Thursday, September 18, 2008
Oops... Did I do Thaaaaaat?
10:12 AM | Posted by
Amie
Ummm... so usually I post each comment one at a time, so that I can read them before publishing and then respond back via e-mail if that is an option. Well, we had some serious storms here at the beginning of the week, and were without power and then internet for a bit. And then we had the kiddos home until today, so I have not been checking the blog for comments. So when I went to sign on, I had a ton of unposted comments and decided to do a mass "approval" of all the comments to save time. Apparently, I did a mass rejection. And I am pretty sure I had to approve the deletion a second time. Sleep deprivation? Pure idiocy? A cocktail of both? I don't know.
So I am so sorry for all of you who took the time to comment. I know there were many new people and delurkers who came out to give some love. And this is how I treat you. NICE. I promise I am usually a better hostess than this.(biting aside) How bout next time you come round these parts, I take you out for ice cream. Ice cream makes everything better. And if you are lactose intolerant, how about a slushee? I'm flexible.
Again, my apologies! Thanks for the love!!
:)
Amie
(please tell me someone got the Urkel reference!)
So I am so sorry for all of you who took the time to comment. I know there were many new people and delurkers who came out to give some love. And this is how I treat you. NICE. I promise I am usually a better hostess than this.(biting aside) How bout next time you come round these parts, I take you out for ice cream. Ice cream makes everything better. And if you are lactose intolerant, how about a slushee? I'm flexible.
Again, my apologies! Thanks for the love!!
:)
Amie
(please tell me someone got the Urkel reference!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amie
- I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
David 16
Katie 14
Blog Archive
- 2013 (2)
- 2012 (4)
- 2011 (6)
- 2010 (2)
- 2009 (41)
-
2008
(158)
- December(8)
- November(9)
- October(20)
-
September(13)
- Raffleway at CHINA BABY!
- The three older kiddos each got a new fish last mo...
- Prayer Request and Another "Look What God did stor...
- Is that some version of a baby free weight?Is it m...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE-BUG!!! WE LOVE YOU! Love-Mom,...
- Oops... Did I do Thaaaaaat?
- Several People have e-mailed to ask me why they ca...
- Happy "1yr HOME" day Hannah-Banana!
- Happy Birthday Karleigh!We love You!Love-Aunt Amie...
- Well Laine, since I have been at the hospital and ...
- My newest little Buddy...
- Do you know what I love?......
- The Smile Award! Who? Me?
- August(13)
- July(17)
- June(9)
- May(16)
- April(7)
- March(8)
- February(21)
- January(17)
- 2007 (87)
- 2006 (4)
Matthew 11
Samuel 10
Allie 8
Grace 7
Hannah 7
Johnathan 5
Caleb "Kai" 2
Sophie Lu 23mos
The Gang

Blogs I Love
- Amazima Ministries(Katie)
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Mother Singing
- Born in our Heart
- Bring the Rain
- Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- China Baby!
- Crazy-Eight
- Davis Six
- Day by Day
- Dream.Imagine.Live
- Four4Now
- Football and Fried Rice
- Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full
- Hoppe Life
- Matters of the Heart
- lady bug princesses
- Life with Lily Mei
- Life Is Beautiful
- Live Big and Laugh Often
- Livin' la vida Lia
- MississippiZen
- Mommy24Treasures
- Organized ChaosX3(pw)
- MomentsMemories...
- Ni Hao Y'all
- Oatsvall Team
- Osborn Odds 'N Ends
- Our Little Ladybugs
- Party of Many
- Safe in His Arms
- TBD or bust
- The Bakers Sweets
- The Elison Project
- The Ferrill Bunch
- The Happy Hippy Chronicles
- The Kernal Journal
- The Long Road to China
- The Shirley Family
- The Walker Household
- Worth the Wait
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(158)
-
▼
September
(13)
- Raffleway at CHINA BABY!
- The three older kiddos each got a new fish last mo...
- Prayer Request and Another "Look What God did stor...
- Is that some version of a baby free weight?Is it m...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE-BUG!!! WE LOVE YOU! Love-Mom,...
- Oops... Did I do Thaaaaaat?
- Several People have e-mailed to ask me why they ca...
- Happy "1yr HOME" day Hannah-Banana!
- Happy Birthday Karleigh!We love You!Love-Aunt Amie...
- Well Laine, since I have been at the hospital and ...
- My newest little Buddy...
- Do you know what I love?......
- The Smile Award! Who? Me?
-
▼
September
(13)
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com





13 heart smiles:
Amie,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!
We seem to like the same names....I have a Jonathan, and a Hannah Grace!
sherri
Oh my word...I was totally going to leave a comment and make reference to Urkel...and then noticed you posted a little reminder on the bottom....but for the record...I got it!!! What does that say about (us)??? Pathetic...brilliant....up on pop culture. From 20 years ago.??
And Amie.....I am just catching up on my blog comments....did you REALLY challenge me and my peeps to a dancing contest?????
Two words.....Bring. It.
:-)
Kate
Kate-
Oh.No.You.Di-n't. Off to find my leg warmers and M.C.Hammer Pants. That's right. I said leg warmers. What? Yes, and Mc. Hammer Pants. pardon? Yes, you can combine the two. And if the occasion called for it, I might even sport my jelly shoes. But I'm thinkin' this occasion calls for my checker vans. Oh, and I'm bringin' my scratch-n-sniff swatch watch so I can officially clock the time we take you DOWN!
so girl... I'm packin' my "IT", and I'm bringin' it your way.
Peace Out! ;)
:)
Amie
OK the 2 comments above have me almost peeing my pants. :) I was going to comment on Amie's cruel deletion of everyone's comments, but now I just can't... I am laughing too hard. :)
Hi Amie,
Thanks for stopping by my blog:) Your kids are beautiful!!!
Karen
Rebecca's comment made me laugh even harder because I was already laughing at your post Amie and then the comments between you and Kate and then...oh my gosh. I LOVE that you make my heart smile and myself crack up when I am here!!!!
And thanks for deleting my comment. I am totally offended!! ;)
Anna
Thank you so much for your sweet comments. You have such a beautiful family and your blog is a joy to read.
Karen
HaHa...that is something I would do!! Of course I got the Urkel reference....I have teens!!
Glad to hear that you're okay. Don't feel bad about the "rejection" thingy. Been there done that...ok. I felt bad. :)
Hugs,
Ohilda
Oh, so now I am picturing you in your MC Hammer pants, Swatch watch, checkered Vans and leg warmers. I SOOOO want to witness this dance off. :-)
Do you keep your kids laughing all day long?
p.s. Glad you have your power back.
Oh that is some good stuff! Please, can yall do the dance off somehow so we can all judge? ;)
Like a live webcam or something? Make sure to put your hair in a side ponytail!
Fun, fun, fun stuff.
Sorry your week was so interrupted...hoping everything is back to normal now!
COME ON TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am SOOOOO happy that I am not the only NERD here! :)
My favorite was when he would go from Steve Urkel to Stephe'n Urkel.
Very Smooth!
Can't touch this!
A
Are you kidding?!?! We even have an Urkel doll that is left over from Steve's childhood!!!
I'm hoping the M.C. Hammer pants are so far in the back of your closet that you can't find them ;)
T in FL