Amie

Shelly and Family said...

I am so going to have to go over to her blog and check it out! Did you hear anything on your TA? I checked over your blog and I didn't see anything...did I miss it? Let me know...

Lisa said...

Amie!!! I don't know how to do the reply to comment thing like you do and so you poor you will have to deal with my ineptness in just loading up this post with my comments...sorry!!! But I had to thank you for your many comments that made me laugh...the one that came closest to the highly coveted laugh/pee combo was "GIRL, YOU ARE NOT RIGHT." :) And yes, I WOULD totally send you down yonder to check me out and thank you for your willingness to go there with me. I had to search ALL OVER your blog for a pic of you, because I guess you are not as self-centered as me, and I'm thinking that must be the beautiful Amie in the Blessed pic...am I right? Because you totally look like you work out. I can see why Stef loves you. Thanks for making my day with your comments, Amie. And NOW, I am backing away from the mouse, away from the mouse...

Love,


Lisa :)

Us said...

This is so sweet! I hope all works out for her and little Owen!

Thanks for the comments on my blog!

Laura L. said...

Hi Amie,

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog. How nice to meet you! :)

Wow, you have a beautiful family, and I see you are adding to it. That's awesome.

You have such a nice blog, I can see I'll have to stop back by soon. It's always fun to meet new friends.

~Laura

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish