Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My newest little Buddy...

Introducing ,

Sarah Rae Christine ...my sweet little niece.




These pictures were not photo shopped, she is just THAT Beautiful!
Really. No, wait. I lied. She is even MORE Beautiful . Seriously. That time I was telling the truth.

You know what else is beautiful? Being there to witness your niece making her Glorious entrance into the world. And being blessed to see your sister hold her little girl for the first time, and to see her daughter, upon being placed on her mommy's chest, snuggle in and sigh, as if to say, I am where I belong.


Thank you God for the blessing of these moments which I will treasure beyond this lifetime.
Thank you GOD for a safe delivery, and for the health of my sister and my niece.
And Thank you GOD for Blessing us all with this Sweet little soul!!!

We are in awe!



I need to go. I have a play-date to snuggle with my little buddy. She likes the way I burrito wrap her in her little blanket. Oh, and she thinks I'm funny. :)


24 heart smiles:

Stefanie said...

Oh my gosh, she IS beautiful!!! Truly!!! I am so happy to hear your sister had a happy and safe delivery... I know Auntie Amie is loving snuggling that little beauty :)

quilt'n-mama said...

She is beautiful! What a lucky little girl to have an Auntie like you:)
Blessings,
Gayly

Becky said...

What a beautiful girl!!

Congrats Auntie Amie!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Congratulations, Aunt Amie!!! I felt so blessed to be able to watch my niece BabyRuth enter the world back in March. I'm so glad you were able to have that same experience. She is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Your niece is PRECIOUS and your family is beautiful!

Kate said...

She is darling....beautiful. I would expect no less coming from your gentically blessed family. Congratulations to you all...what a lucky baby to belong to THIS family!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Sarah is so beautiful....and I love her name..wink, wink:)

So glad to hear everyone is healthy and happy....how special that you were there for such a wonderful event!

Congrats Auntie Amie!

Lisa

Leslie said...

AAwwee, your such a lucky duck. She is Gorgeous!!!!!

Give her a snuggle from me. I can just smell the baby smell now.

Michelle R Photography said...

Amie,

She is such a beautiful baby!! How wonderful that you were able to be there to witness her entering this world. Go now and snuggle!!

Tina said...

She is precious! That's the day I knew I wanted to start a family; the day I watched my niece being born 9 years ago (I almost passed out and I think that me and God knew pregnancy was not in my future) We're almost there and I can't wait!!
Thanks for sharing, she is just precious (did I say that already??)
Tina

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Oh my gosh she is beautiful!!!! You lucky auntie you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there...she is such a sweet soul... sending love and hugs as usual! :) shelley

The Ferrill's said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! She is so absolutely GORGEOUS! She does not even look like a newborn!
Enjoy! And I'm praising God for a precious new life!

Carla said...

Congrats Amie on the addition of your little buddy. Your sis does make beautiful babies.

Jen@KerrnalJournal said...

Oh my gosh! I just want to smooch those little cheeks! She is beyond beautiful --- How awesome that you got to be there for her arrival! :o)

Hugs,
Jen

Football and Fried Rice said...

Gorgeous AND a great name!!!!

Nikki said...

Congratulations!!!!
Your niece IS gorgeous!
And, I was there for the birth of my sister's children as well - and it is so sweet, wonderful, and miraculous!
Happy day indeed!

mommy24treasures said...

oh she is absolutely beautiful! Congrats!

Missey~ said...

She is beautiful!!!!
Congratulations to your family :-)

Doug and Terrye said...

Oh A, she is beautiful! And I'm becoming quite the expert on newborns...so that means something :)

Terrye in FL

Heather said...

She is gorgeous!! Oh what a blessing to be there and experience those moments...so happy for your family. Yippee:) Congratulations.

How could your week not be full of smiles with this little cherub in the world?

Heather

Keisha said...

I my GOODNESS, I'm almost reaching out to the screen to hold her!
I just became an aunt about 3wks. ago. HE is PRECIOUS!!! I just love to cuddle him!.. you'll have to check out my post for some pics.

Rebecca Lily said...

Oh sweet BABYNESS!!! Melting...

Tina said...

Sweet, sweet Fluff, oh sorry, Auntie Amie, Please tell PJers(is that how we write it?) that I send my love and I am soooooooo happy for her!!!!!!!! I am a bit behind on reading your blog so I am just catching up tonight and I wanted to make sure to say a few things. I love the name!!!!! Especially the part that you share as well!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also have to tell you knowing first hand how wonderful it was to have you there when my first daughter was born that I am so thankful you were there holding my hand and helping me through it all and I know Pattie felt the same way!!!!!!!!!! You are just about (actually you are tied with my two girls) the most amazing person I know on earth and I am not sure I tell you often enough how much I love you and how thankful I am that you have been one of my very best friends for the last 20, wow, or is it just over 19 years!!!!!!!!!!! You are truly a massive blessing in my life and the world is a much better place because you are in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, now don't reject this because you can't stand hearing all of these great things about yourself!!!!!!!! You are the best and I love you so much!!!!!!! I think of you everyday and I am so sorry we have been so busy lately and haven't chatted as much. You know that the 5 hour time difference doesn't help much either. I know this is a long comment and I could have just sent an e-mail. Lots of love to you all always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish