Tuesday, September 9, 2008
4:54 PM | Posted by
Amie
Well Laine, since I have been at the hospital and I am unable to call you, congratulate you and scream in excitement, I thought I would do it via the blog. So here you go, my version of our crazy "you-got-your-LOA" call ....
" WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NU-uH!!!!! Uh-HUH? NU-UH!!!! SHUT-UP! Seriously, SHUT-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGoodness! OMGoodness! OMGoodness!!! (picture me running around in circles cause I'm so excited I can hardley stand it!) GO GOD! Suh-WEEEEEEET!!!(fist-pump) Candace, Mommys coming! PTL!PTL!PTL!(awkward skippy dance thingy) Candace is Coming Hooooooooommmmmmeeee! (insert: lots of Happy tears) "Go Laine..Go Laine... Go, Go, Go Laine!! " I am so excited I could pee my pants. YES!!!!!!
(pause for jumping and lots of Uncoordinated Happy Dancing. And now, for my big finish!)
"Give me and L. (and all the bloggys shout)"L" Give me an O. "O" Give me an A. " A." Let's all pray for a speedy TA!!! YEAH LOA!!!" WOO-HOO!!! (while doing cheer motions. The ones that failed to get me a spot on the cheer team in 6th grade, so you know I love you to throw them out there and risk embarrassing myself).
Girl, you KNOW I am so stinkin' excited for you. And For me cause I get to celebrate with you. And for that sweetie Candace who is SOOOOOO close now to coming HOME (there I go with the happy tears again!) GO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **************
" WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NU-uH!!!!! Uh-HUH? NU-UH!!!! SHUT-UP! Seriously, SHUT-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGoodness! OMGoodness! OMGoodness!!! (picture me running around in circles cause I'm so excited I can hardley stand it!) GO GOD! Suh-WEEEEEEET!!!(fist-pump) Candace, Mommys coming! PTL!PTL!PTL!(awkward skippy dance thingy) Candace is Coming Hooooooooommmmmmeeee! (insert: lots of Happy tears) "Go Laine..Go Laine... Go, Go, Go Laine!! " I am so excited I could pee my pants. YES!!!!!!
(pause for jumping and lots of Uncoordinated Happy Dancing. And now, for my big finish!)
"Give me and L. (and all the bloggys shout)"L" Give me an O. "O" Give me an A. " A." Let's all pray for a speedy TA!!! YEAH LOA!!!" WOO-HOO!!! (while doing cheer motions. The ones that failed to get me a spot on the cheer team in 6th grade, so you know I love you to throw them out there and risk embarrassing myself).
Girl, you KNOW I am so stinkin' excited for you. And For me cause I get to celebrate with you. And for that sweetie Candace who is SOOOOOO close now to coming HOME (there I go with the happy tears again!) GO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **************
Thanks for allowing me to do that friends. Had to be done.
Hey. I have some more fun news for you guys. Remember I asked you to pray for my friend Margie? Well, She is over in China now and she has her little Raegan! I know how we all LOVE to follow along on others journeys to becoming a family, so I thought you might like to pop on over here, bask in the cuteness for a while, leave an encouraging comment for this beautiful family, and leave blessed for it. Enjoy!
HAPPY HAPPY DAY!
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amie
- I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
David 16
Katie 14
Blog Archive
- 2013 (2)
- 2012 (4)
- 2011 (6)
- 2010 (2)
- 2009 (41)
-
2008
(158)
- December(8)
- November(9)
- October(20)
-
September(13)
- Raffleway at CHINA BABY!
- The three older kiddos each got a new fish last mo...
- Prayer Request and Another "Look What God did stor...
- Is that some version of a baby free weight?Is it m...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE-BUG!!! WE LOVE YOU! Love-Mom,...
- Oops... Did I do Thaaaaaat?
- Several People have e-mailed to ask me why they ca...
- Happy "1yr HOME" day Hannah-Banana!
- Happy Birthday Karleigh!We love You!Love-Aunt Amie...
- Well Laine, since I have been at the hospital and ...
- My newest little Buddy...
- Do you know what I love?......
- The Smile Award! Who? Me?
- August(13)
- July(17)
- June(9)
- May(16)
- April(7)
- March(8)
- February(21)
- January(17)
- 2007 (87)
- 2006 (4)
Matthew 11
Samuel 10
Allie 8
Grace 7
Hannah 7
Johnathan 5
Caleb "Kai" 2
Sophie Lu 23mos
The Gang

Blogs I Love
- Amazima Ministries(Katie)
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Mother Singing
- Born in our Heart
- Bring the Rain
- Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- China Baby!
- Crazy-Eight
- Davis Six
- Day by Day
- Dream.Imagine.Live
- Four4Now
- Football and Fried Rice
- Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full
- Hoppe Life
- Matters of the Heart
- lady bug princesses
- Life with Lily Mei
- Life Is Beautiful
- Live Big and Laugh Often
- Livin' la vida Lia
- MississippiZen
- Mommy24Treasures
- Organized ChaosX3(pw)
- MomentsMemories...
- Ni Hao Y'all
- Oatsvall Team
- Osborn Odds 'N Ends
- Our Little Ladybugs
- Party of Many
- Safe in His Arms
- TBD or bust
- The Bakers Sweets
- The Elison Project
- The Ferrill Bunch
- The Happy Hippy Chronicles
- The Kernal Journal
- The Long Road to China
- The Shirley Family
- The Walker Household
- Worth the Wait
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(158)
-
▼
September
(13)
- Raffleway at CHINA BABY!
- The three older kiddos each got a new fish last mo...
- Prayer Request and Another "Look What God did stor...
- Is that some version of a baby free weight?Is it m...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE-BUG!!! WE LOVE YOU! Love-Mom,...
- Oops... Did I do Thaaaaaat?
- Several People have e-mailed to ask me why they ca...
- Happy "1yr HOME" day Hannah-Banana!
- Happy Birthday Karleigh!We love You!Love-Aunt Amie...
- Well Laine, since I have been at the hospital and ...
- My newest little Buddy...
- Do you know what I love?......
- The Smile Award! Who? Me?
-
▼
September
(13)
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com





16 heart smiles:
Can I just say you crack me up?! Doing the Happy Dance for Laine, too!! Maybe ya'll crazy kids will get to travel at the same time! WHOO-HOO!!!
Love,
Monica
Monica, can China handle Amie and me together? I dunno! ;) But I would LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can tell you one thing, we'd teach some dancing!
OH Amie...this is SO priceless!!!! I am crying and laughing SO hard!!! Woman! You are CRAZY!!!!!!!!! I feel the love! And the earth shake from your dancing. OH my goodness I am SO cracking up!
And I STILL the remember the cheer I did to try out for the 6th grade cheerleading team...
"POWER! Is what we've got...
We've (clap clap) got (clap clap) the POWER!
P..O..W..E..R....POWER!!!!!!!!!!"
OH yes...thanks for bringing me back friend!
Now going to check out the happy days at Margie's blog!
Come on TA's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GUUUUUUL..U SO CRAAAAAAZZZEEEEE!
Andrea
P.S.
I expect the same dance when I get mine! ;)
I LOVE hearing about LOA's!! You are such a sweet friend!!!
What a hoot you are, woman!!! I love how you are so excited for your friend. Good friends are so priceless.
Go Amie, Go Amie, Go Amie !!!
News that is definitely worth cheering about!
So happy for your friends!
You make me smile and giggle like nobody's business!! I love it! What an inspiring, fun, and fabulous girlfriend you are!!
Now that is one happy dance. You are TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny, my friend!!
Ok, Amie. I finally got around to passing on the love. Thank you for all the internal turmoil. :-)
Many many congrats to Laine and her family!!!!
Thanks for visiting...and I must confess, I just had a really good chuckle at your expense *wink* Thanks for the smile :o)
This was spectacular, though I am not sure the visual I created in my head was nearly excited enough:)
SO happy for them - what a blessed day!!
Heather
Amie~You crack me up. Big smile on my face!!
Jen
LOL you crack me up!!!
Ohhh.. gurl..you are too funny!
lol!
That Miss Reagan.. is ADORABLE.. I've been checking it everyday!!
Thanks for your sweet comments!
okay, now I've got to catch up on your blog posts!
You are a riot, Amie. :) I just love your exuberance!!! Will you be yelling like that when I get mine???? ;) Wink wink.
Congrats to Laine on LOA!!!
OK....I am absolutely CRACKING UP! You talked about me being "Fun to hang out with"....well girlfriend...YOU HAVE ME BEAT! You have to be the fun-est person ever!
Hee-hee!
SO happy for your friends too...thanking GOD for their fabulous news!!!!
Blessings,
Denise C