Friday, November 14, 2008

One More Sleep Peeps...



One.More.Sleep!

13 heart smiles:

Dita said...

To think that it will be hours until you and the kids get to hold little man in your arms......I have goosebumps!

Oh, too late on your previous post, I voted already....and Owened already...so there!

Giving Love Encounters said...

TOMORROW!!!

day by day said...

Oh, how exciting!!! Almost, my friend...almost! Can't wait!!!

Stefanie said...

DANG!!!!! I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

YYEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Hang in there, Mama Bear!

Missey~ said...

oh my gosh!!! ONE MORE DAY..

~This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!!

Thank you Jesus for this wonderful little guy!!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

He is too precious....

Amber said...

I bet you can't stand it! I'm so excited for you! :)

Keisha said...

Praying for your SPECIAL, Special Day! ;)
Prasing God!
Keisha

applesofgold said...

For lack of any other place to put this information, following Johnathan's journey has been so wonderful. The pictures, the whole story, the adoption pages. Everything. And I don't know why, but reading about texting about the lollipop flavor made me weep with joy. I am so sappy like that I guess. Congratulations. I am praying that his transition at home will go smoothly, but I am sure that it will. There is so much lovein your hom for that little guy, I am sure that it is threatening to spill out any crack or crevice in the doors and windows.

Organized Chaos said...

Yeah!!! He's on his way home!!!!

Rebecca Lily said...

ONE. MORE.

My heart hurts... too much joy to be contained!!!

applesofgold said...

It's time to update!!!!!Johnathan's Bloggy Family need an update please!!!!!

About Me

My Photo
Amie
I am wife to my high school sweet heart and best friend and blessed mom of many, all of whom keep my arms filled and my heart full. We have been blessed with 10 kiddos...SO FAR! Our lives are CRAZY, and we LOVE it that way! We are crazy for Jesus, crazy for our family, and crazy passionate about the 147 million orphans who have no one to call their own. In our "free time" we help little ones home to their FOREVER FAMILIES, through our Non-profit LOVE THEM HOME. We also help others on their journey to HEALTH and FINANCIAL FREEDOM , as well as help Families Fundraiser for their adoptions as we "wrap others in love" through our home based business with IT WORKS GLOBAL! We are BLESSED, Indeed. And we LOVE being used by GOD to BLESS IT FORWARD!
View my complete profile

David 16

David 16

Katie 14

Katie 14

Matthew 11

Matthew 11

Samuel 10

Samuel 10

Allie 8

Allie 8

Grace 7

Grace 7

Hannah 7

Hannah 7

Johnathan 5

Johnathan 5

Caleb "Kai" 2

Caleb  "Kai"   2

Sophie Lu 23mos

Sophie Lu  23mos

The Gang

WILD OLIVE TEES

Wild Olive

WildOlivetees.com

Wild Olive
For information on how to sponser a child, contact Stefanie@wildolivetees.com

Help Them Home

For The Love Of A Child

147MillionOrphans.com

Amazima Ministries

Johnathan's Announcement Video (Pause Music )

Bible Gateway"s Verse of the Day

An Orphans Wish