Thursday, September 4, 2008
Do you know what I love?......
2:24 PM | Posted by
Amie
Chocolate. I do. Love it. And rainbows. And a crisp fall day. OH, with Apple cider. And leaf jumping. But not in a yard with dog poop. And a one on one chat with one of the kiddos. And when I do something silly and my kids laugh like I am the funniest person alive. Also, a beautifully composed photo. OOOH OOH OOH, I know. Celebrating life's heart-smiles with friends. Oh how I love that. And chocolate. Did I mention that. Wait... What was the point here. OH yeah...
One thing that I really really LOVE is reading "Look what God did." stories(stole that from you Andrea. thanks! :) ) Remember I told you about my friend Rebecca... well maybe you have already read her sweet little "Look What God did" story, cause I know you RAN over to enter in the giveaway and possibly to sign up for a blog makeover. Did I mention that she is doing this business to raise funds to bring home her little man. OWEN. Oh what a bundle of sweetness this little guys is.
Anyways, head on over to her blog again and read this sweet post. God IS in the little details.
Oh how your heart will smile. :)
One thing that I really really LOVE is reading "Look what God did." stories(stole that from you Andrea. thanks! :) ) Remember I told you about my friend Rebecca... well maybe you have already read her sweet little "Look What God did" story, cause I know you RAN over to enter in the giveaway and possibly to sign up for a blog makeover. Did I mention that she is doing this business to raise funds to bring home her little man. OWEN. Oh what a bundle of sweetness this little guys is.
Anyways, head on over to her blog again and read this sweet post. God IS in the little details.
Oh how your heart will smile. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amie
- I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
David 16
Katie 14
Blog Archive
- 2013 (2)
- 2012 (4)
- 2011 (6)
- 2010 (2)
- 2009 (41)
-
2008
(158)
- December(8)
- November(9)
- October(20)
-
September(13)
- Raffleway at CHINA BABY!
- The three older kiddos each got a new fish last mo...
- Prayer Request and Another "Look What God did stor...
- Is that some version of a baby free weight?Is it m...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE-BUG!!! WE LOVE YOU! Love-Mom,...
- Oops... Did I do Thaaaaaat?
- Several People have e-mailed to ask me why they ca...
- Happy "1yr HOME" day Hannah-Banana!
- Happy Birthday Karleigh!We love You!Love-Aunt Amie...
- Well Laine, since I have been at the hospital and ...
- My newest little Buddy...
- Do you know what I love?......
- The Smile Award! Who? Me?
- August(13)
- July(17)
- June(9)
- May(16)
- April(7)
- March(8)
- February(21)
- January(17)
- 2007 (87)
- 2006 (4)
Matthew 11
Samuel 10
Allie 8
Grace 7
Hannah 7
Johnathan 5
Caleb "Kai" 2
Sophie Lu 23mos
The Gang

Blogs I Love
- Amazima Ministries(Katie)
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Mother Singing
- Born in our Heart
- Bring the Rain
- Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- China Baby!
- Crazy-Eight
- Davis Six
- Day by Day
- Dream.Imagine.Live
- Four4Now
- Football and Fried Rice
- Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full
- Hoppe Life
- Matters of the Heart
- lady bug princesses
- Life with Lily Mei
- Life Is Beautiful
- Live Big and Laugh Often
- Livin' la vida Lia
- MississippiZen
- Mommy24Treasures
- Organized ChaosX3(pw)
- MomentsMemories...
- Ni Hao Y'all
- Oatsvall Team
- Osborn Odds 'N Ends
- Our Little Ladybugs
- Party of Many
- Safe in His Arms
- TBD or bust
- The Bakers Sweets
- The Elison Project
- The Ferrill Bunch
- The Happy Hippy Chronicles
- The Kernal Journal
- The Long Road to China
- The Shirley Family
- The Walker Household
- Worth the Wait
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(158)
-
▼
September
(13)
- Raffleway at CHINA BABY!
- The three older kiddos each got a new fish last mo...
- Prayer Request and Another "Look What God did stor...
- Is that some version of a baby free weight?Is it m...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE-BUG!!! WE LOVE YOU! Love-Mom,...
- Oops... Did I do Thaaaaaat?
- Several People have e-mailed to ask me why they ca...
- Happy "1yr HOME" day Hannah-Banana!
- Happy Birthday Karleigh!We love You!Love-Aunt Amie...
- Well Laine, since I have been at the hospital and ...
- My newest little Buddy...
- Do you know what I love?......
- The Smile Award! Who? Me?
-
▼
September
(13)
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com





22 heart smiles:
Oh how my heart is smiling reading your post Amie!!! We love so many of the same things! Like chocolate, autumn, good photos, and... OUR SWEET BOYS!!!!
You are delightful... no, BRILLIANT!!! :) (Did I mention that was my new favorite word??)
You sparkle! I love you.
xoxo
Something we take for granted, it is nice to sit back and think about what we love. Thanks for making me do a little reflecting myself! Check out my blog, decided to shared my reflections.
I love chocolate and a beautiul fall day too!
Rebecca is a sweetheart and I plan on having her do my next redesign.....in about 4 weeks!
Thank you so much for the CD...I got it...and it is great!
Oh thank you for sharing Rebecca's blog. You're right...it did make my heart smile! I needed that today!
Love,
Monica
I love all of those things too. Fall is starting to make an appearance here in Michigan, and I think I'm ready for it.
Isn't Rebecca's such an amazing story? Only God could design something that perfect.
I love how God cares about us, all of us. Right down to the butterflies!!
I love my chocolate, too!
I am going to visit Rebecca's blog for my heart-smile. : )
have a great evening!!!
I will go check that out, thanks!! Oh yes, chocolate, love it! Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate! ;)
Michelle
I love CHOCOLATE, too!!! (It IS one of the four major food groups, isn't it?)
Thanks for sharing the link to the butterfly story!
Ooooooohhhh...I hopped over there and read her story and wow wow wow. Not only do I love those striped toe socks that appear on her comments, but her blog is a delight in itself!
Thanks for sharing Amie! And I love chocolate too, and leaf piles with no dog poop, and kiddos, lots and lots and lots and lots of kiddos! ;)
Praying for you!
I came by because you had stopped by my blog and I wanted to say "thanks" and "hi"...but now I want to say "I love your blog and your beautiful family and your humor...and thank you for the link to Rebecca's blog because I just read her story and sobbed and printed it off and ran it over to my neighbor who is gonna love it too!"
OK, I think that sums it up. Oh, and I love chocolate too. Just ate some a minute ago!
Thanks for taking the time to connect with us on our BLOG! You my dear are such an inspiration! I've discovered many fabulous new must read BLOGS (including yours of course). I laughed. I cried. I smiled! What more could BLOG addict ask for!!
Hugs and smiles,
June & Lilli
I love this post! Thank you for reminding me of all the great things that make me feel good!! I love sitting outside on a fall day listening to the wind blow through the trees, I love chocolate too :)
Tina
Im there with you Amie, Autumn is my favourite season.I love your family photo
xxx
s
ps.. I forgot to mention.. I too love all those things you just mentioned.
Chocolate...yes, my friend, gotta love it. This was a great post : )
I think chocolate is a universal language! I also enjoy the fall
and good pictures! Thanks you for being so kind to your bloggie friend, that speaks volumes about
you. :)
Love,
Sonya
I love God, Chocolate,Fall, Rebecca and YOU.:)
Andrea
Amie, I have missed you (my absence, not yours)!!! Thanks for always bringing a SMILE to my face when I read what you write...you just have a knack. I agree wholeheartedly with Rebecca...you do indeed SPARKLE!!!
How ironic - I just posted about how much I love Fall!
Thanks for stopping by - it was so nice to hear from you!
So excited for you to get your little guy -
Cb
I had to come check out your blog-I read about your blog on Michelle's-Born In Our Hearts. You have a beautiful family. Congrats on your little boy-he is adorable! I love your sense of humor-chocolate and all. Rebecca did my blog...I think she needs to get us all together on one great big list =).