Monday, November 17, 2008

Our 7 kiddos...




Right where they BELONG!

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!

:)

53 heart smiles:

Kim said...

Welcome Home Johnathan! What a beautiful family! God is Good!

Giving Love Encounters said...

Might have been stalking the blog all day in hopes of a family shot. ;)
Thanks!

Johnathan - I am so blessed to see you in this picture.
Love,
Aunt Kristen

K and/or K said...

Congratulations on your complete beautiful family!

Jennifer said...

How great!! What a wonderful picture!! God Bless Your family!!

Mission To Macie said...

Awesome!!!!!!

Congrats!

Your family is beautiful!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Welcome home! What a wonderful thing to see... and to live.

Barbie said...

Yes, right where they belong and BEAUTIFUL!! So, did you giggle and shake your head in disbelief when you wrote SEVEN children?!! lol!!

Blessed said...

Such a beautiful family, Amie!

I'm glad that you are finally all together. It must feel great. :)

Rebecca Lily said...

WELCOME HOME, little man!!! And what a wonderful family you're surrounded with!!

Amie I'm so happy to see this picture, I have tears running down my face! I'm just in awe of how beautiful it is to see a family that you love so much, come together!!

Rejoicing with you!
Rebecca

Kate said...

That picture makes me so happy...how blessed you are!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!

C's Mom said...

What a big, beautiful family!

Wonderful :0)

Flamingo said...

that is just so beautiful!!

Congratulations!

Suzie said...

YEA!! Finally all together.

Many blessings to you all :o)

Holly said...

woooooooo-hoooooooooooo!
This is a PRAISE THE LORD kinda picture!
So thrilled for you Mama...again!
Holly

Dita said...

I have such a warm feeling in my heart looking at this picture. You are absolutely beaming! I am so excited for all of you and just thrilled you will all begin each day together from now on.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

P.S.
I too have been stalking for a photo and I'm so glad I have! Thanks!!!!!!!

Anna said...

just perfect! what a beautiful family! so happy to see everyone home!

quilt'n-mama said...

So glad to finally see a pictures:) What a beautiful family! So glad to see that everyone is where they belong now:)
Blessings,
Gayly

Jennifer said...

Welcome home Johnathan!!! Congrats!!!

Jen

A Beautiful Mess said...

Looking good!!

Congrats to having everyone under the same roof!

Stefanie said...

Look at that beautiful, BEAUTIFUL family!!! Praising God for His goodness tonight!!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Welcome Home Johnathan!!!

How wonderful that you are all finally together...officially a family!!! Congrats!!

Lisa

Us said...

What a beautiful family picture!! Welcome home little guy! I'm so happy for you all!!! xo Keli

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Woweeeee!! So happy for you :)

3 Peanuts said...

Congratulations! Your family is so blessed. I did not realize that there was a separate blog for Jonathan's homecoming....I missed it.

Kim

Unknown said...

I will also admit I have been STALKING....JUST WAITING for your family picture! GOD BLESS YOU ALL! TRULY BEAUTIFUL!

Candy said...

What a gorgeous family. Yeah, you're good now!

Jessica Paige said...

Beautiful! So glad your all together!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

This is awesome. God is so awesome.

Beth E. said...

Awww...congratulations! I've been lurking on your blog for quite some time, but have only commented once or twice.

Praising God for the new addition to your family!

Blessings...

trina said...

Amie, I love this picture! I love to see pics of big families..especially those bigger than us. Warms my heart! He's the cutest little guy! I am looking forward to seeing more family pics with ALL of you. Hugs, my friend!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

love your picture and i am totally confused on the Owen vote post ... I am new to your blog so please fill me in by email ... I love to support in any way i can bringing a child home ... s.oatsvall@comcast.net

FHL said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Hugs,
M~

Carla said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL family!! He is so sweet! I love that you spelled his name with the *h*. That is how we spelled our son's name. I am excited to see more pics in the near future ;-) hint, hint

Blessings!
Carla

Keisha said...

CONGRATS!!

What a SWEET Picture!!!!!! Go enjoy your precious baby!
Keisha

Organized Chaos said...

Clearly I gave up too soon in catching a glimpse of jonathan with his family! Perfect Day friend!

Love you!

Andrea said...

Doesn't get much better than that.
Welcome Home Baby Boy!

xoxo,
Andrea

Missey~ said...

Welcome home sweet boy!

I have been stalking your blog just waiting to see this wonderful picture of your family :-)

Praise the Lord!

Mom Of Many said...

Yippee Jesus! Makes me get all teary-eyed! So very thrilled for all of you - how gracious and good God is - He puts the lonely in families - FOREVER!

I pray we can get a new family picture when E & E come home, and just before our T deploys again...only one missing will be Jubilee...

Family pictures are my all-time favorite!! Much love, Linn

The Princess's Mommy said...

Praise the Lord!! What a beautiful family! I so enjoyed following Johnathan's journey home!

Blessings,
Monica

The Gang's Momma! said...

Wow, it kinda takes the breath away - seeing you all together like that. Congrats and welcome HOME!

Shawnstribe said...

Welcome home guys!!!!
Beautiful family
xxx
s

Unknown said...

Awww, Amie...that is the most beautiful picture!!! Welcome home sweet one!

Jen said...

What a beautiful family. Welcome Home Johnathan! You are loved and adored little buddy! Love, Auntie Jen

Tonya said...

OH, AMIE!!!!!!!!! You guys look SO PERFECT together.. I PRAISE GOD for HIS mercies and provision for your sweet family!!!!

Oh, and I enlarged your photo so I could better see you all... your oldest son looks EXACTLY like YOU.. I mean, EXACTLY. WOW.

LOVE YOU, SISTER!

Nicole said...

YEAH!!! What a beautiful picture!!!

:-)
-Nicole

mommy24treasures said...

oh huge praises with you!!!!
what a beautiful family! God's masterpiece:)

Michelle R Photography said...

What a beautiful family!! Praise God for creating it!!

I'm so happy to see Johnathan home, surrounded by those who love him.

jennifer said...

Awesome!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family photo!!!

Anna B. said...

Welcome, welcome home precious boy!! Right where you belong is right!!!

What a beautiful and blessed family.

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family!

Kristy said...

Welcome Johnathon!!!! Your family absolutely, without a doubt just beautiful!!!!! Sooooo Sooooo many blessings!!

Love, Kristy

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish