Sunday, September 21, 2008


Is that some version of a baby free weight?
Is it my imagination or is he doing a bicep curl?

Should I be scared?

Hang in there, my little muscle man...we'll be there soon.

28 heart smiles:

Doug and Terrye said...

He is so beautiful, how can your heart take it?!? :)
I dreamed last night that you had your CA, and you were scurrying around trying to pack everything!!!
HMMMM...could it be a Daniel moment (when he told the King what his dream meant?)!

Terrye in FL

Amie said...

I would love nothing more than to scurry... :) one can hope.

Thanks T for sharing!

:)
Amie

Kate said...

Whatever it is that he is doing....he is darling. I cannot wait to see the day you bring this little muscle man home.

Kate

a Tonggu Momma said...

Amie ~ We love update photos, but we'll love it more when we see photos of you WITH him. I know you are longing for that day. Hang in there!!!!

jennifer said...

He is so adorable!!

Carla said...

Absolutely adorable! Hoping he's home with you soon.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

He is co precious....it does look as though he is doing a bicep curl...too funny!!

I hope you get to travel soon....I am sure you can hardly stand this wait....here is to a speedy TA!!!

Lisa

redmaryjanes said...

He is so very handsome! And oh yes, you should start preparing for all of the action and excitement that toddler boys bring : )

Becky said...

We love you sooooo much J-man! Keep lifting those weights, you sweet boy!

Shawnstribe said...

Awww,yep hang on in there,Mama is sure doing all she can to get to you lil buddy!!!!
Beautiful babe
xxx
s

quilt'n-mama said...

Amie-
Praying for your TA to come soon!
Can't wait to see this adorable little man in your arms! Hopefully VERY SOON!!!!!
Hugs!
Blessings,
Gayly

145+ days and still waiting:(

Amie said...

Oh Gayly... I am praying for you. This is TOO long to wait. It is just too long. :( Though God is Good and HE will be Glorified through this.. but that does not make it easy. We need that little Nate home!

Many Many Hugs and Prayers to You Dear Friend!

LOTS and LOTS of LOVE!

:)
Amie

Ohilda said...

Soooo cute!!!! Can't wait to see you both together.

Stefanie said...

Oh girl! How can you stand this wait, when you have that precious little face staring at you? He is TOO cute!!!
I hope your TA is ON THE WAY! Prayers goin' up right now :)

Michelle R Photography said...

Amie,
This is such a great photo of your little bicep boy. He is such a cutie!!

Hugs,
Michelle

Jill said...

Amie- Precious! Any new news??

Anna B. said...

Cuteness personified!! And the observation about muscle man...hysterical. I love it! Praying for some rapid scurrying soon!!!!

Rebecca Lily said...

I love it! SCURRY!! Yes, that is definitely what you need to do Amie... scurry on over there and scoop up that little muscle man!! He is working on his biceps so he can give his mama a big hug when he meets her. :)

xoxo
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness...what a doll baby! This waiting thing sure does get old fast. I know your heart is just bursting with love for this little guy.

I cannot wait until you get this muscle munchkin in your arms!

Alaina said...

Thanks for stopping by! What a beautiful family you have and your new expected little one is just adorable!

Jennifer said...

I was blog lurking and found you! Your children are all beautiful and I hope that darling little man gets home soon! I got a degree in Social Work and I interned at DCFS and I saw just how important it is to have wonderful foster and adoption families! God Bless you and your family! Take Care!
Jennifer

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

He is so stinkin cute!!!! I can't wait for your journey...who is traveling this time? Any new information? I think of you often and I pray for a quick TA....

Football and Fried Rice said...

Those wide eyes!! He is working out so he can keep up with his siblings!!!

Marca said...

He is beautiful! What a precious gift! We will be praying that you will be bringing him home very soon!

Nikki said...

SO. BEAUTIFUL.

Michelle said...

He is absolutely gorgeous!! What a gift!

Our 7 Blessings from God said...

What a beautiful little boy!! Hope to see pics of him in your arms ASAP!
Karen

Lori said...

What an absolutely darling little guy!! :)

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish