Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Prayer Request and Another "Look What God did story.."**update**
10:38 AM | Posted by
Amie
Can I trouble you for a prayer request? I have a friend whose 9 yo son, Logan, took a nasty fall down a flight of stairs and was unconscious and convulsing when the ambulance made it to their house. They are at the hospital now. Please send up prayers for Logan. I am praying for a miraculous healing. I pray to see this boy walking out of the hospital with his mom today! Thanks prayer warriors!
Also, I know many of you know about Susannah, but if not, please go read her story here.
And if you have been following along, and you know of the Miracle God worked join me in throwing up your hands and shouting to the Heavens a huge "PRAISE THE LORD!"
And If you haven't been there in a few days, go check out this post from Leslie's sister. Your heart will smile big. GO GOD!
hugs~
**update** It looks as though Logan is going to be okay. Cat scan and MRI shows nothing of concern. He has a nasty concussion and will be kept for observation for the next day. GOD Is Good!!!!
Also, I know many of you know about Susannah, but if not, please go read her story here.
And if you have been following along, and you know of the Miracle God worked join me in throwing up your hands and shouting to the Heavens a huge "PRAISE THE LORD!"
And If you haven't been there in a few days, go check out this post from Leslie's sister. Your heart will smile big. GO GOD!
hugs~
**update** It looks as though Logan is going to be okay. Cat scan and MRI shows nothing of concern. He has a nasty concussion and will be kept for observation for the next day. GOD Is Good!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amie
- I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
David 16
Katie 14
Blog Archive
- 2013 (2)
- 2012 (4)
- 2011 (6)
- 2010 (2)
- 2009 (41)
-
2008
(158)
- December(8)
- November(9)
- October(20)
-
September(13)
- Raffleway at CHINA BABY!
- The three older kiddos each got a new fish last mo...
- Prayer Request and Another "Look What God did stor...
- Is that some version of a baby free weight?Is it m...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE-BUG!!! WE LOVE YOU! Love-Mom,...
- Oops... Did I do Thaaaaaat?
- Several People have e-mailed to ask me why they ca...
- Happy "1yr HOME" day Hannah-Banana!
- Happy Birthday Karleigh!We love You!Love-Aunt Amie...
- Well Laine, since I have been at the hospital and ...
- My newest little Buddy...
- Do you know what I love?......
- The Smile Award! Who? Me?
- August(13)
- July(17)
- June(9)
- May(16)
- April(7)
- March(8)
- February(21)
- January(17)
- 2007 (87)
- 2006 (4)
Matthew 11
Samuel 10
Allie 8
Grace 7
Hannah 7
Johnathan 5
Caleb "Kai" 2
Sophie Lu 23mos
The Gang

Blogs I Love
- Amazima Ministries(Katie)
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Mother Singing
- Born in our Heart
- Bring the Rain
- Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- China Baby!
- Crazy-Eight
- Davis Six
- Day by Day
- Dream.Imagine.Live
- Four4Now
- Football and Fried Rice
- Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full
- Hoppe Life
- Matters of the Heart
- lady bug princesses
- Life with Lily Mei
- Life Is Beautiful
- Live Big and Laugh Often
- Livin' la vida Lia
- MississippiZen
- Mommy24Treasures
- Organized ChaosX3(pw)
- MomentsMemories...
- Ni Hao Y'all
- Oatsvall Team
- Osborn Odds 'N Ends
- Our Little Ladybugs
- Party of Many
- Safe in His Arms
- TBD or bust
- The Bakers Sweets
- The Elison Project
- The Ferrill Bunch
- The Happy Hippy Chronicles
- The Kernal Journal
- The Long Road to China
- The Shirley Family
- The Walker Household
- Worth the Wait
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(158)
-
▼
September
(13)
- Raffleway at CHINA BABY!
- The three older kiddos each got a new fish last mo...
- Prayer Request and Another "Look What God did stor...
- Is that some version of a baby free weight?Is it m...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE-BUG!!! WE LOVE YOU! Love-Mom,...
- Oops... Did I do Thaaaaaat?
- Several People have e-mailed to ask me why they ca...
- Happy "1yr HOME" day Hannah-Banana!
- Happy Birthday Karleigh!We love You!Love-Aunt Amie...
- Well Laine, since I have been at the hospital and ...
- My newest little Buddy...
- Do you know what I love?......
- The Smile Award! Who? Me?
-
▼
September
(13)
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com





21 heart smiles:
Amie,
I am so sorry to hear about your friend's son, Logan. I will pray for him. God can and does heal, as he has proven with Susannah!! Praising Him big time!!
I will be praying for Logan.
I did follow Susannah! What an amazing story.
I'll be praying for your friend.
Susannah's story, just like little Brea Wusterbarth, really captured people's hearts.
And we will pray for Logan. How terrible for your friends.
I am so glad Logan is okay. Susannah's story....wow!!
Amie,
God is awesome, huh? Praising Him for little Susannah being home with her forever family and of course, for Logan.
Blessings,
Ohilda
I saw what God did with Susannah & my reaction was the same - you GO, Jesus!!
And thank you, Lord, for delivering Logan's family from the pain they could be experiencing right now. Thank you for allowing them to see your goodness & the reminder of how precious their son is to them...
Amen to that, Sara!!
:)
Amie
Glad to see the MRI was clear....that is some scary stuff!
God is good...isn't he....Susannah's story was nothing short of a miracle!
Lisa
Amie,
I'm so glad to hear Logan is going to be ok!!!
Amie- So much great news! Praise the Lord! Hoping to hear some good news about your family soon as well!!
Praying Logan continues to improve. Very scary. Thankfully there is no permanent damage!!
Blessings,
Carla
I am so glad to hear Logan is ok!
Yes I am praising God about Susannah!
Oh Amie I will be lifting up Logan and his family...I'm so thankful for the good reports from his tests.
And YES! I am praising God for the miracle He performed in Susannah's little life! That is an amazing story that Leslie's sister told...and one only GOD could author!
Keep us posted on Logan's progress...
And happy late birthday to your Katie!
Oh, God IS good!!! I am reading this after you added the update and am soooo thankful that Logan will be okay. That must have been so scary for them!
And yes...praising Him for the miracle of Susannah's story! I am so very blessed to have been able to witness that miracle!
I just saw the picture of your little guy below....he is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!
Amie,
Oh my goodness girl. Yes, God is amazing in his abilities and I am so grateful for all the support given to Leslie and for Susannah. So grateful too that I read this after you had already posted the update that Logan is going to be OK. I have a nine year old! My prayers are still with your friend and her family.
Have a great Thursday!
Anna
I needed to stop by for my baby fix....I tell you, that little one's feet will never hit the ground. Is that a face or what!!!! I can't wait for the journey.
Praising Him for Susannah today!!
Glad Logan is doing ok... poor little man!!! God answers prayer!
Poor Logan, I would imagine he has a headache, but praise God that is all he has!! The power of prayer is an amazing thing...I love seeing us unite to lift others to the One who can do it all!
Hugs,
Heather
I am so glad that Logan is doing well. We always joke that the main ingredient in little boys is rubber...although, squadrons of guardian angels and praying mama's is probably more on target ;o)
Praising God for answered prayers!